SNOWDEN BTFO

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

twitter.com/Snowden/status/839157182872576000

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/FBI–Apple_encryption_dispute
twitter.com/AnonBabble

GO HOME AND GET YA SHINEBOX KID

Snowden is literally American Wałęsa.
A phony crook and traitor painted as a champion of the people.
Both even got a movie about their heroism.
I wonder which caused more harm to their respective country, though.

>(((Eischenwald)))

Ok then.....

sage

>(((Eichenwald

Better send Eichenwald to Buchenwald

hey it's epileptic kurt again

LOL

>The CIA also has Trumps tax returns and video of his dates with Russian hookers!!!

Everyone does remember when the world had that big debate about allowing law enforcement to access IPhones? It was all a ruse to justify in law to do what they were doing illegally.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/FBI–Apple_encryption_dispute

>unironically defending kurt eichenwald
Here's a special gif just 4u

I'm not sure if I still subscribe to the theory that Snowden is a CIA plant.

I mean...fuck. Pic related.

LOL Abstract merchant

>(((Eichenwald)))

SHUT
IT
DOWN

I also support full technological oversight, mass surveillance, etc. but only when the NatSocs aren't in power. Same with free speech. The far right will and should push free speech until they come to power then it should be eliminated.

Yeah, the new narrative that Snowden was a CIA plant to discredit the NSA has pretty much collapses with his shilling for the Year Zero leaks on twatter

Isn't Snowden supposed to be a hero to the left?

So these idiots not realize that the only reason he's in Russia is because they won't extradite him to the USA where he'll shoot himself twice in the back of the head?

You ain't seen nothin' yet

This is OP's wife. Op just had a seizure. How dare you!

>a jew subverting a patriot

More at 11!

My sister in law just did this to her nose. She looks pretty damn good now to be honest. My wifes nose isn't bad like her sisters was. Her sister had an Italian Jew honker but looks amazing now.

Man I was thinking about this just a minute ago. The FBI/NSA/CIA might have staged that whole terrorist attack just to get the public against Apple and/or the courts long enough for Apple/the courts to give/order them a master private key. It almost worked.

I'm not even gonna lie during that period I was shilling for the state and against the terrorist. If it was a big false flag ruse it was sure was effective. Fuck me this is deep shit.

>Snowden confirms tinfoilhatters theories.
>Normalfags are too fucking braindead to care "le nothing to hide"
>Runs to Russia, because GRU and FSB are really curious about that stuff
>he a gud boi, dindu nufffin
Wałęsa won the lottery too! And took the money for snitching just so soviets have less of it

That does not qualify as a proper insult. That's pathetic. That reporter Kurt is a fucking faggot cuck who should kill himself immediafely. His face is disturbing to look at. I've seen burn victims and dead people prepped up at a funeral that are more pleasing to the eye. Fat, balding, hideous, literal troll. And he's a complete shill. All of his articles are hitjobs on Trump and he lies.

I watched 5 minutes of an interview with Snowden and he came off like too much of a pussy to listen to any further. So I prefer seeing his tweets like this so I don't have to hear his voice.

Anyway..You know what Snowen is pointing out? Something all journalists should be disturbed by. Yet, this Kurt shill fires off a 100-year-old "insult." Hmmm...really makes you think

Umm...sorry sweetie but no one with brains is falling for this Putin psyop. Only rural and suburban retards think wikileaks is credible.

Duh

Do you realize the people who assassinated JFK never left power?

>ciritical information leak that effects everyone on the bottom of the food chain
>response
>DUURRRR PUTIN!

My noggin' ain't joggin'

lol moron. anyone that supports trump is russian.

((((Eichenwaldberg)))
Slide thread

Sage

HAHAHA TRUMP SUCKS PUTINS DICK WHILE SNOWDEN SHINES PUTINS SHOES

HAHAHAHA AND WE ALL WATCH HAHAHAHA

You need to read up on the Snowden case. I thought he was a Russian borderhopper spy for years until I read up the facts of the case.

Greenwald and many people associated with that whole operation were kikes, literal eternal Jews, so i've always been suspicious of Snowden.

>Eichenwald
Isn't this the guy that has an impeding court case regarding a pedophilia charge or am I thinking of someone with a similar name?

kurt the butthurt neverTrump(lol) cuckservative still trying to seem relevant on twitter. Sad!

Also what if all those weird 9/11 insinuations Assange was dropping over the last year were in reference to these leaks? What if the 'armed' cyber weapons they said they can't release are for civilian aircraft? What if all this Russia nonsense is because Russia had access to these leaks for years and threatened to released them?

What if wikileaks is about to expose the 9/11 planes were remotely hijacked?

What would this mean for the world?

I used to be with Trump since season 3 of the Apprentice but recently his actions have not been very presidenty and my support has shaken. Seriously though we can't let him get the cyber codes.

I heard he paid someone thousands for a stash of CP for ((research)) kek

Eichenwald is the kikeist kike I have ever seen. He's almost a parody character.

Snowden was always legit you moron. He left a comfy job at the NSA in Hawaii to go live in fucking Russia sucking dicks for nickels.

WILL HE EVER ANSWER THE QUESTION?

You honestly can't blame a lot of us here who were skeptical. We literally live in the age of information warfare (aka memetic warfare). We live in the age of FUD. It's a game of who does it best and who does it first.

>LOL
>first time seeing AM
fuck you too, newfag

>a phony crook
So he's a pretend crook not a real crook?

Double crook.
He believes he's a good guy.

he will get beaten to death if he ever comes back here. dont worry about that. dont let shills on here tell you different

It literally blew up my almonds

>a man's man

why is this incredibly homosexual sounding phrase a term for extreme manliness?

How is Kikenwald still employed? His twitter meltdown when he got BTFO by Greenwald was both embarrassing and unprofessional.

FPBP
thread

Smart mouth

(((EICHENWALD)))

ban Argentina when

Because he's scream antisemitism.

You know, I continue to be impressed that foreigners even know the level of detail down to our (((shill reporters))). Seriously. It's cool.

(((eichenwald))) this nigga needs a seizure

fpbp

how do these things work again?

(((Eichenwald)))

bump for exposure