Is smoking cigarettes degenerate? My boyfriend smokes but I don't...

Is smoking cigarettes degenerate? My boyfriend smokes but I don't. We've talked about him quitting but it doesn't seem like it will be anytime soon. Anybody here smoke? Is it less degenerate than smoking weed or just as bad?

Fuck off, gayboy.

Less degenerate because it doesn't turn you into a lazy faggot

>falling for the nicotine jew

I'd suggest your bf to kill himself, but techincally he's already doing that.

>my boyfriend
mike get the noose

Smoking for most of my life, 18 of 34 years now. It will kill me. That's fine for me, fuck this gay earth. Not as degenerate as smoking weed, but not good.

Try to get him to switch to an eCig.

I used to be a pack and a half a day smoker but switched to an eCig a couple of years ago and it's done wonders for me healthwise, plus it's way cheaper than getting buttfucked by the tobacco Jew all day everyday.

if you quit you will be fine really but i think its hard as fuck i have quit using hard drugs but cant stop dipping or smoking

Hi Brittany. did 4Chad start smoking again? Kick that faggot to the curb already.

fag

Don't you smoke his cock OP?

Smoking is just dumb.
I was a smoker when I was a dumb teenager, now I just don't get it.
Smoking weed, which I don't either, still serves a purpose: it gets you high.
Smoking cigarettes is just plain dumb.
Which is why I don't try to make people quit.

I wish it made people sterile, though.

being gay is already more degenerate than smoking can ever be

>Try to get him to switch to an eCig
might as well just say "go fuck a nigger, film it and send him the video"

Use your own fucking brain to decide. Bunch of fucking robots here.

It's okay, AIDS will kill you faster than cancer will.

This is NOT fucking weed thread so lets not discuss it.

Cigarettes are a fucking terrible habit. Unlike other drugs, there is no psychoactive properties, but like other drugs it can (and will) kill your body. Depending on the state, its also about as expensive as some drugs. Its shit and he should feel bad for smoking. Get him to fucking quit.

Smoking has it's purposes. Some jobs you can't get a break if you don-t smoke while smokers are hanging out with the boss and smoking every 20 minutes or so. Qt girls approach you asking pkeaseypleaseplease for a smoke, punks think you're cool if you got one for them as soon as they ask. If you're self conscious, doing something like getting a smoke lit, just so your hands are doing normal people things and people don't look twice, it's worth it.

Qt girls don't come up asking for a haul off my mod.

Drugs, Tobacco and alcohol aren't inherently degenerate but addiction is.

Smoking a cigar on New Years, drinking with a meal or smoking a joint at a concert isn't degenerate. Not having the self control to keep it limited is.

Aside from the obvious and egregious effects it has on your health
Smoking tobacco will make you age like milk

C'mon man. Getting a break on your job to kill yourself is like asking to take a break from a torture session to light your foot on fire.

Just ask to go and have a cookie or something. Go with them and just chat. I don't know man. That's not very smart.
How much is a pack of Marlboros there? It's almost 10 bucks here, already.

Smoking Weed is much more healthy than smoking tobbaco.

>implying I'm a guy

The ones he smokes are American Spirits, which will be about $10 a pack here soon thanks to Commiefornia passing a new law that increases the price per pack by $2

How is weed more degenerate when you are purposely using tobacco to kill yourself as soon as possible?

You're already a faggot, may as well get a vape and be a healthy faggot.

Weed has different effects.
Talking about myself, my friends and my long time experiences with tobacco and cigs.

Both are bad for me.
Mostly in the way some user has pointed out: I just cant regulate my intake. I'm kinda anxious. I can't have a cup in my hand without drinking, I can't have a pack of cigs and not light one when I see someone smoking, and I can't have a joint laying around unlit.

Most of my weedian friends are just lazy fucks. And I was turning pretty lazy too. So I made my choice. But I don't think is a degenerate thing. It's just unproductive.

And smoking leaves you with a nasty breath.
Since I've stopped smoking I can't make out with girls that smoke. Yuck.

>weedian
kek

I meant xp with weed and cigs.

Another benefit of not smoking: you can actually taste food. And food is life lol.

Sleep (band) reference

I know most if this board is 15 - 25 so I'm going to give you some advice (not that you'll listen) as old guy who smoked.

Do. Not. Fucking. Start. Smoking. In 5 to 10 years you'll be trying to stop and it's incredibly hard. It makes you smell. It burns things. It's expensive. You'll cough. You're face will turn yellow. Youre teeth will turn brown. You can't smoke anywhere inside anymore. Hell you can't even smoke by buildings anymore. It's pointless and takes up your time. It makes you look trashy.

Just don't do it.

>tfw been smoking cigs since 14 (26 now)
I literally go crazy without them. Tobacco does wonders for my mental illnesses. If I was normal, I'd quit immediately.

I've been vaping for 4 months now and it was a great decision. I recommend it to everyone, it's a life saver and a nice hobby.

But it's very expensive if you want to seriously vape. Pic related is my mod (Black Cuboid Mini often with a RDA) and it doesn't even get me through an entire night out, so I'll have to spend a lot of money for something that does.

yeah weed is degenerate which is why I am trying to smoke way less. I didnt smoke for 10 days till now. I am going to wait probably 30 days or more till next time. Weed is degenerate for sure but for me is a love hate relationship. I got to a point where my anxiety and paranoia comes comes out really hard when really sober and takes all way when stoned.

For what I said for comparing how degenerate each drug was I meant for the user's specific case. Since he seemed like using cigarettes in a form of slow suicide. Which in his case I would argue cigarettes would be more degenerate.

It's an excuse to get out and relax for a few minutes. Your boss won't respect "hey boss I want to eat a cookie" but he will likely let you smoke because one is procrastination and the other is an addiction.

Experience from an ex-smoker.

>Since I've stopped smoking I can't make out with girls that smoke. Yuck.

Faggot

TITS or GTFO

that's way beyond degenerate, willingly inhaling harmful fumes is retarded.

I'm an ex-smoker too bra, I get what you're saying. But talking about my boss NOW, he would let me take a walk instead of a smoke if I was trying to stop smoking. Maybe just pretend you're smoking? lol

Also this: stop smoking for a year and french kiss a smoker that just finished a stinky Marlboro red cig. Let's see how you like that.

I am rolling one now because of you degenerated bitch you should have shut the fuckup now show us your tits timestamp and state your fucking business

I'm in a relationship right now so that won't happen soon, but most of my vaping friends say they are disgusted by the cigarette smoke and smell now and I don't feel the same.

Yeah, I agree with you leaf.
I miss weed. Like, a lot.
I wish I could smoke it without going mental about it. I miss reading a good book while high. Listening to some bands that are no fun without weed. Playing some vidya. But looking back, my life has improved a lot without the sweet leaf, and I only intend on going back to it when I can plant my own.

reddit is taking over ?!

Its significantly worse than both weed and alchohol. I dont even enjoy it unless im at a party or something because it doesnt even get you buzzed after you smoke more than once a few weeks but you still feel physically and mentally compelled to waste more money even though you get nothing but regret and death. At least weed will make you feel good and withdrawls are exremely minor or non existant

>Is smoking cigarettes degenerate? My boyfriend smokes but I don't. We've talked about him quitting but it doesn't seem like it will be anytime soon. Anybody here smoke? Is it less degenerate than smoking weed or just as bad?

TITS OR GTFO

Tits or gtfo, slut

Smoking is for 15 year olds trying to pass for 18.