Prove Vietnam isn't literally the street-shitting backwater of Southeast Asia and basically the same as India

Prove Vietnam isn't literally the street-shitting backwater of Southeast Asia and basically the same as India

Protip: you can't.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=78FgFp1Gi9I
youtube.com/watch?v=PWhR-rxTkTk
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Prove that anyone cares whether that's true or not

Protip: you can't.

Well vietnamese doesn't do the street-shitting thing, rather we apply trash-eating, chemical eatings, fake food eating, etc

We are about to become the trashlord of Asia

And yet somehow they decimated the US military. tells you a lot about this so called "superior" American military

>implying America couldn't have just flattened the terrain and saturate it with bombs if she really wanted to

Americans were just merciful user, and we have the decency to abide by international law, but we're perfectly capable of exterminating an entire people if we really felt the need to.

Seriously, OP? India and China is two most polluted countries in Asia. Vietnam can't even make it to third on the list.

Both have bigger populations than Vietnam, and so proportionally they generate more trash, however if we look at it by average amount of waste generated per person, then Vietnam is shitty enough to compare.

No you couldn't even if you want to, not because America is a merciful nation, it is a hypocrite nation inhabit by both ruthless and forgiving people, VN just using their forgiving people to fight agaisnt the ruthless American, the forgiving people are Vmese's weapon here so they count as Vnmese strength. It is a flawless strategy that a weak and newborn country can use to fight agaisnt superpower.

You've lost that is the fact, admit it. There is no way you can even using nuclear weapon in Asia with Soviet there unless you guys humanity to stop advancement lol

Maybe the Jews were right. Children do inherit heir parents butthurt.

I can't. Nothing kills a nation faster than collectivism.

yeah, no, you couldn't. you'd have a major international response pounding your ass both economically and militarily

thank you vietnam for defeating amerifats. im not scared of their army anymore.

>bigger populations
>so proportionally they generate more trash

Okay, Indonesia follow by the Philippines is the most polluted in SEA. Twist your stats however you want.

Protip: You're still wrong.

>Americans were just merciful
lol no. your army got cucked by leftist agitators and media at home.
after the tet offensive, the war was basically won. the north was out of options, out of resources, out of time and out of luck. if the american home front had held up, the north vietnamese would have been turned into dog food and the country would have been unified under saigon rule.

sadly, leftist media and agitators won the home front. i blame the jews.

I agree

Then Northerner will just come to East Germany and crossing the wall to marry some Western Germany store/restaurant daughters and eventually replace every single Krauts there.

Germany will be a much better place because Vnmese are Islamic intolerant, vnmese have experiences in exterminating them, for example wiping Islamic Champa out of the map.

Elly Tran Ha, you Cuck.

Their average iq is 15 points higher

They don't shit on their beaches and have great places for tourism in winter. Affordable.

I want to bang a Vietnamese chick, is on my bucket list.

Just by that, they are better than Indian.

That's China doe.

I thought you guys were going to become South Korea II, what happened?

Honestly I can't really argue with anything you just said.

Congrats on winning, hope we didn't destroy your gene pool with the mass killing and what not.

PS: Vietnamese music blows, sounds like animals in pain

It's actually not a bad tourist spot.

The stuff there is so cheap, that you can have a really good vacation for a couple hundred dollars.

Meh, alot worse countries in Asia then Vietnam

We stay too close to China after USSR collapsed. So we were greatly influenced by them.

No, if anything I thank you for letting us know how weak of our nation we are, we won't blame you for anything, you did not choose to invade us because you are strong, just because we are too weak and cannot take care of our bussiness that you have to went over there.

>Vietnamese music blows

youtube.com/watch?v=78FgFp1Gi9I

Chinese """""""""""""music""""""""""""""

youtube.com/watch?v=PWhR-rxTkTk

Look at their flag they have a communist government.

Shit government policy is ruining any potential they have to do better.

POO

Vietnam beat USA in a war tho....

Yeah you really came out on top seeing hpw Vietnam is another 3rd world dump

Can confirm. I have lived in both China and Vietnam for my work. China is where you see people shitting and pissing everywhere. You also see random homeless 80 year old women washing their naked bodies with a towel and a bucket. Chinese spit that betel nut shit everywhere too. Not to mention the Chinese have no manners. I am blonde hair blue eyed for the record. I have no dog in this fight. But Chinese are definitely worse. Also take into account they think they are superior to the other Asian nations lol.