Harry Hitler and the Gas Chamber

First one was accidentally abandoned by me: So, to sum it up, we basically won all the meme battles before.
But the war isn't over.
We have to conquer lefties' strongest citadels: the shitty Rowling scribbles. Let's meme them into the shittiest, most nazist red-pilled content the world has ever seen.

> Harry Hitler is the Chosen One to purge an unholy niggers and jews
> Traqid is half-nigger, half-human breed
> Professor Trumpledore and DeVonagall are fighting to make Hogwarts great again
> Professor LuPen is a teacher at a Defense against Dark Arts
> The evil foul VoldeMarx and Hillatrix Clinton are trying to establish communism and kill as many white men as they can

Come on, guys. This is going to be massive win.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/w1SmKle95MU
youtu.be/CEAmtWd6aD0
youtu.be/5NdQXOPARWI
youtu.be/8RWP8Pws9mw
archive.is/1Mzb9
twitter.com/AnonBabble

inb4 nupol is triggered by this
>REEEEE STORMFAGS REEEEEE

>This is going to be massive win.
Aren't you tired of winning yet?

Bump

>Harry Hitler and the Philosopher King
>Harry Hitler and the Gas Chamber of Secrets
>Harry Hitler and the Prisoner of Auschwitz
>Harry Hitler and the Lampshade of Skin
>Harry Hitler and the Order of the Iron Guard
>Harry Hitler and the Half-Caste Prince
>Harry Hitler and the Deathly Gallows

(spoiler alert: he gets hanged at the end by the allies)

quality stuff

Man, why does the one thread where my ID ends in "SUUUCK" does to have suck so fucking hard? Coincidence? I think not.

Bump

SUCC

Pretty good IP and emma watson fake though

Hitler hitler doo.. where are the jews?

it literally says uuuu suck :DDD
>mfw you'll never get a better ID

No. This is retarded, you should try harder at something not stupid.

anyways, have another

it doesn't work when you try to force it like this

Go easy on him, he seems to be new. And from potato country too.

Stormfags are cancer, but if we can meme this it's fine

that's actually so disgusting brudi

It's said what Hollywood does to innocent, little girls.

Bump

>it doesn't work when you try to force it like this
shut up

Thanks cheese, great id

R A R E
A
R
E

But also a lot of fun, no? Just look how much fun she's having. :DDD

It is said, and told. Yes. That's why we know.

>nipple piercing
Degenerate

>Stormfags are cancer
~t. Nupol Civic Natcuck

better?

>Harry Hitler and the Gas Chamber

Then Malfoy turned out to be Jew?
And Voldemort is king-nigger?

>Harry Hitler and the order of the imperial eagle

Isn't this fake?

Wondering why it's only one though.

>Harry = Hitler, fighting a "kampf" to save his people
>Voldemort = the Jewish Question
>Voldemort turns to ashes when he dies, ie, he gets "ovened"
>Peter Pettigrew is a "dirty rat" who hides in the shadows
>Goblins are intrnational bankers
>Death Eaters are the Learned Elders of Zion
"The alt-right thinks Rowling is a secret fascist, and her characters are meant to convey 'redpills' to her readers. Rowling's alt-right cult following sprang up because her problematic characters match alt-right conspiracy theories"

>posting bad fakes in a Sup Forums thread

Time- "the world's first multicultural society"

Fucking hell that magazine's a joke. Never heard of Brazil, Ottoman Empire, India, China, Indonesia, Spain?

Oh it's time for nonsensical German fetishes again

this is great

Shut the fuck up nigger. We're making Hogwarts Fascist again.

Made these for a 4+Sup Forums thread a while ago

Oh vey goys. Pic

He's a bad guy, though. Shouldn't we be using him as a mouthpiece for the left?

Flip it. The Death Eaters are Jews, or this meme doesn't work. Rowling's characters need to be sympathetic to problematic "nazi" views, or it doesn't work. If you make the antagonist seem like a Nazi, it just confirms SJW views.

That crop gave me cancer you fucking electrojew

If you look up the quotes, you might find you recognize them from certain historical figures.

well yea i kind of made it in 2 minutes

Maybe Malfoy should be promoting something like H1B workers or illegal farm laborers? Seems to fit his character, but might not be strong enough.

>Shut the fuck up nigger.
Re-read my post or lurk until your IQ increases.
> We're making Hogwarts Fascist again.
No shit Sherlock, re-read my post and pay attention to the fact that there are "quotes"

see The quotes are from Jews, talking about the subjugation of goyim/gentiles.

>Voldemort = the Jewish Question

> he who must not be named
> (((they))) must never be named
> conspicuously absent ears and nose
> conspicuous ears and noses

Fucking backwards.

Voldemort is cast as the bad guy, so he needs to be pro-multicultural, pro-immigration, anti-white, and so forth.

Think of the pureblood types as Jews, without being explict. "England has not yet learned how to be multicultural, and Purebloods will be at the center of that transformation."

ah, ok. We need to make it more clear, either by changing it to explicitly mention Jews, or... I honestly dont know how else to do it. We're not making it "ours" unless we put words in their mouths. Its how we do everything else, its our calling card.

this goy gets it

Maybe make that 'Parliament' or 'The English Government' to make it clear they are an exterior controller.

That quote makes too much sense in context.

That one went especially shitty tho

Maybe have the death eaters actually quote Jews?

very edgy

C'mon, Sup Forums, we're better than this. Why would you want to waste anytime parodying easily one the dullest franchises in the history of movie franchises? Seriously each episode following the boy wizard and his pals from Hogwarts Academy as they fight assorted villains has been indistinguishable from the others. Aside from the gloomy imagery, the series’ only consistency has been its lack of excitement and ineffective use of special effects, all to make magic unmagical, to make action seem inert.

Perhaps the die was cast when Rowling vetoed the idea of Spielberg directing the series; she made sure the series would never be mistaken for a work of art that meant anything to anybody?just ridiculously profitable cross-promotion for her books. The Harry Potter series might be anti-Christian (or not), but it’s certainly the anti-James Bond series in its refusal of wonder, beauty and excitement. No one wants to face that fact. Now, thankfully, they no longer have to.

>a-at least the books were good though
"No!"
The writing is dreadful; the book was terrible. As I read, I noticed that every time a character went for a walk, the author wrote instead that the character "stretched his legs."

I began marking on the back of an envelope every time that phrase was repeated. I stopped only after I had marked the envelope several dozen times. I was incredulous. Rowling's mind is so governed by cliches and dead metaphors that she has no other style of writing. Later I read a lavish, loving review of Harry Potter by the same Stephen King. He wrote something to the effect of, "If these kids are reading Harry Potter at 11 or 12, then when they get older they will go on to read Stephen King." And he was quite right. He was not being ironic. When you read "Harry Potter" you are, in fact, trained to read Stephen King.

>C'mon, Sup Forums, we're better than this.
GET OUT

I think it's just not clear from the quotes. Like I said, I made them for a different psyop a while ago, that labeled Voldemort/Death Eaters/Purebloods as Jews by changing quotes from famous Jews.
But, most people don't know the quotes and won't look them up.

I tried it a while ago, but I don't think enough people will get that.

How do you make the idea of accepting everyone with wizard blood (not just purebloods) into "only white people?"

The only problem, is that non-Pureblood = mudblood, and "mudblood" implies impurity, or diversity, the opposite of our goal.

I think we just need to label that "Rowling using diversity as cover to redpill the normies". If we try too hard to adhere to the story like it's a script, we get lost detourning the rest of it. Besides, in reality the Jews are the most extreme racial purists and supremacists there are. They project their own aspects onto their enemies to smear them, ie, "they strike you then cry out in pain". Besides, if anyone gets autistic about it, just say it's code that Rowling put it to hide the real message.

>Jewish Supremacism
youtu.be/w1SmKle95MU
>The Talmudic basis of Jewish supremacy
youtu.be/CEAmtWd6aD0
>Miscegenation illegal in (((Our Greatest Ally)))
youtu.be/5NdQXOPARWI
>Alon Ziv promoting interracial couples
youtu.be/8RWP8Pws9mw
>Alon Ziv defending Jews refusing to breed outside their race
archive.is/1Mzb9

>and "mudblood" implies impurity, or diversity
The jews consider the goyim impure, or "mudbloods".