Why do we (Americans) eat like shit?

I have lived my entire life here and have absolutely no answer for this. Why do we feed our bodies such shit?

Is it:

>so busy making money we have no time to cook a proper meal
>trying to impress women with our massive hunger for success
>lazier than shit, by proud of tradition
>idiots tricked by corporate memery

I literally don't know how to explain it?

not politics

Speak for yourself.

Speak for yourself. Just made some grilled mojo pork, beans and rice and a salad.

>inb4 you have to go back

... I'm eating berries and drinking a protein shake senpai

Americans in general then. It's we'll known there is a shit diet problem here?

I have a shit diet, but I'm mentally ill.

Speak for yourself? Are you kidding? It isn't about you guys, it's about the fact that America has some FUCKED health problems.

Sugar and something you probably already get enough of, great.

the "1/3 of Americans are obese" stat was a gross misrepresentation. It's marketed that a third of americans all look like boogie2988 but in reality obesity is just a weight/height interval to where even if you're too buff you're statistically considered overweight. Even if you have a little chubbiness they throw you in with landwhales statistically.

>>so busy making money we have no time to cook a proper meal

get a pressure cooker (presto 01370)

The Jews

Both your fault.

Being underweight is just as big a problem as overweight people. Look at Sweden for an example of what happens when an entire nation has never seen a barbell before.

speak for yourself,

in the US poor niggers eat like shit because they cant afford healthy food.

So you have this awesome split in the populace where fit, smart, attractive people are also rich and dumb, fat, ugly people are poor.

Get fucked poor-fags

Sugar / refined carbs are drugs.

>Sit at a desk all day letting your metabolism flatline
>Spend half your pay check on junk food and beer
>Spend the other half on gym memberships and home excercise equipment you saw on (((TV)))
If this sounds like you, buy some celery and walk around the block and start undoing the 20+ years of damage you brought upon yourself.

ZOG corn makes everyone fat.

Everyone is obsessed with fat and calorie content.

My challenge to you, track your sodium intake. Get it below 2400 mg per day. You WILL eat better.

Wealth combined with a lack of culture, which would help enforce specific diets.

It's cheaper to eat healthy if you do basic planning and calorie/nutrition per dollar min-maxing. Or follow your traditional food culture where generations of your ancestors figured out affordable and nutritious eating habits.

Most poorfags do neither.

> posts picture of natural pizza plant
> says americans aren't healthy

lol fuck off retard

It's been normalised like the Lolohoax

Because it tastes fucking good.

My baby boomer parents are part of the normie machine. They buy the (((corn syrup Jew) and processed sugar like its no thing. And we grew up with being fed that. Routines or habits like that are hard to break after a life time. Sup Forums helped me lose like 30lbs though the last couple years. We have hard times coming so be ready

Because Corn puff chips are fucking delicious.

What hard times do you speak of. Do you grow your own vegetables?

Second thing is either causing, or at the very least, exacerbating the first.

Processed food is really cheap and available.

Even if you have a preference to not eat it, so many other people eat it that it is the only food on offer in many cases.

Keek

>in the US poor niggers eat like shit because they cant afford healthy food.
you can eat like shit and be skinny
they're overweight because they eat to feel good

>idiots tricked by corporate memery

Anytime you can’t understand a given behaviour, retardation on the average retard and jewery of the average jew is a pretty safe assumption.

Why do people smoke, drink anything but water, use any drug whatsoever ?
Why do people take consumer loans ?
Why do people buy brand products ?
Why do people buy overpriced preprepared food that is nutritionally shit ?
Why do people gamble ?
Why do people ruin themselves due to social signaling ?
Why do people tattoo and pierce themselves ?
Why why why why, i have a somewhat deep understanding of the individual reasons, but the true distillat once you cut through the bullshit and go to the core is 1) retardation and 2) jews taking advantage of said retardation.

And no, tradition is not a good excuse since it is essentially social mimetism, which is something that is irresistible only if you are a retard in the first place.
Note that when i say jew, i'm not talking about actual jews necessarily, i myself use that understanding to exploit the retarded pleb out of their shekels :DDDDD
Man, there's so many people in need of being slaughtered, i can't wait for the tech to be here.

Get a job in a skilled trade. You won't be sitting at a desk. You'll be active and moving around. You'll be making more money than baristas with masters degrees. No gym membership needed.

At the end of the day, I'm tired. I want to sit down.