Reenact the debates with genderswapped candidates in an attempt to prove that Hillary was only viewed negatively...

>reenact the debates with genderswapped candidates in an attempt to prove that Hillary was only viewed negatively because she was a woman
>end up redpilling yourself

nyu.edu/about/news-publications/news/2017/march/trump-clinton-debates-gender-reversal.html

youtube.com/watch?v=9yC7-JsR2Fk

wew

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/swp3YFF
youtube.com/watch?v=rrBxZGWCdgs
nyu.edu/about/news-publications/news/2017/march/trump-clinton-debates-gender-reversal.html
youtube.com/watch?v=Q55B7Q8-Vik
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

So what?
This only proves we all know deep down that a woman should not hold the presidency nor any important charge for that matter.

But Hillary won by 8 million votes.

They also delisted the video. Why would they do that?

remember the 6 gorillion votes, goy

Other way around.

Woman acting as Trump comes off as a strong, relatable candidate. Man acting as Hillary comes across as a complete fake who you want to punch in the face.

I wanna see the man when asked about shooting down Russian planes and the woman saying we should work with Russia to defeat ISIS instead.

I would totally vote for that woman

fpbp. hillary only did as well as she did because her voice is manly.

deep booming voice will always over power a high pitched shrill one

>that book shilling
lmao, that takes me back

Why isn't there rule 63 Trump lewds out there?

fpbp

She's right.
I'd vote for her.

bump

That broad sure owns that room.

Also, her politics align with mine, and that makes her far more attractive than liberal women.

Hey that's actually pretty cool.

I am intrigued.

Thanks OP

I don't understand why this is being touted as evidence that Hillary was an absurd automaton and Trump was a master of charisma. All it proves is that liberals are willing to side with a woman to the exclusion of any external logic.

If you want to persuade people you're one of them, be one of them, and then talk naturally. That's all Trump did. He talked the way normal people do, not difficult if you spend any time around them. Even "Brenda King" couldn't screw that up too badly.

"Jonathan Gordon" succeeded only in coming off as a condescending elitist faggot---which is probably not far from the truth. Only the piss-poor expectations for Hillary allowed the elite to delude themselves into thinking her performance was a success.

Such a nasty fellow.

It's not, it's evidence that people hating Hillary hate her for more than being a woman, because her mannerisms and positions are even more unlikeable when transplanted onto a man.

If Trump had been a woman it would have been a blowout of Reaganesque proportions, towards the end Hillary's only argument was "muh vagina" and trying to play up Trump's womanizing past.

Of course I could see a hypothetical "Donna" Trump doing a few things differently
>yfw Marco Rubio literally gets raped in the Rule63 timeline

Delightful!

Its crazy rehearing this and realizing how defensive Hillary sounded. She was on the back foot the entire time.

Hillary won by 18 billion votes (Not illegals u goyim)

/pol General Discord:
discord.gg/swp3YFF

How come they didn't gender swap Hillary and Obama when they ran against each other? Or Bernie?

>Rule 63 Trump challenges Jeb! to take a testosterone test.

I would have voted for the strong anti-establishment woman. This video proves that if Hillary acted like Trump and Trump acted like Hillary, Hilldawg would have won! Sad!

honestly, this is true. This just proves how unlikable and inhuman Clinton seemed. The woman looks like a person at least.

>Woman says dumb shit
>Liberals love her
>Different opinions are transplanted onto woman
>Liberals love her
>This somehow proves that Hillary is bad
The constant here is that liberals prefer what women have to say.

>perfect women don't ex-

70 years old

That's the point. The whole reenactment was for Liberals to pat themselves on the back thinking that they were the smart people deciding things because of good policy while the Drumpfkins were the sexists. Then the liberal watches this and realizes its the other way around. Read the article.

What this shows to me, is that Hillary was simply a poor speaker. She never comes across as strong or impassioned. In this video, the man seems like a beta bitch being dominated.

It's not that Hillary was a woman, it's that she had a very unconvincing style of speaking.

>>Liberals love her
Eh...

Vote for me because I'm a _____

Tucker is talking about this now.

>Many were shocked to find that they couldn’t seem to find in Jonathan Gordon what they had admired in Hillary Clinton—or that Brenda King’s clever tactics seemed to shine in moments where they’d remembered Donald Trump flailing or lashing out. For those Clinton voters trying to make sense of the loss, it was by turns bewildering and instructive, raising as many questions about gender performance and effects of sexism as it answered.

This is because liberals liked her literally just because she was a woman. They are shocked at their own realization of their sexism.

It's true that women's high-pitched voice makes it hard to listen to them.

>gender swapped debate starring Marco Rubio as Hilary Clinton and the mother of the girlfriend from "My Cousin Vinny" as Donald Trump

liberals are retarted, don't forget

the chick sounds the eline from seinfield
the dude sounds a corporate villain from a 90s skater movie

Get an archive/mirror of it just in case they remove cuz narrative

She cant pull off a convincing trump.

Hang her.

now do the debate with jeb being represented as a female with mental disability (or just get jeb) and kasick being a fat chick slob also have rubio be a female sex robot

He sounds like a faggot.

wow trump is down to earth and actually seems to care and clinton is a condecending elitist smug cunt that dont care about the people?
i guess im with #Her now
(Vote Donna Trump for the 2016 presidential election)

Wouldn't they be surprised to find out they're racist as hell too

Color me surprised, a decent thread today. Thanks for that OP.

It doesn't appear to be doing Le Pen any favors as the IRL R63 Trump

She literally copied his speech and mannerisms perfectly.

This video literally just confirmed my love for Trump regardless of gender.

Fuck NAFTA.

Someone in the audience compared her to the Jewish aunt he knew would take care of him even though he usually found her annoying.

In other words, Trump talks the way normal white people (Jewish and Christian alike) talk in New York City.

Even money says Jewish aunt secretly voted for Trump.

Been there, done that
youtube.com/watch?v=rrBxZGWCdgs

no she didnt.

What proves Hillary is bad is how people felt about the man Hillary. He came off sounding like an elitist, smug poofter rather than stronk powerful shehulk

He's an actor in New York City. He IS a faggot.

The real problem is that "Jonathan Gordon" sounded like a condescending elitist prick.

how about #trumpchallenge hastag to taunt sjw to redpill themselves

sertain words of sertain type must be said to complete the challenge. it will make them think

Honestly, most liberals could barely remember what they are getting when they vote for her other than "NOT TRUMP" and keeping the boring status quo around.

Did you read the article? They copied the debate word for word eye roll for uncomfortable smile. That was the whole point if the exercise

>tfw you get triggered by your own gender reversal thought experiment meant to confirm your own bias

Your first redpill is always the hardest to swallow

>spend 2B dollars trying to prop up hillary
>learn no one likes her.... priceless

There were very few people that I'd suspect were actually in favor of Hillary. She had little to no grassroots support

I suspect most (80+%) of her voters voted against Trump than for her. Even delusional Bernouts knew she was full of shit

And yet shes still missing a lot of what trump did.

go be a nigger somewhere else.

Who would have thought that liberals hold strong opinions on things they have no experience or knowledge of, just like guns or hunting.

>that woman's posture
kek'ed immediately

I forgot that Hillary wanted people to buy her shitty book to find out if they even should vote for her, what a fucking scumbag.

(((Jewish aunt)))

Wow they invented a confirmation bias machine! Amazing!

You dont need the echo brackets when jewishness is explictly stated adolph

That Jewish aunt secretly voted for Trump to spite her putz of a nephew.

yes she did, I even caught onto it immediately when I saw her waving her hands around. It was 1000% trump reenacted.

You're just blind, bro

Grab 'em by the willie!

top kek

>Well I know you live in your own reality, Brenda

Is Hillary a mansplainer?

>liberals wanted to elect Clinton only because she was a woman
I.e. liberals are misogynist.

remember this dumb bish?
>"She has a name!"

>nyu.edu/about/news-publications/news/2017/march/trump-clinton-debates-gender-reversal.html
This was a great debate, I'm glad that normies will be examining it for the centuries to come.

How did they not know that people sympathize with women far more than men?

Like, how blind do you actually have to be?

I don't even support Trump and I can see this.

>female Trump will never corner you and ask you for a quickie to release her excess energy after a long day of BTFO liberals

>But the dembocrats are the reel racists

holy fuck that video

the guy sounds like such a bitch

This video perfectly demonstrates what a snake Hillary was, holy shit

wtf the bitch needs to STFU

Something that I think helped Trump in the debates was precisely that he gave off this sense that he was unfamiliar with the venue and uncomfortable with selling himself in a political way. If perhaps only sub-consciously, it demonstrated to viewers that Trump was a true outsider to the world of politics.

In contrast, Hillary was always confident and collected and while that made her look rather slick, it also reinforced that all of his was habitual for her.

The guy lied. He did call TPP the gold standard

>yfw when Donna Trump grabs you

Don't forget the 20 septillion votes

wonderful

That's sexist

I really had no idea so many people were this sexist. How can you come away from the exact same speech with completely different opinions based on the gender of the speaker?

It really goes to show that we need the Lauren Southerns, because so many people only care about the messenger, not the message.

Because people that voted for Obama or Bernie were not, flat out, called sexist for doing so

Why not just watch a replay of the actual debate then if that's the standard of 'authenticity" you're looking for you fucking retard

So a woman acting like Trump is Lisa Lampanelli?

youtube.com/watch?v=Q55B7Q8-Vik

>That book shilling at the end.

Holy shit I forgot about that, fucking hillary.

Yeah, the majority are fucking morons that don't even realize their own bias against women at the same saying they are advocates for women's rights.
They see the woman and automatically think she needs support just for being a woman instead of judging her on her character or achievements.

>people keep saying we're in the best timeline
>Donald Trump hasn't used Obamas America to his advantage and declared himself a female and demanded to be labeled in the history books as the first female president and Hilary dies knowing it

Why is this such a meme? It's demonstrably true.

>at the end

More like 3-4 times in the 2min snippet