Hey Y'all - The Alt-South is Here

You've heard of the Alt-Right?

Just thought you guys might find it interesting that there is a growing Alt-South movement.

The main figures are:

- Occidental Dissent
- League of the South
- Local Confederate Flag clubs

So how are my fellow Southerners feeling about this? Ready to leave the Union yet?

We literally have everything we need, plenty of land, cute girls, best political atmosphere, etc. Just imagine what we could do without New England & Cali breathing down our neck all damn day.

Other urls found in this thread:

leagueofthesouth.com/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/image/3nTweovjUrjfshfrcrBgUA/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Navel
cnn.com/election/results/exit-polls/texas/president
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I'm a Northerner, but if the South were to rise again, I would glad lend my pussy and cooking skills for a chance to restore the Confederacy.

>naval piercing
dropped

worst bait image yet just for wearing "southern" as a face

She's a Southern girl, seemed appropriate...

Lol, sure.

>Just imagine what we could do without New England & Cali breathing down our neck all damn day.

Breathing welfare dollars down your neck, you mean.

tits or gtfo

The confederacy was never able to pierce navally which is why they lost

Lauren Southern looks better than that vapid whore. And she also has South in her name.

And almost all of those welfare dollars are spent taking care of Negroes.

And whose fault is that? We kept them in line and off of welfare for decades. But then New England Yankees went on bus tours, marched, agitated, and screamed their heads off on behalf of their 'Black brothers.' The entire Civil Rights movement was instigated by New England.

If we left, most of said Negroes would leave the moment we cut off their welfare. Problem solved.

I heard you guys love alt-facts too.

Fuck off laureny

please go back to Sup Forums or kill yourself

Lauren 'Southern' is from Toronto and has claimed to be descended from people who fled the Holocaust. She's likely just a Jewish scam artist.

And just look at her face. She's from BC and most of the local Whites are Anglos or Celts and she is clearly neither.

>defending whores who try to get attention by making their sex known

fuck off kike

I'm ready anons. Who is the next Robert E. Lee?

Dibs on Davis

Michael Hill isn't perfect, but he's good enough.

leagueofthesouth.com/

My own recommendation is to just get in contact with your local LOS chapter and become politically active. The goal should be to build up a strong real-world movement rather than wait for a charismatic leader to arrive.

Build the movement and the leader will come, so to speak.

I don't give a shit about that whore, I don't want Sup Forums to fall into the trash that Sup Forums became. So fuck off newfriend and go lurk in your tranny threads.

You need to stop.

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/image/3nTweovjUrjfshfrcrBgUA/

I fucking wish the south won. Fuck the yankees

We appreciate the offer, but we have too many yanks as it is.

swanny is memetier now

Maybe next time you bongs can actually help us.

no, no matter how much you try

think again

Can a friendly christian spic join the confederate army?

Post feet or gtfo

That girl's a fucking angel

Okay just no niggers

Lotta negroes in West Virginia and Arkansas, right?

LEL cali?
you fucking faggot inbred nigger loving evangicucks are stuck in 1861.
>yall seriously retarded but ur girls love my cock

she's a jew bitch that changed her name to appeal to southron morons like this thread is dedicated to.
>fucking retarded people down south i tell u wut boi

Didn't Texas get 17mn signatures for secession under the Obama regime and then the reply was melded to some other petition with "lol no sorry"

We can't have anyone West of Alabama joining us. And We can't have Anyone north of Virginia joining us. We also can't include Virginia, but we can include west Virginia. We also need to wall off South Carolina and day of the Rope Atlanta.

Also We Do not include South Florida and we do not inlclude anywhere south of Tampa.

In fact we might not even include Tampa but I'm not sure about that.

now this is fucking exciting. I'm not from the South but I will be very very happy is she rises again, or at the very least creates an effort in order to protect her amazing identity from the globalist cucks.

In west virgina? No way man. West Virgina is the home of the hillbilly strongholds

WV is the whitest state in the USA. Sadly alot of degenerates there though. Also a shitty economy.

The burritos ain't gonna make themselves. Of course.

>Alt South
What is it? Just another secession movement? Why in the age of Trump is there a need to secede? Let the libtards break off so that America can be the bastion of freedom it was envisioned as by the founding fathers.

From arkansas - they dwell in the cities

Degeneracy isn't that bad in WV, but the economy is pretty shit.

>No one West of Alabama

Have fun getting by without Texas. Granted, we need to flush Austin of all the communists and illegals.

tits or gtfo is a global rule faggot

no need for the Alt lets go with Southern Nationalist

there's like no cities over 40k people there I think man, there's nothin' there. It's just like the forest hillybilly refuge.

>you're told to leave when you ask for tits now

o Sup Forums, what hath befallen thee
what hath kiketh done to thee

i'll gladly give up Texas to avoid incorporating Louisiana or Mississippi, that's a fact. Plus demographically Texas is quickly becoming Burritoville completely except for the panhandle.

The more time goes by, the weaker this movement will get, I live in Raliegh, NC, and it's about as progressive as you can get. Weed is also basically completely decriminalized in Durham too. The only remnants of the confederacy live in the deep south and are made up of hicks more degenerate than any city population.

we've been ready for 150 years. can you believe the South still exists after 150 years of yankee migration, cultural imperialism, military occupation and judicial attacks?

>naval
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Navel

Texas is the greatest state god has ever graced earth with. You're welcome and we would gladly make the Confederate our bitch again as greater Texas.

you'd better fix your demographics problem - lotta californians and beaners.

150 of no the last 60 have been brutal though for the migration only north virginia and south florida the rest is truly southern

The beaners aren't the problem, we are the greatest at preventing them from participating in government and isolate them away from the white communities. The Californians are an issue and we will combat them but most of the time they've begun to assimilate into our culture. Texas is great at redpilling

that sounds great. good for you. i would actually like to move to texas when im done school. but only because its so red pilled. i wouldn't move there if it was turning into a blue state.

Like hell they aren't the problem, once beaners outnumber whites this will be a Democrat state.

Then again, white Texans are the only group who I have seen that are actually excited that we are declining.

>naval piercing

Like the Monitor vs. the Merrimac?

I have no interest in civil war 2.0. What comes after is hell and thousands of dead Americans. Trump is proof the people still have a voice in this nation to change it for the better.

People need to stay awake and vote for every positive change they can. Tearing the states apart would only severely weaken our people and we would never come out on top. White people need to stop killing white people. WW1-2 fucked Europe so hard it sent whites on the path to extinction.

Lets not repeat the past by having WW3 in our neighborhoods.

Newsflash. Beaners already outnumber whites in Texas and we are as red as blood and always will be. They're second class citizens and know it.

I'm ready to be farm equipment again.

What do we do about all the nigs? Give them Mississippi?

No they don't. And especially not in the votes.

Just wait until they outnumber white voters. Combine that with California transplants, Asians, and blacks, and the numbers show a blue future.

See here:
cnn.com/election/results/exit-polls/texas/president

Whites were 57% of the vote, latinos only 24%. All groups except whites went Democrat. And before you go spouting off about BASED ASIANS they are about three quarters liberal.

If the South is going to rise again, we need to conquer the entire Mississippi River for river ports and cargo transport

I'd ask her to let me "Court my Tail on her" if you know what I am saying.

Trump is a bandage on the wound of America not the cure

I wasn't going to say based Asians and yeah Hispanic "whites" outnumber whites from Europe and combined with illegals. Texas is probably sitting at around 40% European white but we have very strong anti minority voter sentiment. We are very good at voter suppression and Texas will continue being red. Sorry pal to burst your bubble of the "Texas hater chain" but we are based and you're a jealous faggot. Enjoy your fly over state cuck

Bull shit. I live in the south. Everyone here is white, and on welfare!

my ancestor was a cofedrate war general
don't really think Maryland counts as the south but I would probably join you guys if you rose again

>tfw no trashy red bull chugging cigarette smoking gf
why live?

I moved to the south from NY in high school. I'm Mexican and so many girls parent's were racist! But the girls couldn't resist. I fucked so many white girls with my brown dick. It was glorious

Texas has been a white minority state for a very long time it is just that most of the mexicans are illegal or underage. Texas will probably hold for another election or so

southerner here.

Nope. A couple of the southern states are shitholes, I want nothing to do with them.

I live in Alabama and as much as I'd like to succeed again we'd most definitely loose another civil war. Plus all of us Americans have to stick together to get Europe back on track and extinguish all the muslims.

most of our military is southern, northern cucks dont enlist. there's no way we'd lose, but it wouldn't come to war anyway.

>giving them the attention that they want
whos the real kike?

Photoshopped tits, belly button piercing. Trouble from the start but worth the risk

dibs on stonewall cockblock jackson

Georgia here, what are we gonna do about all the niggers?

Hmmmmm this would work well with my agenda ill sleep on user and get back with you once I complete my intellectual property.

Former Georgian here
Don't miss them one bit

I would start with the education system first though.

Fuck man you got a situation on your hands the likes of which are only comparable to a yin-yang symbol

She is not a jew. At roughly the 55 minute mark on an episode of Radical Agenda with Christopher Cantwell that she was on she explains fully that she isn't Jewish and what the whole confusion was about.

>Yeah just pour more money into education and that will make the niggers smart! That has never been tried!

You are fucking dumb

I didn't say dump money into the already broken education system nigger

I said fix the system itself. Voucher system, charter schools, etc.

>what are we gonna do about all the niggers?

Easy, cut off their welfare and let most of them migrate to liberal, minority loving New England. Then the remainder will be slowly removed through a series of legal programs:

1. All Negro prisoners are given commuted sentences if they migrate to the Caribbean / Africa.

2. Southern policemen - no longer restrained by Yankees - are let off the chain. They succeed in chasing out most of the bucks.

Trust me, it won't be that hard. We have always known how to deal with Negroes. Once we have our freedom back, it will be a cake walk to deport them (or at least deport the young ones - the elderly ones are no threat and could probably be allowed to stay).

And then girls like the one in pic attached will no longer be subjected to 'Negro nonsense.' No more whiggers copying ghetto thugs, no more Blacks raping White 'hoes', etc.

West Virginia is 95% white and we keep our niggers in line.

I live in Alabama, but I still don't get what the Confederate flag really represents.

Could someone give me a quick rundown?

You kill two birds with one stone when the niggers migrate here. The South no longer has niggers, and a certain man's ideas about them will become popular in New England

>Ready to leave the Union yet?

Clearly Sherman was not thorough enough.

Go to California if you want to secede you fucking treacherous filth.

The Union is for Forever.

Ey future Robert E. Lee, could you get rid of all the niggers? Thank you.

treason

Lee wanted to keep the darkies. Lincoln wanted to send them back to Africa.

>Lincoln bows to confederate flag
>In contact with British Empire
>Rumoured to possess racist abilities
>Controls dixie with iron fist
>owns castles and banks all over the south
>direct descendants of pilgrims
>will bankroll the first cities in the south (Richmond will be the first)
>in the process of terraforming Mexico
>own basically every slave plantation in the world
>first free babies will be confederate babies
>said to have 400+ stitches
>flag is 150 years old from the space time reference point of the base human
>In reality, a timeless being, existing in all points in the universe from the big bang to the end of the universe

i like the part of the Civil War where Georgia wanted to call it quits but the totalitarian regime in Richmond trampled all over states rights, forced them to fight on and looted as much of Georgian wealth as possible. Its like state rights had nothing to do with the war.

well you can't expect much from a bunch of old farmers who voted sophists into the government.

If we do it again we have to solve the problem of rhetoricians. The best way would be virtue, which I think already blends nicely with the Southern culture, they have a sense of honor.

>>direct descendants of pilgrims
uuuuh no. Thats new england. The poor people were from penal colonies, the Southern gentry were rich europeans to begin with.

thats the part you had a problem with?

kekd