Is it true? Are we all just secret Russian spies?

Comrads I don't have much time, they are coming for me. I wish good luck upon us all and I hope to see all of you on mother Russia again.

Goddamn even Brazil is compromised

I'm tired of this Russia shit. It's been like a year now. Get over it you fucking losers. Trump won.

Noooooo Ivan!!!!!

i enjoy the vodka now and again at times, i also enjoy the borscht. but how can me, red blooded Rambo loving American be a Russian? Now you say ok friend, you like Putin. Ok friend, yes that is the correct. But does not make me American friend. I like blonde girls. Now say what

I'm NOT a Russian spy.

can confirm i'm a spy for putin you american twats are going down

this man correct. no russians on pol.

I am not of the russian spies.
Trust me comrade.

I don't feel Russian user

>Did it for free this whole time
>Could have been getting rusbucks for my trouble

CYKA BLYATT

>support Trump
>wanna stomp antifa commies
Makes total sense to me.

ok guys I think it's about time I come out (sorry for english, i are russia)

i was hired by putin to shill for trump on this obscure mongolian pigeon racing forum full of man children who like hitler to try to help get trump more supporters

i am sorry

t. Ivan

suka blyat idid nahui pidaras

cheeki breeki comrades

>you could have been getting paid but you did it for free for the lulz

hahahahaha
these people sound more paranoid than /x/
jesus Sup Forums, we really broke their world...

Everyone point at the Russian spy.

cyka cat

ha ahhaha

We are not russian, this is fucking rediculousness.

Dude it's bad. Instead of waking the fuck up to the CIA psyop happening around them these people are trying to go back to sleep by still claiming that wikileaks is Russian and bailing Trump out

Tjhere iz noo Rhrussian anjohnymus in foorchan. Wi all here frriends of Amerrrika.

ultimate redpill:
everyone on Sup Forums is a slav, even if he doesn't agree and thinks otherwise.
Na zdorovye, bratushki.

Blyat !

da comrades ! our sekret plan is discovered!

time to bring the capitalist pigs the glorious kurwas and unleash degeneracy that brings downfall to all west!

oh god no, they are onto us.

I wish, that's sounds pretty kick ass desu. But, I am father raising a kid so I got no time for playing spy.

I saw two people speaking Russian once with MY OWN EYES

I'm actually Russian spy/hacker/Soviet Alt-right Nazi that makes 5 rupees a day taking down enemy of Trump.

Nyet, am not Russia.

tfw I accidentally turned into a russian spy but I still hate slavs.

what do comrades?

i am no russian spy op. i have no goings on what you say.

i guess im a russian spy, damn, i mean blyat

Holy shit thats unique
Where was that?

400 pound russian reporting in

Lol these people are delusional

kek

CYKE BLYAT THOS REDDIT SKUM XPOSED US

>Sup Forums is one person

fuck off ribbit

in chile im guessing

Point out that they're being Russiaphobes and watch the liberal mindset melt itself.

Fuck it, why not.

How many rubles do you guys get per post? I think I'm getting shafted, I only get 5. How much is that in America-bucks?

Shit, they are onto us comrades, shut it down!

Former Russian spy here. It's hilarious watching reddit crash and burn. But in all seriousness, we can't let those faggots get the nuclear codes

i didnt mean to post that picture disregard

Hahaaha fucking the Russia not on the on Sup Forums /pol нa the Sup Forums fucking stupid FIB cuck, yes are cukc fucking пeпe frog praise the KEK!

>trusting anyone on the internet at all
stupid pleb probably isnt even wearing a tinfoilhat to guardhimself from mindreading and controll radiation.
and yes, surely there are russian shills here, just as there are hillshills, trumpshills, german shills, you even encounter antarctic shills from time to time. thats why you always should value a post based on the information and facts it provides

F

CYKA BLYAT CYKA BLYAT CYKA BLYAT CYKA BLYAT CYKA BLYAT CYKA BLYAT CYKA BLYAT CYKA BLYAT CYKA BLYAT CYKA BLYAT CYKA BLYAT CYKA BLYAT CYKA BLYAT CYKA BLYAT CYKA BLYAT CYKA BLYAT CYKA BLYAT CYKA BLYAT CYKA BLYAT CYKA BLYAT CYKA BLYAT CYKA BLYAT CYKA BLYAT CYKA BLYAT CYKA BLYAT CYKA BLYAT CYKA BLYAT CYKA BLYAT CYKA BLYAT CYKA BLYAT CYKA BLYAT CYKA BLYAT CYKA BLYAT CYKA BLYAT CYKA BLYAT CYKA BLYAT CYKA BLYAT CYKA BLYAT CYKA BLYAT CYKA BLYAT CYKA BLYAT

sure, now where the fuck is my paycheck for all my hard work?

>Everyone I don't like is RUSSIA

even if you didnt want that picture here is one you could find interesting

Yeah. I get paid in vodka shots because my America-destroying shitposts get funnier and better the drunker I am.

how the fuck do you infiltrate a anonymous board?

Who falls for the shooting the messenger shctick?

этo мoи мэмэs

I am hacker not, user here lie very much. He is very not funny troll listen to him no more fellow Americans

It's funny because reddit is infiltrated by Chinese drones hired by the left. Just ask them about China's human rights violations and you'll break them.

I'm a Russian spy ama

Yes, is of the very bad. These people are be denying truth because it is not of the fitting with their ideology.

If Trump saying that sky is blue, they insist it purple. They are hating right of the wings so lot, they defending their own executioner.

>/u/JohnOhio
>These leaks are Russian hackers
>Redditor for 6 hours

kek

Destroy all your frogs and eat the heads

>that makes 5 rupees a day
Why are you being paid with Indian currency?

is that the guy from half-life 2?

top kek
tfw Russia invaded and infiltrated every Country to spy on the DNC and make hillary loose the (((election)))

They pay me in juros now, but I send fhifti prosient to mothier in rhrussia.
Now stasionied in Finland vei gud ma friend.

CYKA BLYAT CYKA BLYAT CYKA BLYAT CYKA BLYAT CYKA BLYAT CYKA BLYAT CYKA BLYAT CYKA BLYAT CYKA BLYAT >CYKA BLYAT CYKA BLYAT CYKA BLYAT CYKA BLYAT CYKA BLYAT CYKA BLYAT CYKA BLYAT CYKA BLYAT CYKA BLYAT CYKA BLYAT CYKA BLYAT CYKA BLYAT CYKA BLYAT CYKA BLYAT CYKA BLYAT CYKA BLYAT CYKA BLYAT CYKA BLYAT >CYKA BLYAT CYKA BLYAT CYKA BLYAT CYKA BLYAT CYKA BLYAT CYKA BLYAT CYKA BLYAT CYKA BLYAT CYKA BLYAT CYKA BLYAT CYKA BLYAT CYKA BLYAT CYKA BLYAT CYKA BLYATCYKA BLYAT CYKA BLYAT CYKA BLYAT CYKA BLYAT >CYKA BLYAT CYKA BLYAT CYKA BLYAT CYKA BLYAT CYKA BLYAT CYKA BLYAT CYKA BLYAT CYKA BLYAT CYKA BLYAT CYKA BLYAT CYKA BLYAT CYKA BLYAT CYKA BLYAT CYKA BLYAT CYKA BLYAT CYKA BLYAT CYKA BLYAT CYKA BLYAT >CYKA BLYAT CYKA BLYAT CYKA BLYAT CYKA BLYAT CYKA BLYAT CYKA BLYAT CYKA BLYAT CYKA BLYAT CYKA BLYAT CYKA BLYAT CYKA BLYAT CYKA BLYAT CYKA BLYAT CYKA BLYAT CYKA BLYAT CYKA BLYAT CYKA BLYAT CYKA BLYAT >CYKA BLYATCYKA BLYAT CYKA BLYAT CYKA BLYAT CYKA BLYAT CYKA BLYAT CYKA BLYAT CYKA BLYAT CYKA BLYAT CYKA BLYAT CYKA BLYAT CYKA BLYAT CYKA BLYAT CYKA BLYAT CYKA BLYAT CYKA BLYAT CYKA BLYAT CYKA BLYAT >CYKA BLYAT CYKA BLYAT CYKA BLYAT CYKA BLYAT CYKA BLYAT CYKA BLYAT CYKA BLYAT CYKA BLYAT CYKA BLYAT CYKA BLYAT CYKA BLYAT CYKA BLYAT CYKA BLYAT CYKA BLYAT CYKA BLYAT CYKA BLYAT CYKA BLYAT CYKA BLYAT >CYKA BLYAT CYKA BLYAT CYKA BLYAT CYKA BLYAT CYKA BLYAT CYKA BLYATCYKA BLYAT CYKA BLYAT CYKA BLYAT CYKA BLYAT CYKA BLYAT CYKA BLYAT CYKA BLYAT CYKA BLYAT CYKA BLYAT CYKA BLYAT CYKA BLYAT CYKA BLYAT >CYKA BLYAT CYKA BLYAT CYKA BLYAT CYKA BLYAT CYKA BLYAT CYKA BLYAT CYKA BLYAT CYKA BLYAT CYKA BLYAT CYKA BLYAT CYKA BLYAT CYKA BLYAT CYKA BLYAT CYKA BLYAT CYKA BLYAT CYKA BLYAT CYKA BLYAT CYKA BLYAT >CYKA BLYAT CYKA BLYAT CYKA BLYAT CYKA BLYAT CYKA BLYAT CYKA BLYAT CYKA BLYAT CYKA BLYAT CYKA BLYAT CYKA BLYAT CYKA BLYATCYKA BLYAT CYKA BLYAT CYKA BLYAT CYKA BLYAT CYKA BLYAT CYKA BLYAT CYKA BLYAT

This is a Canadian fantasy curling league site that's been infiltrated by Mexicans.

dasvidaniya

>Reddit thinks we are all Russian nazis........
>Completely ignores that the majority of fighting in WW2 was literally Nazis killing Russian Communists and Russians still generally hate nazism emotionally

>everyone i don't like is a russian spy

>generally hate nazism emotionally
>Hate emotionally
Tell us more about this strange way of using hate as an emotion!

Kek was wondering what narrative would be chosen for this.

I'm sure this is a natural viewpoint formed on Reddit lol

No
It was all amerikanski
Communisti lies

> I don't have to listen to WikiLeaks, they are Russian Spies.
> CIA are now best friends to liberals

WTF....

n-no i'm a f-full blood shvedsky

Я нe шпиoн

My name is Artyom, I lead the Sparta Base, wish me luck comrades

HELLO MY FELLOW AMERICAN COMRA- I MEAN BROTHERS

how do these madmen squat so low?

Anna Chapman approves

>tfw Putting is late on his payment again

You idiots have royally fucked up. I screen capped this and I've sent the proof to Buzfeed. Their crack team of journalists are about to break this story.

Your secret's about to be up.

Heels on the ground

Thanks autocorrect. That's what I get for being a dumb phoneposter on the toilet.

new media narrative is wikileaks=russia

the russiajerk will never end

Are you me? Literally phone posting on the toilet now.

Yeah right, hope you enjoyed your tea, dead man.

Drop em like Hiroshima and get back to shilling comrade

wtf i love cia now

Mы дoлжны coхpaнить caмo cyщecтвoвaниe нaшeгo нapoдa и eгo бyдyщee для дeтeй Бeлoгo Чeлoвeкa!

>mfw if you did send it, it would have the potential of making jjba a hate symbol

Not gonna lie former Russian spy here. This is hilarious watching all you other spies memeing and larping. But seriously. You all are faggots

Reported to the KGB