What did he mean by this? What could we be arrested for?

What did he mean by this? What could we be arrested for?

Other urls found in this thread:

tweedekamer.nl/zo-werkt-de-kamer/tweede-kamerverkiezingen-2017
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

bump for awareness!

'April 3rd, everything will be revealed'
after a kek-blessed thread predicted WWIII starts in Baltic States on April 2017

bump

March 15th
>beware the ides of march

Need to find out what h2fsk key is. Has anyone run it through wikileaks

Don't let this slid! Reeeee

Not sure if I should take him seriously on not coming back to Sup Forums after March 15.
>Maybe I should since I really really REALLY don't want to go to prison.

you fucking retard, that's the honeypot itself... everyone who searches "h2fsk" is on a list. Myself included now bc of you

Could be. I found few results some in russian . one site was malicious.

If you're not a VPN in Pyongyang, I would suggest against it.

I will never leave Sup Forums.
As simple as that.

Auroville sounds pretty based. They probably have great parties.

bump for justice

Why would you trust him?

They probably want us dead. Who the fuck knows?

I'm not taking any chances anymore. None. No pictures posted at all from me. I live too close to D.C. for me to go to fed prison

FBIAnon didn't use a proxy.
This is fake news

I wonder what happens on March 15?
>The Ides of March
Trump assasination?

Don't even.

Checked

It would be a great way to kick off an American Civil War though.

it's time

And your post would be a great tip to Secret Service.

FYI 15th is Dutch election day
tweedekamer.nl/zo-werkt-de-kamer/tweede-kamerverkiezingen-2017

Fuck off, Colgate

Is this warning only for americans? This is the closest thing I have to human contact with other people :(

What if it was just some (((FBI))) rusing as FBIanon and, knowing we would trust him, we don't come back and kek loses his power? Through this we lose Meme War II.

KEK I NEED ANSWERS

Also when debt ceiling is approved and its been speculated fed may make some moves that day.

what's up with this witch hunt for pedophiles?

Send my info too please

list doesnt even matter if everyone is on. search that out on every PC and mobile device you ever come across.

Auroville has ties to Clinton foundation and other ngos. Also many abuse claims strange deaths and missing people. Started by jewish mystic who was taught by one of blavatskys teachers. The whole thing has all of the typical flags.

>"witch hunt for pedophiles"
>Implying pedophiles don't deserve to be hunted down and slaughtered like pigs

But really who will stop comming here?
We are children of Kek and have a mission!

Of course it is you idiot. Americans and UK since they live in a literal 'police' state (americans only from time to time)

The rest of the world lives free.

This except the loneliness, sorry user; and can I still come if I don't post, and does this count for Americans?

If the fucking CIA goes down you don't think they'd take down as many anons as possible? Start destroying evidence now if you can.

Et tu, miké

I'm not DBANing my fucking HDD, user.

Vault7 says that data hidden in photos can unpack itself and infect devices.

I'll just leave this here. You've been warned fuckers!

There are no rules. There is no parlay. There are prisoners. There are no innocents.

Win at all cost!

Who would have ever guessed a spy agency would seek the ability to spy on people?

I'm beyond shocked.

Thats why FBIANON only posted it here you mong

Someone explain what in the fuck is happening

This is being slide hard.
BUMP

Bump

BUMP

do you think anyone here has a clue?

I believe this is true. My example...former GF had some pix in a folder. One was a panther. Then one day right as I was scrolling past it, it flickered a couple of times. the panther was replaced by a goth vampire chick. It totallt creeped me out. Now to learn of this and i am convinced someone could flood you with cp in this manner.

This was a post of mine from one of the other threads. It was copied from a reddit post of someone looking into the H2FSK thing.

>My first thought was that it might have to do with some kind of communications system using frequency shift keying:
Frequency-shift keying (FSK) is a frequency modulation scheme in which digital information is transmitted through discrete frequency changes of a carrier signal.[1] The technology is used for communication systems such as amateur radio, caller ID and emergency broadcasts. The simplest FSK is binary FSK (BFSK). BFSK uses a pair of discrete frequencies to transmit binary (0s and 1s) information.[2] With this scheme, the "1" is called the mark frequency and the "0" is called the space frequency. The time domain of an FSK modulated carrier is illustrated in the figures to the right.
And then there's this:
Physical-layer Network Coding using FSK Modulation under Frequency Offset
Abstract—Physical-layer network coding is a protocol capable of increasing throughput over conventional relaying in the two- way relay channel, but is sensitive to phase and >frequency offsets among transmitted signals. Modulation techniques which require no phase synchronization such as noncoherent FSK can compensate for phase offset, >however, the relay receiver must still compensate for frequency offset. In this work, a soft- output noncoherent detector for the relay is derived, under the assumption that the >source oscillators generating FSK tones lack frequency synchronization. The derived >detector is shown through simulation to improve error rate performance over a >conventional detector which does not model offset, for offset values on the order of a >few hundredths of a fraction of FSK tone spacing.

Ay, Civil War 2.0 I may bitch about fucktarded Amerishart politics and the parties being one party controlled by corporations, but Dems and Reps are actually controlled by 2 different factions of bourges. Labor intensive companies support Reps because they shit on worker rights and common man, while Dems are support by tech companies and Wall Street, because they can pay their workers well and need trade deals and regulations in their favor.

It's literally like North vs South, where the Republican controlled North was investor capitalist and the Democrat South was labor intensive industries.

Yeah I might take that advice.

Bump, what happens on March 15 and April 3?

nothing. it's just a larper

bump