Kek Land pt.3

Not Brazilian OP from 2nd thread, but wanted to post new thread. Discussion seemed reasonable enough.

Talking points:
Breeding?
How do we make a state?
Bulgaria? Balkan states?
Boats?
Economy?
Politics?
Etc. Discuss.

Other urls found in this thread:

yachtworld.com/boats/1943/US-Navy-Ex-CG-Cutter-2871948/Anacortes/WA/United-States#.WL9D8DsrJhE
tampers.eu/
yachtworld.com/boats/1995/Modern-Cruise-Ship-1900-Passengers--Stock-No.-S2449-2835572/United-Kingdom
privateislandsonline.com/islands/hra-island
privateislandsonline.com/islands/krokholmen
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Can you guys stop role-playing.

I know that you autists all secretly know that you guys are all just LARPING but still god damn these threads are cringey.

hahaha i took inspiration from it, it was a joke in the beginning, but now that it's serious i made this one

fpbp

but larp is best user.

If you wanted a non-cringe website you came to the wrong place. This is Sup Forums, not /muh realistic boring expectations of things and NO CRINGE NO BANANA/

t. boring nigger

Want to go for a cruise to Tuvalu user? I has a boat.

But it's fun!

let's fucking do it. Buy polack only village, build that shit up, start online businesses, get cash n hoes, profit

>dat ass

one less refugee to take in

Flagship:
yachtworld.com/boats/1943/US-Navy-Ex-CG-Cutter-2871948/Anacortes/WA/United-States#.WL9D8DsrJhE
Only 1/4 million

lel trips beats

I literally and unironically live within 15 minutes walking distance from that boat. I'm in the next marina over.

how much per year in maintenance?

also rare syntax captcha

>inb4 world building thread
They should just add a thread just for worldbuilding desu.

Also, I have an account set up with
>tampers.eu/
under the name "Sup Forums naval society" from a previous LARP attempt a while ago.

Moorage would be around $750 per month plus you need lots of diesel if you want to go anywhere. Apart from that you have haul out costs plus sandblast and paint every few years.

If only there were rich anons
yachtworld.com/boats/1995/Modern-Cruise-Ship-1900-Passengers--Stock-No.-S2449-2835572/United-Kingdom

Or you could get an actual military ship.

seems expensive.

What I think might be lucrative would be to buy oil rigs off the coast of California, near Santa Barbara, and convert them into upscale real estate, essentially. This allows for the generation of money for the country, assuming it gets created. Then, using political influence with said independent kekistan/whatever, build an economic charter to allow for absurdly low "offshore" storage taxes, somewhat like what Apple does with Ireland.

The economic charter would be limited to companies which have a vested interest in the newly independent state, i.e. Sup Forumsacks and etc.

This is assuming profit gets made from the offshore real estate. Income taxes and such would need to be paid to the USA, but any profits could be converted to a stable cryptocurrency or similar and "stored" within the legal rights of the independent country, with barely noticeable estate taxes. These economic charters might be time-limited, meaning that they are used to propagate a company for a 10-year period for offshore holdings, and then a renewal in the form of increased "storage" maintenance based off of holdings could be made.

srsly autistics pls stop this board has been giving me headaches lately

210 Million seems expensive, considering the limited uses this could have, as well as the costs associated with keeping this thing afloat.

Small military vessels like what posted might be more viable for flexibility as well as costs in non-operation.

It is very expensive to operate and maintain. My personal solution is the modern sailing vessel outfitted with modern equipment for comfy living at sea. Pic related my galley. I can fish, sail and make coffee all at the same time.

>reprimanding autists on an anime board
Who's being cringy now?

Devon Island shall be the new Kekistan.
>Size of Croatia
>56 000 km2
>No one lives on the island

Why would anyone even live there.

It also has access to the soon money-rich Transpolar Region, assuming global warming.

The only issue is that it is owned by Canada. And has temperatures of -50 Celsius.

Can we all cut the bullshit and admit that we just want companionship.
Just throw a Sup Forums orgy on your boat.

>orgy

absolutely degenerate

If you don't wanna fuck me that's fine but cocks seek warm wet holes so there are guys that will

No boat orgy, sorry. Try the scow over on "D" dock.
If you want to be in the yacht club you have to have a yacht silly.

How feasible do you think it would be to make a boat like that self sufficient to the point where you could live off grid if you wanted?

I don't want a yacht I want a bf with one

I'm so depressed with life I'll go anywhere to start over.

Obviously these threads will never turn into anything concrete unless a rich user takes the bullet and buys land for us all

Mine is close to being that way. A lot of th stuff you don't really need, such as expensive electronics. I can get by as-is. Have extra water tanks, big fuel tanks and capacity for a few extra tons of food and gear.
My son is a yacht owner and is in the market for a women. Are you up to it?

But why not a virtual state on the internet? Or even a virtual federation of states, with each state having its laws encoded into a blockchain that citizens are freely able to leave and join?

If he'll accept a woman (male) who can't give him kids. :(

A question that I have actual insight into, but not firsthand knowledge.

My grandparents built a catamaran in the San Francisco bay, learned to sail in the Bay, and then sailed around south america for what I recall being ten years. They fished, worked jobs in local ports, (Grandfather was an electrician) and lived cheaply.

Boat went up in a fire, the library and the personal belongings went up in smoke.

They built another boat for shits and giggles, then sold it, then built another.

Sail power is fairly cheap.

Assuming you were to do that, how much would you estimate the boat to cost in the end? The idea of going out on a boat and not having to return if I don't want to is really appealing to me.

Uh, no. But you'll make some tasty crab bait to be sure.

but it's probably cold as fuck and probably no agriculture whatsoever possible either

I personally think a better option would be to get a piece of land in Russia somewhere, they have lots of empty land, some of it has an OK climate too.

Virtual internet state would be subject to sovereign physical law, which would likely be more powerful.

Kek

T-that's fine too...
As long as I get to ride in a yacht.

If you DIY it and buy/fix used stuff you can have a very nice boat for under $10K. I can set you up, live in boat central and have a 37' sloop you could live on if you want to work on it. It has been neglected and needs a lot of work tbqh but it is a very nice ship and has new sails and shit. I can get lots of boats cheap to free but you have to know how to work on things.

Wait, is the trap making the bait or is the bait?

How will you get human females to come?

wait...are we baiting the trap or are we trapping the bait? Does my trap have crabs?

Sort of. No one has any money, or at least a substantive amount, so this is a pipe dream.
No idea. Some user in another thread said this might be appealing to her, but it could be a trap or a trap.

dude, they love hippie shit like that

Virtual state law is only subject to the physical jurisdiction it's in if it's in one place, once it becomes p2p it becomes a lot harder for the state to establish venue & jurisdiction.

Plus you get the benefit of "its just a bunch of kids on the internet" until its not, and then its too hard to stop.

I'm not actually looking to buy right now and to be honest I don't really know how to properly manage a boat of any kind. I was just trying to get an idea of how plausible it could be for the future. Thanks for the info though.

>Breeding?
everyone is welcome but only 100% white europeans may breed
>How do we make a state?
Invade a third world shithole, genocide them all and keep their land
>Boats?
We can loan some boats
>Economy?
capitalist but the leader may intervene when necessary as not to explore the people
>Politics?
full 1488

>economy
ancap or bust

Not selling, would loan it out.

Main thing is to set up investment and find a lot.
Start out small and with lots of buffer for each early joiner.

Just joining thread but been a fan of this idea for a while. I got 20k Euro I can throw in if something worthwhile was created.

Anarcho Capitalist. Bitcoin currency. Liberty, Freedom, Prosperity.

First thing on the agenda is to find some sort of resource

>It's another "Sup Forums circle jerks about making a new nation but nothing ever actually happens" episode

I know of white womyn here and outside that would be keen to join. But honestly, first comes the building and arrangements.

Haida Gwaii. Northern BC.

Even if LARPing these threads are a good way to tickle the mind grapes on topics of self-sustainability and exodus from modern day degenerate society.

Vancouver Island must be ethnically cleansed of Chinks and Poos.

g-guys, who will be our ISP?

That's in my front yard.

Haiti is ripe for the taking. No army, No airforce. Small navy and only 9000 cops to contend with.

>economy
Our currency could be Bitcoin, and our economy be based off of mining it. Pic related

Vancouver Island is fine. But I am talking Haida Gwaii

Demographics if Victoria proper

I mean, the issue is the real-world transfer of goods and the laws by which those are subject to. Not apps or anything, but the enforcement and different jurisdictions that these virtual states would have and the conflict they have with other states, be it real or virtual.

Plus, virtual states do not have the benefit of being physically located and related, which might cause internal jurisdiction issues with other virtual states.

It's just easier to have a real-world state, with the internet integrated into it as part of the social aspect as well as economic aspect, with copyright and etc.

>invade third world shithole
Hopefully South Africa gets demolished and re-established. Shit would be funny, cianon.

So long as it is on the right and is pragmatic, you got it.

cool pic, this is mostly just a pipe dream thread, but yeah. Hopefully once I become big-boy engineer/mechanic I will have the skills to have monies and buy boats.

ye, or a place of strategic importance which can be used to gain political allies.

heknows.jpg

ruh-roh

Aren't they allied to someone? They have to be, plus, the local residents wouldn't be too happy if we theoretically overthrew/invaded their country unless we had good "reason" to.

it's slightly larping, but there are quite realistic scenarios where we could literally pull it off. A guy's already doing it in Germany and has around 40 people, unfortunately he's a SJW

You gonna get headhunted by Haida for that.

rip

I go salmon fishing around the Queen Charlotte's and stay / camp on the islands. Pretty much heaven on Earth if you have knowledge to survive in the Northern Pacific Northwest. Also the First Nations out there seemed like a good group of guys.

Lots of jobs in the fishing tourism industry if you have the knowhow. Very desolate, few amenities.

I'd vote northern Vancouver Island over Haida Gwaii cause it's also remote but still connected via land to a major city (Victoria) which has a growing tech sector, tourism and universities to possibly make money from. Land's fairly cheap up there and it doesn't have the hippy artist crowd like Salt Spring / gulf islands.

privateislandsonline.com/islands/hra-island

The island is large 60acres/24ha, the nature is fantastic, typical to northern archipelago, with sea front characterized by junipers while in the central parts of the island there are pines, birches and rowan trees.

USD 999,000

60 acers = 15 to 30 people. = 4000-2000 USD Pr person.

Not on Kitwankek Island

frig off Alaska you're in Canadian ancestral lands

Forgot image. This is in Estonia.

I'm in Van. I know the Pacific Northwest weather. It's probably the best as it never gets too cold and the summers are perfect. Lot's of water year round and there are plenty of food to be grown like Apples, Blueberries, Lettuce, Blackberries, Salmonberries etc. Also no animals that will kill you (except for large animals like Bears and shit).

dude you dont want to fucking be there bud

??

Pretty much everywhere else in North America has more than Van Isle.

at this point -40 is the same in both F and C

Vancouver Island is ideal white ethnostate, so we take it.

If we're on an island, we'll need a rich user who can afford to lay down fiber and create an island-wide network. If he can bargain and make a deal, we might be able to hook up to one of the main ISP lines.

There better be heavy vetting >:^(

definitely an increase of Muslims / Africans in Vic City last few years. Go to walmart on a Sunday and there's a lot of Burka-ladies.

Also couple weeks ago there was a fresh off the plane muslim immigrant from pakistan who was waiting outside a bar with his car offering rides (highly illegal since he was not a taxi or uber guy).
I asked him his opinion on the rainbow crosswalk, he said he doesn't agree with it which is cool I guess, but unregistered "taxis" are pretty third world, I bet Victoria turns into a sanctuary city next decade.

>No mountains or rainforests
>No waterfalls
-7/30
Try again and find a better place faggots

Who the hell would be our leader?

Come on guys. Kekistan doesnt have to be an ethnostate. We'll lose a lot of supporters.

However, no muslims allowed.

privateislandsonline.com/islands/krokholmen

KROKHOLMEN Norway

Located near the pristine and tourist popular town of Bodo in the Nordland region of the country, Krokholmen is a beautiful 50-acre private island.

Comes with basic starting structures. Holds 15-25 people. So again. 3000-6000 USD per person.

so we'll get 20 kb download speed
we australia now

Me.

>taking land from russia
are u 'Putin' serious ?

Canada would be more willing to give up land to an oppressed minority rather than russia

BC has never ending resources, even for someone who doesn't know how to survive in the woods, you can generally just walk through the woods here and you'll find freshwater / food pretty easily. If nuclear war ever occurs were in a pretty damn good location, just start walking north and you'll find clean land.

Van is too expensive and all the young folks try way to hard to be "hip" or "trendy"

Every time I'm in Van every young person seems to be in perpetual competition with other young people to be the most trendy they can.

Why do we need shitskins for followers?

Marine le Pen, duh.

Do you have any idea how much work we would have to put into retrofitting that?
Not including the internal civil war we would have to fight over if we go old school beginning of the 20th century all wood interior with flair or pure modern