/pol

/pol

I've been on Sup Forums since 2007 and this is one of my first posts. You're not going to like this post.

I just recently started to date a Mexican woman, she is whiter than some of my ex gfs. She has a degree in finance from a Mexican university. She is classy, polite, Christian. She has her visa and came to the US illegally. This woman is beautiful beyond any woman I have dated and I've dated some beauties. You would think I'm a chad at first glance. I'm not though.

You're wrong to say that you should find a white wife. You should find a wife that has the right properties, and being white isn't one of them.

There is nothing you can say that would change my mind about this girl. No anecdotal evidence, no "one time" stories. No "brraaapppppp" posters will sway me away from this gorgeous latina's plump ass and skinny waste.

Come at me faggots.

She came to US legally***

fixing typo

>Christian

Since when is that a good thing?

Christian is all that matters. Don't listen to anyone else.

Fuck off edgy angsty teenage faggot. I was once where you were, I thought I knew it was all bullshit and didn't respect anyone's opinions on it. You don't know what you're talking about. That's all I will say to you fucking heathen.

nice blogpost,
happy for you

for about 2 millennia

shut up jake

Damn she is hot.
God bless both of you.

Mexican girls look hot as fuck when they are young but turn into Geronimo by age 30. enjoy it while it lasts.

There's European people in Mexico

when all of her vato cousins and brothers roll on your house for the holidays and you're sitting there as the only white boy in the place as some of them are speaking mexican and laughing and drinking coronas and adding jalepenos to every fuckin thing and dipping their food in chipotle sauce

your children will identify with their mex culture because it is more socially acceptable and will not respect you because you represent white opression

and your wife misses spicy dick and cheats on you

you will immediately be transported back to this thread and you will know that Sup Forums is always right

This is a politics board. All threads should be about politics. Please be aware that a girlfriend babble board exists at /adv/.

post proofs

Your child will have a conflicted identity, mixed loyalties, no ethnic people to call family and no place to truly call home. That is why it is a terrible thing, not just the fact that you abandon your own ethnic people.

This is some cartel chick not your gf

Sage goes in all fields

First time being a shill? This is why Sup Forums needs to eradicate smug bitches like you. You are not better than us. Your lady will age like milk anyways. So go ahead and flaunt your achivements. But remember this, you failed to get a white girlfriend and you are a failed human being. Hopefu ly this is a pasta OP.

i don't think that happens to half-taco people in america

From how you describe her in your essay I would garner she is of full iberian descent in which case I have no problem with it.
Just a drop of aztec blood would yield a very different result; less polite more chimpish
if she starts to look like a gargoyle disregard everything I have said

>Mexican universities

Since MXCV

>came to the US illegally
she has to go back

It certainly does. I had a half Latino stepdad and he had a huge identity issues

Remove yourself from the board and go back to /r/atheism