How do we stop Blackwashing of European History and Mythology ?

How do we stop Blackwashing of European History and Mythology ?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=sh5-Y4Z81Qg
imdb.com/title/tt1199099/fullcredits/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Elyan_the_White
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Move.

Stop the Jews who are casting them

start the meme printing pressed pointing to the crusades again.

(((they))) can't protect both of their pet minorities that way

we wuz knights n shiet

gas the kikes race war now will solve it desu

Kill all the elites.

Wait for a civil war

None of this will stop

>europe
>history
tip top kek you fucking racists, whiteys like you stole history from black people

If I could I would, UK is soulless now

every liberal thing in society stems from a desire of said society to conform with its secular values by virtue of the fact society accepts this secular order as its government

If it accepted a divine rights order as its government it would conform to its godly values.

Killing the 1%.

>we wuz knights n shiet
This meme is a good way actually. It encapsulates the idea quite well.

they wont stop till blacks were the slave masters and whites were the slaves in colonial america

Just don't look! Just don't look! Doodoo da doodoo doo doo doo

Blacks have always been in Europe.

Stuff like this angers me. The same people pushing this Marxist idiocy, SJWs and BLM dindus, are the ones that accuse people of "cultural appropriation". Stop with the lies and fake history.

Blacks used to be half of german army back in 1940

Look at the costume design though. Riveted mail hauberk for a television show? That is some fine, fine work there. The costume people did a great job.

It's just a pity that the producers are anti-White, anti-Western, anti-history, worthless pieces of human trash.

simple, we talk about how ALL the slave owners in the south were actually black.

less than 1%

what series or movie is this young Jamie Foxx from?

AYYY YOOOO
*adjusts scabbard*
SO U BE SAYIN
*makes the sign of the cross*
DIS TAYBEL OF YOWS
*saddles horse*
HA HAAAAA LEMME GET DIS STRAYT
*pledges fealty to the king*
DIS TAYBEL DAT YO HERE HAVE ALRITE
*prays to god for courage in the coming battle*
ITS ALL ROOOOWWNNNDD N SHIEEEETTT

also is there any recorded history of black african knights in medieval europe that the cerators could use an inspiration/excuse?

this needs to be on GoT

Honestly good for him, he got a fine paid job that is fun to do, sur its not historically accurate and there might be an hidden agenda by their productors or something but the dude just want to play a cool comfy medieval role and crush some peasant rebellion all while on an armored horse. Can you even blame it ?

I don't know of any.

Spotted this 'Norman' on one of the few shows the history channel actually has on history the other day.

Original Europeans were black, face it racists, you be stole everything from us. Science, technology, music, everything

There were tons of lack slave owners and endentured white servants were used prior to African slaves in the colonies.

Keep picking boi

you mad white boi? Next week imma movin' my ass to lodnon am gonna smash some british pussy, how does it make you feel white bitch ass nigga?

ah yes, the black race 'owns' history.
Why are you liberal tier retarded?
would it be a waste of time to explain anything to you? probably

token instances

theres only martin lawrence

I really fucking hate you Poles

>what is sarcasm

I found a youtube video a while ago of some SJW girl saying how they have always been in Europe, which is complete NONSENSE. I'll try to find it again.

Why?

Niggerlarper

Do the same to them in reverse

There were a few whites living in Africa right?

Tell them that we were kings of Rhodesia until the Africans came and stole it from us

Jokes on you, British women are terrible. I'm fucking a 9/10 QT polish girl now!

I too brotha. Im from Kenya, dayum polish sluts love my BBC they are standing in ques to suck my dick I fuck them like 7 times a day man shit is so cash nigga!

lol malnutrion ass pollack hunger baby you cant smash any puss

We use their own propaganda against them. We tell the muslims that blacks were the Crusaders. We spark a nigger on sandnigger war and watch them get rid of the problem for us.

youtube.com/watch?v=sh5-Y4Z81Qg

>England TODAY after all the modern migration still only has a tiny minority black population
>they are shoveled into every fucking Brit program being made now

With this based czech gaming studio

This is just the start the less whites there are, the more history will be revised and when whites are gone.

Who will deny the history before them?

google european people history

What did yo tell motherfucker? I said im from Kenya bitch faggot retard, yo mama didn't shoot her mouth off yastaday when I was ravaging her pussy

Why bother as black/Muslim is your future?

its hilarious white ppl literally getting obliterated from history

Very sneaky

I find that to be very odd as well.

I can't wait to fence off warsaw again

Saint Maurice the Black.

No way.

>poland

How's your space programme these days?

The screen door was a mistake.

You are really disgusting.

momma jokes reporting for underage faggotry

>>NuWho
>>literally every White woman has a black boyfriend
I know it's called the British Broadcasting Company, but you could be a little less obvious about it.

UNRIVALED

imdb.com/title/tt1199099/fullcredits/

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Elyan_the_White

top kek

wew

This

reverse psychology

WE WUZ EUROPEANS

Interesting. Part of the Roman Empire tho

I guess that means they wuz The Roman Empire also.

We gon get us sumodem gibs?

I saw a women on twitter claim the Zulus were better warriors than the Romans and that an army of Zulus would defeat an army of Romans in battle.

Make a Malcolm X biopic movie starring a 70 year old 4.5 foot tall Chinese lady as Malcolm X

1 Black Man is the Roman Empire yes

We need some conservative to own a equally powerful center of media propaganda.

Complaining about it is nothing compared with producing your counter-SJW high quality documentary.

>Roman Empire yes

They make up 3% yet you will be hard pressed to find any TV show or advert without at least one (its often more) black people in it.

It's even more baffling as we have large Middle Eastern and Asian minority groups in this country yet you hardly see them, it's as if diversity means more black people.

which expanded into africa moron

The Mormons are certainly trying, they've got a secret stranglehold on western media expansion into the asian regions.

Black on black crime is a myth.

Next, when we get visited by aliens.

>We wuz aliens and sheeitt, dey' grey mo' fucka's stole our history and stars n' sheit' negga!

That's the agenda, Afro-centrist and leftist went to Africa as missionaries and taught them that they were poor, not because they had no economy, modern culture or education, but because of "da' white man puttin' um down", so now, they are trying to push diversity globally, when it really just means blacks, and to a lesser extent Middle Easterners.

The US would have been better off leaving their ass in the jungle and dying of disease than ever setting foot in that welfare bear trap country and people, known as Africa.

what are you implying exactly?
the entirety of northern africa was indo-european before Rome even came into existence, including the Numidians. Of course there were a few black traders that managed to cross the Saharan desert or came down the Nile from Nubia but North Africa certainly wasn't black until after the slave trade. Even in today's demographics blacks are a minority.
This is based on DNA haplogroups and not some euro centric view of the Mediterranean. The sea was barely a dividing factor from Europe when compared to the desert to the south.

>one knight in all of history of the hundreds of thousands across hundreds of years was black
WE WUZ KNIGHTS N SHIEEEEEEEEEET
god I fucking hate liberals

Kill all the english that do the shit.

are you the p*le that post blacked memes all the time

"All Africans are black"

Brainlet detected

by white washing african history in much greater force

need a legion of folks photoshopping professional tier advertisement promo -esque material of whitest of white folks in african history rolls

start with Roots

The only niggers that were in medieval europe were from north africa, don't kid yourself and think sub-saharan africans we're actually in europe. If they were then they were slaves of the north africans (berbers, moors, ottomans)

Nope, it's not me. I'm not saving this garbage on my hard drive

abolish the BBC

protip:
that answer of mine is the best in the thread

Their own people shilled and sold them out, and kept shilling them out to the US and Britain, even when Britain wanted to stop it, they still kept doing it.

On top of that, the US is one of the few countries in history that actually had a war to STOP slavery, a civil war no doubt.

Old Abe' should'a sent them back to Africa after the war.

>it's as if diversity means more black people.
because that's all it means
after that #OscarsSoWhite shit some Asians complained that blacks cracked a joke about Asians on stage and only seemed to view diversity as adding more black people, the shitstorm was immense. even niggers I knew that liked to act civilized just start chimping out and telling them to fuck off and shut the fuck up

This. haven't paid my TV licence in years.

Start meme's about how famous blacks were white.

Now if we can only think of famous blacks......

checked

>programme
How's your spelling program these days?

Glad to see everyone of every race is seeing the cultural bullshit of Afro-centrist thought in the US and is taking note.

Refer here: