How to avoid tracking by the deep state - ideas an suggestions

Approved resources and devices:

Email host: Your own - buy a domain/vps

You can get a free domain and buy a cheap vps from ovh for something like 3 bucks a month. Set up an SMTP server like so: askubuntu.com/questions/410330/how-can-i-install-and-configure-an-smtp-server

This way you're able to destroy your email securely.

Methods of internet usage:
1. while qubes provides a tor layer to every connection you WILL NEED to cover up the fact that you are using tor.
1. A. Covering up tor usage can be accomplished by buying a vpn. It doesn't matter if it is paid or free, most people try to say paid. However you can't confirm either way if the vpn is secure and working in your favor. The next step is not to configure the vpn on your computer but to set up your router to connect to the vpn.

You *could* set up a vpn service to go to a private vps server. If you are worried about tracking ownership of the vpn then purchase it via bitcoin. Or exchange cash to bitcoin and then back to your choice of currency and then to a sock paypal account.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/spof8R9Vwpw
wikileaks.org/ciav7p1/cms/page_15728775.html
askubuntu.com/questions/410330/how-can-i-install-and-configure-an-smtp-server
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

How about you just post with you're real name and not be a pussy?

/ourguy/ is in the white house you coward. If there ever was a time to come out, it's now.

Kys

>yfw I'm a black man and that's hate speech and the Austrian police are on their way to your house

Bumping this thread because it's a worthwhile discussion to have and it requires more intellect than the average Sup Forums users display.

I've said it before, and I'll say it again; even though iOS is (for the most part) closed source, finding exploits is a pain in the ass. Even worse is a KPP bypass, so an infected device would most likely be find after a reboot. I guess security researcher AMA?

bump

>avoiding detection
>using the internet
pick one

>b..but muh VPN, muh 7 proxies!
do you really think they couldn't get through those too?

electronics will NEVER be secure

>include malware attacks to Windows, Mac OS X and Linux

so whats safe

ATTENTION DUMBASSES

THE BEST WAY TO AVOID BEING TARGETED BY INTELLIGENCE AGENCIES, IF YOU'RE JUST A REGULAR PRIVATE CITIZEN, IS TO NOT TRY TO AVOID BEING TARGETED BY INTELLIGENCE AGENCIES

YOU START RESEARCHING ONLINE PRIVACY AND THEY ARE ALL UP IN YOUR SHIT IMMEDIATELY WITH ROOTKITS BECAUSE THEY THINK YOU'RE UP TO NO GOOD

I sleep inside a faraday cage so the CIA can't monitor my dreams.

[spoiler] you dont [/spoiler]

THey have 100+ billion dollars investedin their tracking arsenal. If they want to know what you're doing, they can, they will, and whenever. Your best is spoof and make yourself look like everyone else.

Linux has like 3 vulns, 2 outdated and 1 only for a specific distro. iOS is a pain to find vulns that are persistent, so iOS and Linux are the best. Macs are relatively secure, just enable fire vault

I would like to point out the humor of the non-functional spoiler tags in this thread.

>ios and macs are safe
BAHAHAHAAHHAHHA

could you name said distro please

>Macs are relatively secure.

What a genius.

They can't understand temple OS, no one can, same with a dozen broken GNU based OS that are memes on Sup Forums.

Install gentoo

Did you read his post?

youtu.be/spof8R9Vwpw
Alex Jones : Facebook Announces Ban On Vault 7 WikiLeaks News!
>>Alex Jones : Facebook Announces Ban On Vault 7 WikiLeaks News!
>>Alex Jones : Facebook Announces Ban On Vault 7 WikiLeaks News

how?

If they can get through all layers of proxy, then they would have to rely on parallel construction in order to go after you.

You realize the FBI and possibly the CIA control multiple TOR exit nodes. They can just monitor end traffic and fuck you. TOR is not safe.

>stealth
they done fucked that one up

You can't. Give up goy.

Put banana sticker on your laptop camera.

Use a flip phone.

Guys this is FAKE NEWS
I just went through everything. Unfortunately the leaks appear to be nothing substantial. Lets focus on more important matters clearly this is wasting our time.
Anyone who reads these leaks is just making our board look less dignified by showing the world how stupid they are...

Have you tried to bypass KPP on iOS? Only a fraction of the exploits had persistence on iOS. Also, they haven't cracked fire vault encryption (although it isn't open source so I wouldn't rely on it)

Tpw hardware.

if they want to know what you're doing, they're gonna find out

I didn't understand much of this because I'm retarded. Can you give me a rundown, imagine you are explaining it to your mother.

probably the most common one used by people who want the simplest, easiest to use out-of-the-box linux OS: Ubuntu

hmm i would have assumed it was MINT thanks

>regards, Psyop account #340028

The iOS bootchain is pretty damn complicated, so I'm not going to explain it fully, but in order to boot without a kernel panic, the kernel patch protection needs to be invalidated due to an escalation of privilege. If not, it'll either kernel panic or just not allow modification.

we are way past the point of being under the radar

if you are using the Internet or a smart phone everything you do, say and everywhere you go is being logged

deal with it

there is no way to avoid tracking except to physically unplug all your electronics that do anything other than keep your food or house cool

A VPN does literally nothing except protect traffic from being intercepted between two endpoints, its mildly better than SSL, the tracking is being done on your computer or the servers you connect to, you can run your computer from a boot CD of linux from 2008 or something so its probably safe but what then, you're still connecting to servers etc that are almost certainly being tracked by whoever

>> You can't be 100% safe.
> Let's not even try then!

Smart.

Linux isn't safe either.

Hi CIA Niggers.

This got me thinking, the CIA had everything at their disposal to expose the Hollywood elite why didn't they pull the trigger?

It's not as widespread in usage, as far as I know. But yes it is as simple to set up and use as Ubuntu, or at least nearly as simple.

Just found this. Go to the bottom of the page and look at the GIF these fuckers put in it.

wikileaks.org/ciav7p1/cms/page_15728775.html

Busy posting nudes.

Mostly yes it is, for the reasons I listed above.

>Set up an SMTP server like so: askubuntu.com/questions/410330/how-can-i-install-and-configure-an-smtp-server

NO DUDE

Use Lavabit with DIME/MAGMA

because that isn't their fucking job.

NOT RIGHT NOW, THEY ARE TOO BUSY BURNING CIA FILES AND TAKING AXES TO CIA SERVER FARMS. YOU THINK THEY HAVE TIME TO SPY ON US?

in all seriousness, i know they can just "record" and go after us later, but i doubt the obama administration (deep state) will do shit. they are done.

>3 node system

The design of the tor network compensates for this.

Just don't log into facebook or ssome ssocial media without a properly configured ssl.

makeitrain.gif

Looks like these CIA code monkeys have a sense of humor.

are you fucking stupid? it is hard evidence that the obama administration spied on everyone all the time.

Yeah, I'm sure some random neet on Sup Forums knows more about this than what was contained in the wikileaks releases.

You sound like the kind of psyop shill who wants us to modify our behaviors so that the population will become more self-censored and homogenized.

is correct.

We've known since at least 1982 that all phone calls in and out of the united states were bugged.

We've known since the early 2000's that nearly all of the internet is bugged.

Until now, the only thing we've had going for us is that the sheer amount of volume made analysis impossible. So, at best they could take someone who was a target and backtrack their activity.

But with new algorithms, it's getting easier to just mass process all of the data.

You want to solve the problem? Live in a woods with no electricity and no electric devices.

Short of that, you're being monitored, you just have to deal with it.

>Lavabit

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>the system designed and built by naval intelligence
>yeah it's totally secure guys

jesus christ.

>going through all this trouble

What are you goy---guys try to hide?

Lmao

Are the CIA /ourguys/?

Linux is fucked. Look at Systemd and RedHat getting cozy with the DoD and you'll understand why.

BSD (particularly OpenBSD) is the most secure system right now. There is evidence that they have exploits for it but it's going to be a lot more difficult to break than either Windows or Linux.

I'm a security researcher.

>Live in a woods with no electricity and no electric devices.
>Short of that, you're being monitored, you just have to deal with it

You'd be monitored even harder if you do that because you'd be an anomaly.

I specified with DIME/MAGMA for a reason, dipshit

My dad works at nintendo btw

You would be surprised what user knows, that the government does not, or has forgotten.

this. they'll be watching you from space to make sure you aren't trying to be the next unabomber.

good for you?

Assume that nothing you do or say online isn't cached for the last 10 years. If you want something to be a secret, don't do or say anything within a mile of a computer. Take only the most minor comfort in the fact that, for now, you are shielded by pure volume of data.

Here are suggestions:

If anyone is genuinely interested in freedom, you should be somehow funding (openly or secretly):
>Efforts to encourage encryption technologies
>Efforts to encourage decentralised, encrypted search tools that actually work. We MUST kill fucking Google.
>Efforts to create encrypted currencies (kill the central bank and starve government and roasties of the usurped products of our labour).

We also need to work on techniques for psychological self-defence against meme propaganda.

STOP USING JEWNDOWS YOU DUMB MOTHERFUCKERS

The CIA niggers know only 3 GNU/Linux exploits: two really outdated that were fixed years ago, and one that relies on a previous deployed backdoor and you using something that the average joe will never use in his life.

Use anything that isn't ubuntu and you are fine.

>inna woods no electricity

you dont have to go to the stone age just nothing on a network

The CIA isnt technically allowed to operate like that inside the US borders, thats the FBI's job, not that they bother following that law, they probably dont care or
>Movie star tunrs out to be a pedo
>Cia knows the pedo movie star
>is he tires to pull shit or damage the narrative, hes disappeared or arrested for being a pedo
actully...that makes too much sence
what is pizzgate in hollywood is a CIA setup to control people who control the narrative...

That's actually not too far from reality.

>
You don't seem to understand

Tor protects you from the remote services you contact and keeps your ISP from seeing what you are doing. The VPN is to keep your ISP from seeing that you're using tor.

Using tor flags you in the CIA/NSA system. That's the only point in using a vpn - to prevent this. Preferably a vpn that is sourced in the US.

Forgot to add: there is nothing you can do. They can easily have root at software, os, bios, hardware level on anything. You can't escape. They consider your FOSS solution to be a joke.

>he CIA niggers know only 3 GNU/Linux exploits
that you know of

I'm just saying I have a certain level of knowledge about this topic.

>doesn't understand microkernels

>the Obama administration
Lmfao

Look at the efforts by the CIA already.

I'd be pretty damn surprised if they left any cracks to sneak through.

Especially PCs where you could build your own. They're going to make doubly sure they have every pc out there nailed down.

Everything else - phones, tvs, fridges, cars etc already come preinstalled with their spyware.

Get to the helicopter!

Get a mod that freezes your system clock and one that freezes your windows clock. IT protects you from all of this garbage.

don't use dirty pajeet made software on your computer, use GNU/Linux. It is free, runs much faster than winkike and respect your freedoms.

is that like a microagression?

OS' are moot when youre downloading their spywares through other programs.

No, that's what was reviewed. The CIA has three

My secret is being fat and unimportant so they don't bother doing anything because they know I couldn't do a damn thing even if I gave it my best so they eventually write me off and ignore me.

>BSD
>safe
pick one

source of that claim?

That they know off. Not a surprise that all of the hackers use some distro, they shared a vast amount of tutorials of trivial Linux things in their Nosechan

>The CIA has three
that you know of

microkernels are all about compartmentalization.

It operates on the assumption that everything is exploitable, but with microkernel designs the compromised software is locked into a secure area. So they can "root" a microkernel but can't see beyond it. All you need to do to get rid of the intruder is delete the microkernel lol.

That's what qubes is all about.

Go inna woods

Chance are if you are very off the grid you're highly suspicious to anyone data mining.

>psychological self-defense against meme propaganda

>2003-2016: Sup Forums is the undisputed master of memes and meme propaganda
>2017: counter meme intelligence division is born

What's the alphabet agency name of said memetic warfare branch, Sup Forums?

Why not Ubuntu? I just about got mine running fine.

>regards, guy who regularly takes his daily prescription of bluepill

OpenBSD?