World War 1

Did germans hate jews before world war 1?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=CZopZouX4Q8
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/German_Revolution_of_1918–19
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Everyone has hated Jews almost as long as they have known them

Everyone have hated jews ever since they killed our lord and savoir

Basically, everyone hated the jews before WW2, then it became taboo for everyone forever except the Muslims.

some things never change

how do you feel about the jews today?

only thing that changed is that they were smarter and won...and not just battles but the entire war

only way to destroy them now is to "love" them and out-jew the jew

I know we did it as revenge since they back-stabbed us, but would we still have done it anyway?

Main question, Why did the Jew's even back-stab us? Homeland?

The Jews control the education in America it will be quite difficult

What are you talking about? Jews are jews, and have always been jews

Everybody in Europe hated Jews.

Not sure. I have a book from the time before. It only calls them Israelites here.

Under the term "jew" it only talks about a group that effectively commercialized the U.S. and the jews role in creating capitalism. It throws open the question of how their believe connects to pushing these ideologies but specifically states that's it's only a theory in the works.

I know they were greedy bankers, but without the back-stab to Germany in WWI. Would we still kill them like in the holocaust?

Yes and no.

There were anti-semites pre WW1 but, Jews were considered most loyal to Germany and Austria-hungary pre-WW1.

The entire Dreyfus affair which birthed the concept of Zionism was based on a French officer being unjustly accused of spying for the Germans. Their rational was to sum up, basically he is Jewish, we are French, the French are dicks to the Jews, the Germans are not, most Jews prefer Germany to France therefore traitor.

The Jews didn't backstab the Germans, specific Jews were pro-Entente, however, American Jewry was largely pro-neutrality if not central powers. This is because of how most Jews hated Russia disliked France and had minor beef with Britain whereas Austria-Hungary and Germany had all but integrated the Jews.

But where did they come from?

yeah 9.99999*10^10000000 jews died in the holocaust.

how horrible

our weapon in our hand is the internet, it's redpillion millions of people

entire generation Z
and if youre redpilled once you be redpilled for ever and even tho' you now love and embrace the jewish culture they will not see you as a treat

but when you get the chance and get one of those master of the universe jews in front of you you take a pen and stab that motherfucker to death for all the pain and death he caused for the white race

>BURGER EDUCATION

HAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAAH

Fucking heck, you worthless pleb. Did you literally learn no history ever? And are you incapable of using wikipedia?

Mein Gott, freund. How the fuck are you so uneducated about your own history?

Antisemitism has been a mainstay of German culture since at least the tenth century!

Yeah, pretty much

Those evil goyim had hatred in their hearts and scapegoated the Chosen People, nevah forget the Russian pogroms, expulsions from dozens of places, muh temple, and the Shoah. Today we see parallels between Weimar Germany with the (((hate crime surge))) and hatred everywhere #RefugeesWelcome

Okay since its such a prevalent issue, Let me explain.

I know all of Europe hated the Jew's

I know Germany hated the Jew's

Sorry for not being more clear my bad.

This is what I narrowed my question down to: 1.Why would the Jew's back-stab the Germans?
2.Would a holocaust happen if the Germans won WWI?
3.Did the Germans hate the jews enough to kill them without the back-stab occuring? (kinda relates to question 2)

Oops forgot gif

Actually, before WW2, Germany was the arguably best country in the world certainly in Europe for Jews. Only other competition is Austria-Hungary.

Thusly, you would think, if a Jewish conspiracy exists it has every reason to be pro-Central powers especially since the Entente is Russia + France two powers who hated the Jews.

Before you bring up the Balfour declaration consider the fact that most Jews prior to WW2 were anti-zionists, particularly German and Austrian Jews.

based on that logic it makes no sense for the general Jewish population to back-stab.

Which means it has to be the Rothschild clan.

Do you wanna imply that I'm genetically inclined to hate semites? Are you functionally diverse or something?

Might be worth remembering that not all Jews are Rothschilds.

Also (((JEW))) here, on my father's side, his great grandfather left Germany in the very early 20th century a few years before WW1. His family all told him he was crazy from what I understand, and apparently they all his grandfather(a rabbi) was disgusted by him being a zionist. (Afterall Germany was good to the Jews why be a zionist).

The entire part of my family that stayed in Germany is dead by the way. They thought the fact that some of them had war medals that such would save them... It didn't.

yes hitler was redpilled when he lived in vienna before ww1
youtube.com/watch?v=CZopZouX4Q8

There has never been a time when anyone on earth could tolerate hooknoses.

you tell me

I'm sorry to hear that the caught typhoid or starved in 45' from the allies bombing german trucks, so they couldn't feed your family. :(

Everyone has always hated the bankers.

hell

this
they are literally the synagogue of Satan

Didn't everybody hate Jews from the beginning?

yeah bc they violated christian laws. The church wanted all the money but the jews wanted a cut.

Everyone in Europe hated Jews. For like, thousands of years.

alright so from what i can tell no one here knows why the jews back-stabbed the germans

It doesn't even matter anymore. Could we please do away with the stock markets and loans already?

Where do you think the hatred began? After the biblical death of Christ or did the writers just think "fuck the jews, they definitely killed god's son?"

I addressed this with

>please do away with the stock markets and loans already
tfw islamification of germany will accomplish this

based on Evans, who went into a bit of depth on this in 'The Coming of the Third Reich', no. Jews in Germany were incredibly well integrated, well tolerated and seen as productive members of society.

Yeah buts it the same as killing rats with owls you will still have the owls

Take a look at what the kikes did after WW1 and in Wiemar republic.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/German_Revolution_of_1918–19

The Krauts had every reason to hate the kikes.

you're looking for a logical reason of why they back stabbed the germans. You think there is fairness and people act rationally , so they have good and cognit reasons to do what they do. But you must the point of who the jew is and what drives and motivates him. your answer is your own question . Why did the snapping turtle snap, because he is a snapping turtle . why did the jew , jew?

See Martin Luther's writings on them. 15th century jewtalk that would have made Hitler blush.

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/German_Revolution_of_1918–19

god damn jews

>coins have those lipped edges as a jew defense

learn some thing new every single day.

So from what EVERYONE seems to be saying.

The Jews back-stabbed the Germans because they saw a chance to have a homeland, even though they had it MADE in Germany.

1 word. Greedy...