Let me get this straight

We now know for a fact that the CIA has records of every email, text, picture, video that John Podesta has sent or received. Possibly also has recorded audio and video from his cell phone and smart tvs....and we don't have enough evidence to hang his ass NOW?!

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/FBI–Apple_encryption_dispute
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

They have all of those yoga and wedding planning emails that Hillary deleted too.

>implying that's not how the CIA controlled him

>babby's first understanding of how they control people and why everyone is freaking out right now

>and we don't have enough evidence to hang his ass NOW?
Wouldn't be able to hold up in a court of law because the evidence wasn't legally obtained.

Besides, if the CIA wants to kill somebody they won't wait for court proceedings, trials, sentencing, etc. They'll just make it look like an accident or you'll suddenly vanish overnight.

I am well aware of the blackmailing but there has to be one honest man in DC that can subpoena the records...there is probable cause

shutdown the CIA tomorrow then subpoena their records

Good luck enforcing that subpoena.

>We now know for a fact that the CIA has records of every email, text, picture, video that John Podesta has sent or received.
The CIA also has OP's internet browser history. Just think about that for a moment. How bad is this going to get?
Also, what if the CIA has also been recording Sup Forums posts? Just imagine when this becomes public and especially the ramifications for OP...

PIZZAGATE IS REAL

EVERYONE'S browser history and they store it and can find it any time. We have known thisfor years but will the normies ever believe it?

NEED TRIPS TO PROVE IT?

OKAY

That's not a trips this is a trips.

Digits confirm this

and we now know the evidence is available to the authorities at the click of a mouse...
SO WHAT THE FUCK ARE THEY WAITING FOR???

Judging by the teats and general puss region, I think I have another photo of this same grill in a teal swimsuit.

Hmm...

Good find, user.

some user posted it yesterday and I fell in love

>The CIA also has Trumps tax returns and video of his dates with Russian hookers!!!

Everyone does remember when the world had that big debate about allowing law enforcement to access IPhones? It was all a ruse to justify in law to do what they were doing illegally.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/FBI–Apple_encryption_dispute

KEK WILLS IT
CIA KEKS HURRY WITH THE COUP SO WE CAN HANGE THESE SCUM FROM THE WHITE HOUSE BALCONY

he's right ya know

They only honest man is a dead man.

This.
Why the fuck is no one bringing this up?

Good luck with that. Did you forget they are the godsamn deep state? That they have the protection and funding from themselves and the various powerful backers?

The last man who tried to fight the CIA got a bullet to the brain in Dallas. If they can kill a PRESIDENT with IMPUNITY, who the fuck in their right mind would go against them?

Besides Trump and his time right now?

JFK warned them that he was going to shut them down....big mistake
Jerome Corsi said today that he just needs to lock the doors immediately

Isnt it interesting that none of the good-guys have access to ALL THE FUCKING INFORMATION THE CIA/NSA HAS DATAMINED.

Thats how the Mafias were brought down, and thats how we COULD bring down these fuckers.

I agree. The CIA is taxpayer funded. We need to demand to see hillary's 33k emails and all of Podesta's communications

>Executive Order 12333
>Every communication has been tapped and stored since 81
>Expanded by every president after
>Obama just gave away the key before he left

The only question is are there any rightwingers in office willing to leak