Countries that actually matter:

Countries that actually matter:

Australia
China
Russia
North Korea
United States of America

Everything is completely irrelevant and nobody gives a shit about. Prove me wrong.

kek for including australia

Countries that matter

Canada

>Australia

>australia
>north korea

nice try no one cares about these shitholes

no one talks about australia

> Australia
my sides

Based DPRK

fpbp

ok lets buy nukes for 7000 billions and then be respected by aussies like north korea. we'll do it i dare you

If you're including Australia then England certainly should be there.
Japan matters on vehicle manufacturers alone.

lolno

Australia is a coal mine with nice beaches, and no one wants coal anymore.

You are wrong

Israel

>Canada has 10% of the worlds coal
>this is more than all the energy from oil and Gas combined
WHY ARENT WE DIGGING FOR COAL?!

Countries that matter

USA
China
Russia
Japan
Poland

Okay faggots, no I'm not saying Australia is some big fucking power-house country, BUT WE'RE LIKE THE ONLY WHITE COUNTRY SURROUNDED BY A BUNCH OF ASIAN COUNTRIES.

THATS WHY WE MATTER. BECAUSE WE'RE WHITE.

>Mongolia

>Australia

Yeah losing a war to emus really put you on the map bruh

also fucking lol at the Canadians who think they matter, sorry but the US outshines you so fucking hard its not even competitive. Canada is close to the bottom of the list of countries that matter.

I cant take new-zealenders seriously, what wrong with your fucking voices? It's like a race of legitimate retards, do you all have strokes in the womb?

>Canada defended itself from an American invasion twice
>Australia couldn't even kill a bird
LMAOOO

>America
>Russia
>China
>FUCKING AUSTRALIA

I think it's an Australian accent, but with a faggot lisp. Just evolved over time

I matter ;_;

The most important space photos are taken here, because we have the biggest telescopes in the world(financed by the US) and the clearest sky.

W-We also provide copper to everyone in the world so that everyone can afford electronics and cables and shit.

W-We matter ;_;

what does canada even do besides syrup and chinese money laundering

I'd agree with your list if you include Czech Republic

Of course you matter, Texas

Stop trying to suck America's dick you desperate loser

>I cant take new-zealenders seriously, what wrong with your fucking voices? It's like a race of legitimate retards, do you all have strokes in the womb?

No one on Earth takes the Australian accent seriously. You're just a bunch of Steve Irwin's.

Also even online, it's hard to take a wannabe neet loser like yourself seriously. Tone down that autism.

seriously kys

Love the US

We are the number one exporter of rape and berries
Not only that but we export art, culture, civilisation and humanity. Without Canada you'd all be commie savages, we saved the world by winning the Cold War and defeating the USSR

Canada is the only the country that matters. You have no idea how easy it is to sneak into Antarctica from here

I feel like every truly great country has a canada. Australia has New Zealand, Finland has Sweden, England has Ireland, and we have Canada.

It isn't "clean"

>Australia
haha shitposting like always

mexico gets talk about more then kangaroos

< this is literally OP

>g-guys please take Australia seriously, we cool too, r-right USA please notice me

This whole thread is cringe and OP belongs on /r9k/

>Every country has a U.S
FIFY

Who cares? Fog is cool makes everything look bad ass, we just need to tear down everything around Bay Street put up some Art Deco towers and let the fog roll in.

The US is every countries US because we'll always bail the rest of you faggots out when something bad happens

except the falklands but that's because the UK really didn't need help with that

Canada's only achievement is Rush. At least that puts you one point ahead of Australia still.

I would be offended if anybody but a New Zealander said that. Like I said, its impossible to take you seriously when I read what you're saying in that accent. You're nothing but a fucking sideshow, same goes for you country.

Maybe 30 years ago but you guys are Sweden tier right now

Because our people are so beautiful? Thx friend

Errrrm exqueeze me, didn't you forget someone? A certain Humanitarian Superpower by chance?

fpbp

countries dont matter anymore. money overcomes every border. even the so called empire, the usa, doesnt have power over its own currency, they lost it in 1913...

fuck off abonigger
>countries that matter
>USA
>UK
>JAPAN
>FRANCE
>CANADA
sry germany but you dont make the cut anymore

Right on cue the eternal kraut, trying to justify his irrelevance

Swedes aren't human though

Good list OP
I care about UK and other countries but it's really just sentimental, nothing else.

47thpbp

>only 75% white
>1 out of every 4 australians is an abonigger

ahahahhahahaha, what the hell is an Humanitarian superpower?? A nation that's cabable of destroying itself importing a shitton of underdeveloped poor ass sand niggers?

You're both fags
Neither Australia or Leaf land are relevant
>All countries that matter
>US
>JAPAN
>CHINA
>RUSSIA
>INDIA

>>INDIA
lmao

Don't be fooled, OP is Kim Jung-Un pretending to be an aussie

Source NOW!

>sucking american dick so hard
>literally lost a war to fucking birds
>australian army couldnt defeat a bunch of birds
>a bunch of birds
Australia takes the eternal L.

>Australia
is this what they teach you in australian school lmao

Bruh, you're a pathetic loser trying to look cool in front of American anons on Sup Forums.

No one in their right mind would be offended by a self-conscious loser like you.

Imagine my flag being American and you will be able to catch on to how much you fail both online & IRL

Actually just look at all the other comments on here calling you out for embarrassing yourself.

Yall are rookies.

CUBA
IRAN
NORTH KOREA

Rest are all cucked, thinking they are relevant, dealing with smaller personal issues like elections and media dysphoria ,unaware there is a war for central banking power and globalism. Globalism will happen, it's a matter of when.

North Korea is life desu. They are going to be the last resistance against the globalists jews. Cuba is too small to do anything, they are next. Syria is going to have a central banking system soon, their economy will come back.

Sweden is worse than Germany in their attempt to become relevant

In all honesty it's probably
- USA
- China
- Germany
- Russia
- Great Britain
- Japan

Almost-important:
- France
- Australia
- Canada
- Smaller northern european countries

All other nations are literally irrelevant

only reason you gooks are on the OP's list is because 1/7 of the world is gook, not because china is "aneconomic powerhouse" because we all know how big of a joke that is

can someone rangeban canada please.

I'll have you know we're the second largest country in the world. Soon we'll become number 1 once we take Alaska and Greenland

This is why you're on the list of irrelevant "countries", your opinions hold no sway and you have no bantz

OP is a good boy who dindu nuffin

Of course the commie wants censorship

I'd say Iran and Saudi Arabia are much more influential than you kangaroo fuckers

ROO IN LOO

>proxy fag
>probably from niggeria or some other third world country
>asking for based countries to be banned
We dont even fuck around much, what are you first nation?

Don't you bully Canada you fucking slant it's your fault Vancouver real estate is what it is

>Canada
>based

I thought this was the map you posted. Very disappointing

i meant that relatively, obviously not based for an amerilard but for someone from ching chong land it is

True fact to the non Canadians on this website, this is actually the map we have in schools here

Lol no Cannuck
China is colonizing you as we speak, they still maintain a national identity, and they're an economic power house

Get kekd son

Do most Texans like the US? When I was in Santiago everyone was really nice but I'm pretty sure it's just because they wanted my tourism shekels.

this whole debate is stupid. Both australians and new zealanders have faggot ass accents

Says the nigger who can't pronounce the word "about"

so canadians are getting homeless because of us? sounds good

I like Aussie accents

OP is a self-conscious beta loser who is trying to impress anonymous fat burgers on Sup Forums

Also, NZ being irrelevant and it's comfy as fuck and I love being a kiwi.

Having some testosterone in my voice and not sounding like a pussy like most of the west is great. The British accent is almost as cucked and weak as the Swede's

Why would you reveal such a thing wtf. Cat's outta the bag now

Trudeau is fucking ivanka and Melania but not the ugly daughter
See

skål for det

C'mon buddy, we love you, we really do, but Canada is like 2 cities, 3 if you count the shame of North America and frozen wasteland. Putting Canada on this list makes about as much sense as Australia. You're on a level in terms of relevance with maybe Latvia or Bulgaria with the slight advantage of bonus points for speaking English (bar 'the shame') and donuts.

We love you buddy, you're our guy, but nah you don't get to sit at the big boy table.

They think we're shitposters anyway, but for real who here thought Alaska and Greenland was Canadian? I remember in grade 5 my teacher had to give us a lesson on why they aren't Canadian then the whole class got pissed and said theyre Canadian because it's on the map of Canada

I'd say Australia has more of a right being up there than Canada. At least they show up for a fight

Pic related

latvia or bulgaria? come on now,even those country are lot more important than canada.

Of course you love being a kiwi, I bet you love that Chink out post in Auckland too don't you?
America has Trump,Australia has One Nation, and New Zealand has Literally who?
I've said it once and I'll say it again, OP is a good boy who dindu nuffin wrong

>2 cities
Vancouver?
Victoria?
Naniamo?
Calgary?
Edmonton?
Medicine Hat?
Saskatoon?
Regina?
Winnipeg?
Toronto?
London?
Hamilton?
Ottawa?
Sault Sainte Marie?
Quebec?
Montreal?
Halifax?
St. John's?
Fredericton?
Charlottetown?

>fought with you in every war except vietnam (because of Trudeau Sr.)
>Doesn't show up to a fight
I hope you're trolling or else I'm gonna have to greentext "American education" a bunch

Doesn't Syria also matter?

Yes, everyone should emigrate to those places.
Thank you.

>>fought with you in every war except vietnam (because of Trudeau Sr.)
>>except vietnam
r u retarded

Vancouver, Ottowa, and Victoria are literally the only three cities on that list that even remotely matter

A Tim Hortons and a handful of Hosers huddled round a burning trashcan doesn't constitute a city. Fuckin Ottawa? Victoria? Get outtahere.

Time to hop off this /r9k/ thread

Wow you're almost as cringey as OP, keep it up.

Sadly I don't 2 fucks about what you think cause I can smell the beta in you & OP

peace

Vancouver, Victoria, Calgary, Edmonton, Toronto, Ottawa, Quebec, Montreal, Halifax are the only relevant cities tbqh family. I can't believe you'd even put Charlottetown and Medicine Hat on there wtf