Memes aside

WHY doesnt he just simply shut down CIA?

Other urls found in this thread:

thirdworldtraveler.com/Assassinations_page/Israel's_Central_Role_FJ.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Provides him intelligence

Because not all CIA agents are bad.

jews need the CIA

drumpf is a jew puppet,he even gave his daughter to them

thats your answer

Because he is just a federal employee, even a bad one.

He'd get a bullet in the back of his head. Trump is supposed to be working for the CIA, not the other way around.

Because they won't let him

>He'd get a bullet in the back of his head.

He's a big guy.

Do you really think they'd just let him do that? Those people enjoy their position, power, and money. They won't just go "awww shucks guess that's that" and go home.

Wtf is hapening to USA?

found the CIA agent
y=ー( ゚д゚)・∵. shot my head

The CIA, as it stands is above all branches of government including the presidency with the amount of information at their disposal.

Oy vey Senpai.

Unfortunately, Sup Forums has too much autistic pride to accept such a fact.

He will eventually, but he needs to see who are the good and who are the bad

Remember, if they were all evil, we wouldn't have that whistleblower providing vital info to wikileaks.

Give it time.

Nothing to see here goy.. errr.. USA is land of the free!

Because it would be like what happened back in 2014 with Sup Forumsharbor, you'd be smashing up but only one of the outlets of the CIA operations within America (at least the official ones, there would still be some hidden cells all over the place like it is nowadays), the rest of their worldwide operators would scatter all over the place like cockroaches and you don't want the fucking scum that work in that agency to run around. Also given the tools of their trade they could still have access to their database or have some dirt on someone with influence that can get them the access.

What you need is a merciless surgical strike all over the agency at the same time, like you pick off every single person of influence from top to bottom and dispose of them at the same time, any kind of hesitation will result in their escape. You'd probably blow open some juicy pandora's box too, they must have one hell of a database as to be able to pull at the shit they pull. The main problem is getting all the info as to complete this without the CIA getting wind of it.

Can he change the people at CIA? Just replace the guys at key positions to trusted ones and make them to renew CIA.

This one was free, Mr. trump.

Because the Deep State are more powerful than the president.

/thread

He can't.

Also it would be spun as him being a tyrant (despite "intelligence" agencies often being tools for tyrants.)

Same reason he doesnt prosecute Obama & Hillary for treason he doesnt have enough balls.

I will splinter the CIA into a thousand pieces and scatter it into the wind

t. JFK

What are internal coups

He's not a big enough guy.

The organization has done nothing useful though and everything wrong since forever. It would better to just nix it and start from scratch.

I will scatter JFK's head into a million pieces across Goyland

t.Jewish Service

he cant, they out rank us now.
they are galactic lvl now.
our president is only need to know lvl.
they are supported and ran by yahwh.

it's grown to self-sufficiency. it's not even cia any more. it's silicon valley, guatemala, and ww3

you are telling me Trump can gather 1 million soldiers and go death squad on the entire CIA from secretaries to head chairs in a single day?

My problem with trump is that he's new money. he ain't got no class. He doesn't really understand how things are supposed to ......for want of a better word....work.

he's crass

*Can't

11/22/1963

we are so fucked as a nation. me cry.

im not a trump fan but i hate the cia more than trump so i would be all over that decision

WHATS HAPPENING WHATS GOING ON GUYS???

4u

What if the Marines just stormed langley?

Memes aside..
WHY didnt he just simply shut down the red army?

He could literally order the military to shut down the CIA and there'd be nothing those cucks could do about it

האש עולה

This. Drumpf will also circumzise his half-jewish grandson with his sweet POTUS lips.

Cleanse it with not a single spared survivor = No can do.
Invade innocent countries under false pretext = tots ok tough.

im beginning to believe this is the truth

Do you realize that Wikileaks are going to be a threat to Trump government?

Unfortunately you can't not have a foreign intelligence/espionage apparatus as a major world player at this stage of the game or even throughout history, really.

It becomes a who watches the watchmen death spiral, though, particularly with what technology has enabled them to do.

>There are all of these very well trained and resourceful people who already don't like us.
>People who have made careers out of organizing subversive guerilla coups against other nations.
>Let's just fire them, they'll stop being a problem.
How about no...

The leadership gets publicly destroyed. The new leadership floods the peons with actual productive work until they have no time to subvert their own employer.

Ever heard of JFK?

Trump needs to do a few things, 1. infiltrate the CIA of the course of a few years with a cadre of loyalists -surely a billionaire can produce 10 skilled people that can work independently of each other and keep a secret, and report only to a military loyalist already embedded in the intelligence framework through a "circuitous route". 2. Get the names of every single player he can, and get as much info and dirt on them as he can. 3. "Leak" to the public some of the identities of the ones he has nothing to blackmail with.

Cheney did it with Plame, and they never fucked with him again - after it went public.

The redpill too big for burgers to swallow
>mfw ashamed of kike worshipping nation

Had nothing to do with the CIA.
Only a select few people in the CIA helped the mossad operation JFK was.
Idk why people on this site of all places don't know this information.
Then again there's almost as much bullshit around JFK as there is 9/11 without the added benefit of being a recent event
thirdworldtraveler.com/Assassinations_page/Israel's_Central_Role_FJ.html

FUCK YOU. TRUMP IS OUR GOD EMPEROR AND JEWS ARE BASED. AMERICA AND GREATER ISRAEL ALLIANCE WHEN?
HAIL AMERICA HAIL ISRAEL. FUCK THE SHAREBLUE SHILLS

Because the USA would quickly be devoured by every other global intel agency we've co-opted or cooperated with. We need to continue to match force on every front.

The WL are all about ending spying on innocents, but we still need to be able to fuck motherfuckers up globally.

The President is just a figurehead. He is not in charge.
The CIA is his boss.

They keep us divided with races, politics, religion, and other bullshit while they run the world, spy on us all, and assasinate whoever they please, and we do NOTHING.

Autist much?

My grandfather retired this past year. He told me that there are still cells of good people in there, but there are too many people in the CIA who are obsessed with feeling superior to the command man they are supposed other be protecting.

>#notallagents

Chances are they have worse shit on him than he does with them. If he tries to take them down they release all his shit. Its MAD.

In time, you will learn young padawon.
All we have to do is keep them divided with races, politics, religion, and other bullshit while we meme them into oblivion.

Ok I will bite, so why 90% of the (media) wants to destroy him?

Trump aliance with the kikes is to protect himself, he knows who rules the game.

The kikes dont really accepts him completely, they are not sure about his endgame to them.

because the CIA is founded by and in the core still belongs to trumps nazis pals
Holy roman empire=Nazigermany=EU=Trump=CIA
USA=Babylon
Trump conquered babylon for the holy roman empire while the holy roman empire is currently controlled by the satanic kike babylonians. The CIA just as everything else got infiltrated by them and sucks so hard because of that, but in return the nazis also infiltrated their organizations.

Dumbasses=kikehaters=satanists=cia=babylonians=nazis=cia=trump=hillary=me=you=farts=hamburgers=hamburgerfarts

Hamburgerfartistan will be assembled as the one holy nation. Don't deny it.

>First one to talk... uh... well, they get a... ehm... *whispers to other agents* what did the script say again..?
>oh right
>First one to talk gets to stay on my flight plan!!

He doesn't Want to get killed

because he's establishment and the establishment needs the CIA to death squad people and subvert democratically elected leaders who are supported by freedom loving left wing citizens

The CIA is an octopus, we can't fathom the implications of shutting them down because we aren't privy to the knowledge of what they do

Because he's an alzheimer's patient and has no idea what is happening

>Because not all CIA agents are bad.

This

Also power balance.

FBI and CIA couter each other with the NSC making sure they do

>creating legacy through obfuscation

It will be their own end, ultimately.

why dont you ask jfk?

He's maybe a racist but not an antisemite.