Was he right?

Was he right?

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/Wear-Black-Hat-Grappling-Villains/dp/143918450X
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Kekism means peace no moderate kekist would ever do that.

[This post has been reserved for the best post]

Yes. About everything.

Reading Industrial Society and it's Future is the final redpill.

Short answer: no
Long answer: yes

Have you read the manifesto? It's spot on.

>tfw this based man will die in jail

At first I thought he was right about onlyleftists and (((conservatives))) then realized he was right about technology too.

Only thing I disagree was his methods (bombing).

I would have to say he seen this coming OP.

Of course he was. He says what Sup Forums tries to say in the best way possible.

Yes. He was dead on about everything.

amazon.com/Wear-Black-Hat-Grappling-Villains/dp/143918450X

>At first I thought he was right about onlyleftists and (((conservatives))) then realized he was right about technology too.
Agreed.

>Only thing I disagree was his methods (bombing).
Dat dere MK-Ultra will do that to people. Mega dosing LSD and having people constantly berate you will break even the toughest of psyches.

Dr. Kaczynski is very right. Although I do not agree with him bombing people. I do agree with his thoughts. I read his book daily.

>Ted Kaczynski was right, said the man behind the computer, posting on the internet

no

This CIA hacking stuff has really spooked me.

What happens when this kind of technology is available to everyone or gets out of control somehow? It will be the death of privacy.

Technology has done a lot of good bur goddamn people need to stop asking if they can make something and rather should they.

AI, automation and robots are the scariest of all. Watch the hydewars episode on Chinese AI.

I'm quickly becoming a luddite

Canadians have no right to talk about Kekism

Pretty sure the government is the problem and not the technology, pinko

Absolutely

I believe he was right about the consequences. Wrong about our ability to stop it. And I know he said that believing it cannot be stopped is false and the reason it can be stopped. But you would need literally the entire world to quit using industry. And this would be impossible.

I believe the consequences of his theory but not our ability to stop it.

representative democracy is the problem

Oh please.

In ancap land every citizen would have personal nukes and smallpox lazers

Technology is a very dangerous thing. In an ideal world only the wisest of humans would control it.

Why on earth should we create a self aware AI. Program it to create a better version of itself and you literally have something uncontrollable in a week.

We can't let things get that far.

He violated muh Non Aggression Principal