So tomorrow is the big day Sup Forums

So tomorrow is the big day Sup Forums

A day without women.
What's going to happen?

Other urls found in this thread:

go.peoplepower.org/signup/attend-march-11?source=aclu-lightbox
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

litterally nothing will be noticeably different. Now try it with men and see what happens.

They're going to show anyone who gives a shit just how little they contribute to society.

A day of men rejoicing in environments free of emotional instability and inefficiency.

I'm going to fire anybody that doesn't show up and request a doctors notice from anybody that calls in sick.

Day without women is nothing.

March 11 is the big day.

Marche 11 is the day the leftist grassroots army assembles.

go.peoplepower.org/signup/attend-march-11?source=aclu-lightbox

>avoid spending money
>women

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Tons of work will get done.

A bunch of our legal assistants and paralegals aren't coming in. Which is kind of funny, because I'm pretty none of the female lawyers are "striking". Now they're going to have to work a lot harder to make up for the lack of support staff.

>Avoid spending money

Absolutely zero women will participate in this

A lot of articles about idiots getting fired on March 9.

>work manual labor
>women, mostly dykes, at my job
>they are fucking weak holy shit, have to stop what I do to help them lift
>whenever one of them is absent, the male replacement even if noob, work runs noticibly fucking faster

I literally want the women at my job to not be at work tomorrow or EVER because everything will run smoother. But it will never happen, and they STILL complain.

>What's going to happen?

Soros spends money.

This

I think it means a lot of women are about to get fired.

finally the roads will be cluster free

Are white men petty enough to do "A day without white men"? Or do we just get our kicks watching everybody feel like they are so important while changing nothing?

Easy way to see who the crazies are

i hope this is being spread as much as possible lel

Shouldn't it say "A day without rich women"?

I would love to wear one of those shirts
I'd be curious if anyone would get the reference

The women i work with will have double the work the day after tomorrow.

Get up early, drive across town in traffic to pick up girlfriend to take her to her course, pick up her other girlfriend (in totally different direction), drop both off at course. Take girlfriends car to get serviced, walk home. This afternoon I have to walk back to pick her up car then collect her, then drive her home, get my car and come home.
Day without men... when? I fucken need it.

Thank goodness our time has finally come.

First thing I read was "A day without a woman" and I thought it was some MGTOW recruitment thing

I've lived 32 years without a woman, for me tomorrow is just "Thursday"

Wednesday

The woman in the red dress is an agent trying to kill you

Nothing. The women who are in a position to protest will not because their employment is accepting of them. The women who have shit jobs will not protest because they are scared of getting fired. Women who are 45 year old housewives who never worked voted for Trump and hate younger women unless they swallow their 25 year old NEET son's cum.

nobody takes white men for granted

in fact, we're the majority of what other people talk about

Looking forward to some peace and quiet in my office so I can get some work done.

Hotel beds will go unmade for a day, and the gender wage gap will grow just a little.

But that's the joke, women in the workplace absolutely crashes productivity and joy in the workplace

so stop being such a cuck

quit larping, frycook

Not even the virtue signalers on Facebook are talking up tomorrow. Think the day without illegals flopping and getting a bunch of people fired has taken the wind out of their sails.

Give em hell man.

Kek, try advocating that. I can assure you that if it looks like you might actually motivate people to play along you'll be arrested.

Which white men? The Irish? The Scottish? Germans? English? Scandinavian? Austrian? Whites aren't allowed to group up by basis of being white or it's racist. Way too many whites would show up just to virtue signal and spite you, and anyone who participated would likely be called a member of the KKK and fired.

nothing will happen at my job

A lot of women getting fired followed by a lot of lawsuits getting thrown out of court

>tomorrow
But it's already the afternoon

Great Start my new job tomorrow I have to say things will be a little slow, maybe not.

We can actually get some shit done

It's a national holiday here - 23rd Feb is Men's Day, 8th March is Women's Day. I think it's a subtle corporate push for a new holiday to open fresh market segment, just as Valentine's Day was.

Ask someone for a ride holy shit.

>What's going to happen?

Most traditionally female jobs also have substantial numbers of men, but most traditionally male jobs do not have significant numbers of females working them.

In other words, nothing is going to happen.

>what will happen?

about 23% more work will get done

Sponsored by Soros.

>what's going to happen

Considering its a day without /liberal/ women: less bitching, less complaining, I would say less food being made but liberal women this day in age cannot cook, less complaining about patriarchy, more time with the boys, less victim hood.

big rally downtown at the capital in madison WI tomorrow. What do I do for the lols?

>What's going to happen?
My birthday, please congratulate me Sup Forums

A big Noob Saibot commercial mulatto. Do you think Big League chew stock will go up tomorrow brotendo?

As a woman, order to protest this event, I will be cooking and cleaning all day and then going to work.

Absolutely fuck all. Except maybe a few SJWs will get fired for not going into work.

schools et shut down no teachers how up

Hopefully lots of firings like when they tried it with immigrants.

Men will take to Pr0n sites in vast numbers!

Being gay, I'll give my boyfriend a nice blowjob then we'll go throw rocks at the lesbians.

Eh, nothing will happen because even among womyn, only a few % are dumb enough to risk job safety.

It would be the same if they gender swapped it. Oh no! 2% of already lazy assholes are missing from the workforce! HULP!

>a day without immigrants
Nothing happened and they got fired

>a day without women
Same thing will happen

Normal people don't give a shit about their fake causes.

No sandwiches will be made....

O shi

I can see you didn't end up as a NEET who doesn't even have to know what day of the week it is!

If they do then they'll sue for their right to 'genderly express themselves'. Then they'll get media spotlight.

investigate 311

I'll congratulate you if you don't get killed by the local organ traffickers tomorrow.

Did they actually just come out and tell you that they're not coming to work because of their ideology? That seems really weird.

ADA??

Nothing will happen, most normal people probably wont realize anything was even planned

online leftist outlets will have articles exclaiming how much of a success it was to pat eachother on the back

Electrician here. Can confirm

>implying someone would want my liver

I'm not taking any liberal arts courses this semester so all my professors will still be there.

I get to work on time

>Tfw janitor

Fucking thank God.

Women are horrible people.

Ok then. Congrats Bro!

A day without nagging? Thank fuck
I hope all you cunts get fired.

It would be shooting yourself in the foot pretty badly. Women can do this because they are certain that men will have to pick up the slack, while men know nobody will pick up their slack.

>a day without a women
That's everyday user

In mgtow it's said that women do all the recruitment for them.

National Organization of Men Against Amazonian Masterhood

Happy Birthday! Nice digits too

>don't show up for work
>yearly review comes up
>Steve down the hall gets a raise
>you get a reprimand

M-MUH WAGE GAP

A day without bitching

>What's going to happen?
my wife will be going to work, same as usual.
And one of her coworkers will be absent, just like every time there's a liberal "boycott"
and in 3 months, my wife will be her boss.

I miss that show so much.

>work manual labor
>>women

What the fuck? The women on our site only do traffic control. Who in their right mind hires female labourers?

Peace and quiet

Hopefully they'll raise their children for a day instead of pawning them off on strangers

This is why women shouldn't be allowed to vote

I'm going to take part in this too but only in regards to Sup Forums, so tomorrow i will not browse this board pretending to be a dude and calling you 'bro'. Try not to miss me too much you sexist pigs. I will still be browsing Sup Forums though because i want to talk about Logan. I call for the two other females on Sup Forums to do the same!

If more of you faggots would just throw rocks at lesbians anyway thatd be great.

Tits or gtfo

>i want to talk about Logan.
I don't understand how people aren't sick to death of fucking capeshit already.

>will be wearing red
>easy to identify & shun
>less traffic for commute

am woman, glad the cuckettes will be getting fired (hopefully)

thanks for reminding me OP!
i'm gonna wake the Mrs. up with my alarm cock
get some ass action and definitely a blowjob
I'll gift her a facial for her trouble!!!

I'll give you a rundown of what to expect

>Some women take the day off regardless of the consequences for other people
>Some women will get fired
>Others will chimp out protesting places
>Many will go shopping because it will be seen as an opportunity to get shit they want with less competition at stores
>A ton of women and their betamae orbiters will run around wearing red, post pics to social media, and jerk themselves off over what "good people" they are
>The MSM will try to spin it as a huge, successful thing when in reality it accomplished literally nothing
>Men will clean up the mess after they are done throwing they are done LARPing as activists
>The world moves on

It's literally a repeat of the women's inauguration protest all over again only this time they have no central message they are trying to get across

>A day without tipping

nice