Is this real life?

Is this real life?

Other urls found in this thread:

sciencedaily.com/releases/2015/10/151014084955.htm
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Finally we can engineer this cancer out of humanity

Man Rick Flair is starting to look old. Wooo!

>conservative
>dont tread on me badge

So the left loves eugenics now?

Is there a nat soc gene?

>mfw libshits inadvertently admit Hitler did nothing wrong and the nazis are exonerated because their dna made them identify as nazis

They support abortion, so yes.

Where's the liberal one?

No it is either pseudoscience bullshit or just made up.

It's a commentary on "born this way" gays.

Pretty sure that there are some genetical predispositions that make you more likely to be conservative than liberal, but considering that half of this board started out as liberal and then learned through interaction with reality that it doesn't work, it woul dbe pretty stupid to claim that you are born with it.

I read stuff about this. They're framing it like the Jews that they fucking are.

Basically, hyper-left people have almost completely shut down their amygdala and don't have natural fear responses to actual danger. So, progressives are this mutant nu-human seeking to ruin mankind.

Half is quite an over-estimation.

more pseudo science stemming from world class butt hurt over the scientific experiment that used magnets to suppress higher mental faculties such as problem solving and identifying threats that resulted in pro atheist and pro immigration beliefs

sciencedaily.com/releases/2015/10/151014084955.htm

Nice digits.

It doesn't make sense how such a large portion of the population could mutate to such a point though.

((((((((((Spain))))))))))

DO NOT REPLY TO ONE-POSTS!
Mods are gods and I am grateful that they made explicit the already attaining forbidding of redundant threads BUT
The biggest problem here was not redundant threads, it is one-line writing prompt one-posts. This format allows a spammer to quickly bombard us with brainless spam and drive good threads off the board before they can be archived. The brainlessness of the non-discussion offends the character of the board.
Imagine trying to have a substantive discussion while surrounded by robots who constantly demand to know your favorite color. /s/ has a minimum thread set-up requirement -- you cannot demand that everyone else write your thread for you -- and Sup Forums needs one too.

Are you fucking high?

I've replied like five goddamn times by now.

Get the fuck out.

give me a link nigger

Sup Forums's long accepted biologically-rooted differences in political outlook.

>implying my amygdala isn't bigger than yours

That's fucking awesome. I can't wait for the day we can weed out birth defects like this through gene manipulation.

No, it's fake. You made it because liberalism is based on lies and you literally do not have a concept of truth.

Next they'll find the democrat gene that causes one to strongly desire sucking black dick.

>tfw literally can't help but vote for Trump
It's my genes, damnit, don't discriminate you fucking SJWs

>mfw the left is now going to start advocating eugenics

The chaos timeline is a wild fucking ride, I tell you hwat.

>mfw you're happy with your genes

Truly we've come full circle. It's only a matter of time before they realize Hitler was right all along.

>Scientists find ethnocentrism is inherent

Well no shit.

Libertarians are often not ethnocentric at all though, see dat Gary, so using a lolbertarian is a bad example.

>implying the ability to feel fear is a birth defect

these faggots are literally advocating genocide tho

sag