(((Anthony Bourdain))) supports white genocide

youtu.be/GKZpqwhJUbs

Other urls found in this thread:

blogs.timesofisrael.com/ashkenazi-jews-are-not-white-response-to-haaretz-article/
timesofisrael.com/tv-chef-bourdain-reveals-jewish-heritage-during-show-in-israel/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_the_hamburger#Controversial_origins
youtube.com/watch?v=hhkRQUtD_Jo
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

nice audio quality.

Seriously though, Germans need to be exterminated because their food is bland.

Because hotdogs and mcdonalds are so much better. What even is American food? Pure lard fried in batter?

Disgusting.

Sometimes I try to convince myself that not all jews think like this... my optimism seems misplaced

Are you for real? You can call our food shit all day long and i would not object, but it is far from being bland, you little piece of shit.

This mother fucker has a lot of room to talk, why hasn't he been fucking some abos? Why is he fucking only Europeans his ENTIRE life? Fuckin faggot.

He's a full-blown kike faggot. I've never even seen that clip before and knew he was an anti-white Jewish fag just from the episode of his show where he went to China.

>praising garbage dumplings boiled in motor oil as some sophisticated cuisine whites wouldn't understand
>sucking off chinese businessmen and asking them why they don't just take the gloves off and dominate the world
>they stare at him, baffled until they realize he doesn't understand anything about economics
>then he goes on to fail to notice that all wealthy chinese spend their money on shit that makes them seem more european

If I could fill a plane with the most culturally-damagine traitors this country's ever produced and crash it into a mountainside, I'd put him right in the cockpit. I think the thing that bothers me the most about him is he's a fucking cook. He's a fucking cook. He boils and fries things for a living but is somehow possessed of the notion that he's an authority on anything.

Jews aren't white.
blogs.timesofisrael.com/ashkenazi-jews-are-not-white-response-to-haaretz-article/

Now stop asking questions and go race mix goy.

Daily reminder that his wife used to fuck around with her MMA buddies until he got the courage to file for dirvorce.

OMG NO HE HAS ALL THAT POLITICAL POWER TOO, OH GOD

he should lead by example and kill himself.

The amount of vitriol in this post made my day. I have never watched his show and had no idea any one harbored such hate for him.

Wow... he really has no reservations about this...

OMG HE'S DEFINITELY THE ONLY ONE THAT THINKS LIKE THIS, OH GOD

>le (((meme)))

>What even is American food? Pure lard fried in batter?

Nope that's Scottish food

By the way you're a fucking faggot

White genocide doesn't exist you retarded stormniggers.

I think he's had two divorces because he couldn't lay off the native poon.

So doing his part, in a way.

>Pure lard fried in batter?
I'm about as anti-american as you can get but you're making me salivate desu.

Who?

Sage this garbage.

I remember his old travel cuisine show where he thought it was cool to smoke cigarettes on camera

I honestly think I'd lose control and beat him to death if I ever encountered him in real life. There is no better example of a smug, rude, ignorant piece of Marxist, anti-white human garbage than Anthony Bourdain, the fucking foul kike cocksucker.

Hm, why would people want to watch this pretentious fuck give opinions that don't relate to his specialty, food?

Cummies!

Bourdain goes to Libya in 2012. Not CIA

Fucking spot on, lol'd hard

2nd Holocaust when? This time for real

That's why you support giving David Duke a show on CNN, right, kike?

i love comfy german food

If there was only one culture then this Kike wouldn't have a job since food everywhere would be the same.

>yfw you realize that hotdogs and burgers came from Germany

>self hating lib is self hating
well color me shocked

Rouladen? Rouladen is the tits my good kraut friend. I make a really mean one, though I would use a much thinner slice of beef than pictured.

I don't think any of you get it. The point of Anthony Bourdain Parts Unknown is that he goes to these places and while he cooks with them and eats with them, and he learns about their culture, most of the time without much argument. He's not there to have an actual conversation--he just reflects whatever the host is saying. It's a respect thing that shows he's interested in the host's culture and country.

Now you niggers are focusing on the wrong part of the conversation. The problem is the "culture" that Bourdain is visiting. German culture is disgustingly cucked, and that becomes obvious to painful degrees in the conversation those two are having.

inb4 shill

Is he really a Jew? I thought he was a run of the mill new england goy

Why do they all do this?

Sorry but Italy has the best food in the world.

He chooses the people he puts on his show.

Do you think he's going to put a German nationalist on?

>“I’ve never been in a synagogue. I don’t believe in a higher power,” he told viewers. “But that doesn’t make me any less Jewish, I don’t think.”

>Rouladen is the tits
Damn right. Day of the rake postponed until further notice.

You think any TV show host would put a German nationalist on?

timesofisrael.com/tv-chef-bourdain-reveals-jewish-heritage-during-show-in-israel/

As for why, read Culture of Critique.

This will absolutely happen at some point down the road though to be honest, at least in America it will. "La Raza Cósmica"

can someone from germany tell us? How many retards are there like that retard cuck in this video?

I really hope hes an exception

There is literally nothing wrong with expanding la raza. It's not exterminating other races, it's assimilating them. This is the true red pill.

What is

-Manhattan and Boston clam chowder
-Gumbo
-Reuben, BLT, Cuban and various sandwiches
-Ceasar Salad
-Chimichangas
-Steam Beer
-Crab Cakes
- Lobster Newberg
-Eggs Benedict
- Key Lime Pie
-Stromboli
-Buffalo Wings
- Saltwater taffy

Don't even get me started on barbecue or the Delmonico steak

The US will balkanize sometime this century and we are already largely racially segregated. At least one breakaway region will become an ethnostate.

There was an interesting thread awhile ago where someone suggested this tard was involved in pizzagate and cannibalism. Made some weird connections

While your point is irrelevant yet sound, he's still agreeing with the person regarding the views.

agree with you. Let's just do our best to make sure the fifth race doesn't say PBUH after their god

And a "former" junky and current alcoholic.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_the_hamburger#Controversial_origins

I still like him. I dont know why. I think he's cool. Plus his show is comfy, especially the asian episodes

>It's not exterminating other races, it's assimilating them.

well duh noob

(((ANTHONY BORDAIN) needs a lynching

youtube.com/watch?v=hhkRQUtD_Jo

It used to be, before he went on CNN and got all preachy

mfw

i honestly think that part is bullshit.
he's pretty inconsistent about it.
His first show was a cooks tour, which was aired by new york times TV (his mom was an editor at NYT)

I support white genocide too, to be honest.

Every white child born male should be forcibly transitioned from birth. There's no excuse for being both white AND male, either one alone is bad enough.

Don't let yourself be spooked. Whites and arabs are pretty similar (besides the whole inbreeding problem), Islam, specifically Saudi wahabist teachings they export to the rest of the Muslim world, is the problem because it promotes mindless aggression towards anything unclean. It is not good for humanities growth and needs to be stoped in favor of a more peaceable religion or a severely neutered Islam.

>pasta
>German

>"ay vato get in the cube, we're going for a ride."

>we have to replace our identity with another one.
>It's the only way

I love the culinary stuff but man that was creepy to frankly disgusting

I think all boys should be castrated at birth and if they decide to be cis when they're old enough to make that kind of decision they can take testosterone injections.

Would kill/10

He's a Jew.

Suck my dick

Hamburger is 1000% American my dude

please travel, then talk shit.
this goes to all americans.
you have no right to call germany "a muslim country" when
1) youve never even been there
2) the worst part of germany is still heaven compared to the worst parts of the US.

Nice cock

Just the fact that people like Bourdain and others, like that British "current year" faggot and the clown who took over for Letterman, have something of a modest following in the general population is reason enough to ban mass communication.

The only reason why these cucks say stuff like this is because they're virtue-signalers that live as far away from the nearest dindu ghetto as possible.

That's not just some ordinary pasta, that's Spätzle, which is indeed german, asswipe

>american education

>a literal French jew faggot

Can it literally get any worse?

You have to go back Hans

Why don't you read the section on the Hamburg-America connection, wiki-detectives?

glad to know there are other people who hate this kike as much as I do. it makes me boil with rage to listen him. pseudo-intellectual and self-important.

The more I think about this the more deeply disturbing it gets.

It's a travel show, for fuck's sake. The point is to visit different people in different cultures -- but his life's dream is to level those differences and boil us all into the same soup.

When you stamp out that diversity what could ever bring it back? Does he want to be the last man on earth who gets the privilege of visiting a place that's different from his home?

His CNN show is insufferable.

One episode I watched he was in some country in West Africa complaining about how Paula Dean had stolen African cuisine or something to some African chef.

>takes gratuitous pot-shots at an elderly woman

par for the course with kikes. not to mention the claim is absurd.

*noms*
*Runs off with your pee pee*