Health insurance can't deny me for having a pre existing condition

>Health insurance can't deny me for having a pre existing condition
>I'm not required to buy health insurance
So what is stopping me from not buying health insurance until I get sick and running the insurance companies out of business because only sick people have insurance?

WTF I hate healthcare reform now

it's simple, everyone who lives in a country is required to pay into the national health insurance fund.

part-time, full-time, doesn't matter. You make money, you pay up.

Some scheme where you don't get penalized for not having medical insurance, you only get penalized when you want to pick that medical insurance back up.

It's a fucking rebrand. Gutless progressive, establishment Republicans and Trumpcare trying to be perceived as Obamacare-lite

Insurance is communism desu.

I like aminay

Insurance companies aren't holding a gun to people's heads telling them they must purchase their products.

You're allowed to give your opinions on approaches towards health care when your country produces 57% of the world's new pharmaceuticals.

I want Nagatoro to tell me I'm worthless and smash my dick with a hammer.

I guess china isn't communist because they banned guns didn't think that one through did ya.

>this faggot
How can one guy be this beta? I've never touched a girl and if it meant dealing with a bitch like that I wouldn't still.

The Chinese government didn't ban the Chinese government from having guns.

She's named now?

That's a very silly opinion you got there, user.

someone answer this

Yeah, her name was given in the second part. Did you not read the second part? You shouldn't. It's painful.

Yeah they pay off congress so the federal government will do that for them, real big difference for sure.

Nagatoro has always been her name.

The 100 count ball kicking?

Reminds me of people who thought anything good would come Republican brand Health Care reform.

Insurance companies can charge you 30% more than everyone else if you didn't have insurance for any period of time in the last year.

So really, just get sick, get insurance, and then immediately drop insurance once you get better.

The issue was more the government (led by the progressive left) wanted to bully its way into the sector with the ultimate aim of destroying the concept of insurrance provided health care and moving the country into a nationalized one, and so co-opted the heads of the insurance companies to make what buck they can while there still is the appearance of a free market.

Insurance is a fucking scam

>Have to have it
>Pay out the ass for it every month
>When i do get sick my premiums shoot way up because the insurance company had to pay a portion of my bill and do what they were designed to do
>Cant afford my insurance any more
>No insurance

I don't think so, it was pretty clearly corporate gibsmedats through and through. Democrats could have expanded medicare, it would have been much simpler, and obongo had a majority in the house and senate for two years to do it, but we got what we got instead. Now I won't discard the possibility that the lobbyists overplayed their hand and fucked their future profits by pushing us toward nationalized health care, but obamacare is their creation.

Nothing. Regulation of health insurance is retarded. You're basically saying to them "You must lose money for the good of the country". You might as well make it so that credit card companies can only lend money to responsible adults who will pay their bills on time every month.

Martin is that you

Hospital worker here. If you tell them you don't have insurance, they cut your bill by like 95%. Healthcare costs so much literally because hospitals have a blank check to charge out the ass.

Even with 95% cut some operations can still end up costing thousands of dollars because they overcharge you for everything

So let's make it if you have no Insurence or you don't pay up front, you never get care.

>surgeons went through 8 years of school and 12 years of residency on top of $300k of debt
>the nurses who care for you did 4 years of school and tens of thousands in debt
>the hospital cost millions to build
>people have to be moved in and out to deal with the limited space
>it only costs thousands of dollars for a lifesaving operation
Sounds like a pretty good deal to me.

I'm not 100% sure, but usually you can only sign up for insurance through your work at certain times of the year, and only cancel during those times.
So this scenario only applies to those who are buying their own insurance outside of their work.
At which case, they can easily just ping you with an early termination fee if you cancel before your year is up.
Anyone who has a medical issue serious enough to need coverage for more than a year isn't going to drop it right after "to save money"

Most pre-existing conditions don't go away.

I meant 8 years of school and 4 years of residency

>Have to negotiate a payment plan
>$10,000 plus interest goy
>Spending the next 10 years trying to pay it off
>Miss one payment and it gets sent to collections and your credit is ruined
>g-gee thanks doc

Fine. It would be affordable without the insurance jew keeping health providers from having to compete.

You should have 10,000 saved up already. And wow, the price of a new, lower-end car is the same price to save your life. Do you know how fucking amazing that is?

Thanks dr shekelstein

The individual mandate in theory, but nothing really.

>Everyone has 10,000 saved up

Nice one Dr.Goldstein some people are at or near poverty what should be done for them?

>You should have 10,000 saved up already

Less than 10% of Americans meet that standard.

Their profits are much larger than their losses

Sounds good, insurance is a Jewish scam

First of all, they should have gotten a better job. You can have no education and get a welding job and be better off than most people. Don't be a fucking retard with no drive and work at McDonald's and you can make money. And hospitals don't just let people die. They'll do it for free if they have to.
I guess they should just be more responsible with their money then. In America, you need a car to do most things because our public transportation isn't so good. If you need a car and you don't have the money, one isn't just provided for you. You need to save up for it. Sorry that I don't want to live in a welfare state where everything is provided for the citizenry regardless of their motivation to work. When I was in college, I had $10,000 saved up because I had a job since I was 16 and I didn't waste it on frivolous shit. What SHOULD happen is that we should just let social darwinism take its course and everyone who doesn't feel like working will starve. I guarantee you that within 10 days every American with the ability to work would have a job.