Spic migrant kills his illegal spic mother

> Authorities say an 18-year-old North Carolina man called 911 on Monday claiming he had decapitated his own mother — and he was found soon after by responding officers allegedly holding her severed head in one of his hands, PEOPLE confirms.

> Investigators claim that Machada stabbed his 35-year-old mother, Yesenia Funez Beatriz Machado, an undisclosed number of times on Monday before beheading her. Machada then called law enforcement to his mother’s residence at around 12:45 p.m. Monday, the sheriff’s office said.

yahoo.com/news/n-c-teen-allegedly-found-212757332.html

> He just a gud boi. He a dreamer. He dindu nuffin.

I think it's safe to say that central/south Americans are easily the most violent and bloodthirsty people on the planet. Negro and Muslim violence pales in comparison to the brutality of crimes committed by Spics.

Also, look at how redpilled the comments are. Even liberals on Yahoo are sick of these violent subhumans coming across the border.

Good. One illegal down, one soon to be deported

Should we deport illegals that commit Crimes in the US or should we imprison them on the US dime?

That's a hard question to answer.

>That's a hard question to answer.
No its not you dumb shit. Why would I want to pay for some shitskin to live here when we can just throw him back to his country of origin?

Let's say the spic comes here and kills a white woman. Let's say he raped her and tortures her.

Should we just deport him knowing that he will be a Freeman when returned to Mexico and face no punishment for murdering and raping a white American woman.

Or should we pay the money to keep him imprisoned in the US where we know he will be punished for his crimes.

Answer that you faggot.

Hard labor/imprisonment for however many years. Then deport him

A single bullet is cheaper than both of those options.

Thou shall not kill.

Eye for an eye Leaf.

The death penalty isn't cruel and unusual.

Seriously, how can you attend school without an ss?

Take cues from Europe, fellow americucks.

We haven't built the wall yet, so it's safer to imprison him

Why do you idiots always say this? A reusable rope is the cheapest option

If an illegal undocumented alien chops off the head of another illegal undocumented alien, did it ever happen?

Thankfully, even the left agrees we arent a christian nation.

You just wrote 'commit crimes' in your post which covers a whole host of bullshit, now you're singling out one scenario. Of course if the fucker killed an American he should be made to pay, everyone else can take the banana boat home.

Their home countries would likely still imprison them as its not in their best interests to let criminals roam their streets.

>Spic migrant kills his illegal spic mother
kill the son, FedEx the spic corpses to mexico, charge them for the postage

He didndu nada.

fpbp
p
b
p

Really makes your cranium tremble

>18 year old
>35 year old mother
I know that's prime breeding age, but 16 year olds shouldn't be getting pregnant and having babies at 17. Sounds like she was a whore

kek

Not only did this Mexican bring their culture of beheading across the border, he stole jobs from ICE agents who would have been happy to remove his illegal mother.

He's a no-hice-nada.

We should make that a meme. Mexicans literally walk around saying "Im not a criminal", after commiting felony identity theft.

Illegals... who aren't they a danger too? Not even their own mother can trust them.

Hmm that really shimmies my oyster.

Send the bill for the bullet to Mexico.

>No comment section
FAGGOT

lmfao, this kid isn't even Mexican, he is HONDURAN!

How do you know he is ILLEGAL or an ANCHOR BABY? If so then I thought Mexico was a hypocrite for having a southern wall? How did he get through?

Best post

The so called "native" population has a higher crime rate than the undocumented. Also, he was a citizen.