How do you think your government should handle drugs and drug use?

How do you think your government should handle drugs and drug use?

What do you think would be the ideal system for controlling (or otherwise) drugs in society?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Caffeine
localbitcoins.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>inb4 bunch of people who have never taken any hard drugs who think their opinion on the matter should be taken seriously
why is Sup Forums so lame?

I have been without weed for months, dropped acid today, had a great time, and I'm going to sleep craving weed

if these things were legal, there would be no problem at all

the government itself is the criminal cartel

drug review coming through
>weed
fun and relaxing but gets a little too easy to do constantly
>alcohol
shit tier effects, literally the worst hangover out of any drug by a wide margin
>DXM
only did it once, can feel how bad it is for body, effects have some novelty, not worth it
>ketamine
never done it
>salvia
highly powerful and unsettling, cool mindfuck effects, lose ability to differentiate body from outside world
>psilocybin
awesome but not in a drug way more like a profound "really makes you think" way
>LSD
see above
>DMT
didnt blast off but essentially felt like tripping on LSD for 15 mins
>ritalin
good goy tier
>amphetamines
shit tier, good for being a robot
>MDMA
godly in small social/ romantic setting, really fun at clubs and concerts
>cocaine
fun but very fleeting
>codeine
nigger tier but feels ok
>heroin
lmao no

>didnt blast off but essentially felt like tripping on LSD for 15 mins
same, I have a 2 gram bag of DMT in my freezer, but every time I try its just LSD tier visuals for 10-15

I think I need a crackpipe to use it properly

Consumption should be legal. Trade and endangering others should be punished harder

>image

sober, cannabis, ethanol, and salvia are correctly portrayed

psilocybin, lsd, and dmt are not

you need smoke a lot really quick or take harmala alkaloids

otherwise you're just getting the generic psychedelic "i'm not sober" effect, and not the actual "dmt" effect

Psylocybin and DMT are good with MAO blockers

are you the DMT user?
You're one of the few pollocks I recognize other than shilling serbian and obama canadian

Let people do them as much as they want:

The quicker you hit rock-bottom (or a really bad comedown) the quicker you can decide the only question
> do I want to continue fucking with my brain chemistry for fleeting thrills
> do I want to end this and get back on with my life

Or, if you're one of those mythic weekend-warriors who can do coke, meth and heroin on weekends and show up to work the next day.

The answer is still the same: legalize all drugs.

Once people have access to all drugs, they will realize how shit they are, as most drug users discover after enough experience.

The best way to smoke it is to dissolve some onto either weed or other herbs to make changa, that or make a "machine" with a meth pipe with wire gauze stuffed in the bowl

>What do you think would be the ideal system for controlling (or otherwise) drugs in society?

Doesn't matter what they try.
They will always fail.

Maybe? I've talked about it before but not that recently

>How do you think your government should handle drugs and drug use?
Executions for dealers, mandatory rehab for users, executions if ineffective.
>What do you think would be the ideal system for controlling (or otherwise) drugs in society?
Executions.

Cue crying junkie fucks because the society doesn't need them.

Presumably excluding alcohol and tobacco?

Preferably including alcohol and tabacco.

Realistically excluding them.

What about coffee? and energy drinks?

Those aren't even fucking drugs.
Are you going to call carbohydrates drugs?

No, I'm calling caffeine a drug, because it is

Get your nanny state to ban tea then, or just about anything that has caffeine that isn't coffee.

BTW, the best shit ain't even on that chart.

Hexen > Coke
AL-LAD > LSD
4-HO-MET > shrooms
Etizolam > Alcohol
AMT > DMT
4F-MPH > Methylphenidate
Meth > Amp
4-MMC > MDMA
Atropine > Salvia
MXE > Ket

I like that it turns into a nanny state as soon as we hit something you actually like.

So essentially Phillipines style justice?

I could get behind it...

calm down pokeball, people in civilized countries can handle responsibly doing drugs

DMT with a MAO blocker is essentially ayahuasca

But be careful with the mushrooms, I had a friend get serotonin syndrome from incorrect dosing

What are you on about? I'm genuinely asking you if you think that the drug caffeine should be included in your ideal system

>like
I'm saying tea has caffeine you fucking tool. You might as well call fucking sugar a drug. I know weed fucked up your druggie brain, but not everything is a narcotic.

Wait...
You're the one who wants a nanny state here.

>how your government should handle drugs and drug use?
It shouldn't that's none of it business

>what do you think would be the ideal system for controlling (or otherwise) drugs in society?
Let people handle it themselves and put drug tests in jobs interviews. Free market will fix it

>people in civilized countries can handle responsibly doing drugs
Define "civilized country" and "responsibly doing drugs".

Because "responsibly doing drugs" is same thing as "dry water". Unless you mean actual medicine in non-narcotic, prescription usage.

You can't read very well, you're the one talking about banning everything. That guy just pointed out you're going to have to ban caffeine too to really make sure you get all them degenerate drug users.

Alldrugs and people who know how to make drugs should be destroyed. Drugs are bad and shouldnt exist.
Cant deal with irl and need drugs? That sucks, the rest of us strong men have managed, you sissy blupilled faggots don't deserve a place in normal society or even pol.

tl;dr
Fuck off sissy bluepilled nu-pol

>let's fill the country with mugging niggers so they can get their fix/stab innocent people for $5
Good idea, but not really. Better idea would be using those wastes of space as fertilizer.

RCfags are absolute cancer

None of those you listed are better than their constituents, in fact some of them are completely unrelated

>AMT > DMT
Kek are you serious or just being retarded

>Atropine > Salvia
Oh, you're just an idiot, nevermind

Caffeine isn't a fucking drug you deluded braindamaged junkie fuck. It's virtually in everything in trace amounts.

Guess you have a lot of people to throw out of helicopters then huh?

what do you guys think of Phenibut?

I think it is superior to alcohol

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Caffeine

Read the first line

>It's virtually in everything in trace amounts.

It's in a few plants (teat and coffee notably) but it's not in that many things?

How is it not a drug? What is your definition of a drug?

Starting with you.

Opiates, meth and crack should be their only concern. The rest should be legalized so studies can be done on them so that safe products can eventually be available to the public.

The reason opiates are so widely available is their fault. The drug use is a symptom of a greater web of corruption regarding ties between law enforcement and the healthcare industry. It's because these drugs are criminalized that people sell painkillers they actually need, to make money.

Specifically crack and not regular cocaine?

Since you're too retarded to do a simple google search here you go. en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Caffeine
>It is the world's most widely consumed psychoactive drug
Wow how about that it's a drug. Better get to jumping off a tall structure.

And chocolate, cocoa, and others, you stupid fuck.

If it's a fucking narcotic, then you're dandling off a rope. Junkies like you don't deserve those few cents for a bullet.

>Atropine > Salvia

Bitch please. Atropine is awful.

Look, we get that you can't handle that you're actually a degenerate drug user but it's ok, you're among friends.

>muh wikipedia is infallible
Caffeine is a chemical substance, not necessarily a fucking narcotic.
You know what else is a drug? Cough syrups, you can argue for wording all you want, but it's STILL NOT A NARCOTIC. And you would still be dandling off a rope in my country.

There is no need to signify the difference between all "drugs" that affect your mood (sugar and love are drugs by this definition) and chemicals your brain releases naturally.

There are, however, debilitatingly addicive substances that can permanently cause your brain to stop producing dopamine.

Zero tolerance for anything other than alcohol.

What's your definition of narcotic? I know you're baiting but I want to make you work for it, just calling everyone stupid junkies is lazy.

>Hangover
>worse than amphetamine comedown

Naw son

no, that's me ;)

>teat
>infants of 201X getting weaned by macchiato instead of regular milk
fucking technology

>What's your definition of narcotic?
If your brain isn't damaged from drug use enough, you can look up the standard English dictionary and see for yourself. It's a noun.

Exactly.

>None of those you listed are better than their constituents, in fact some of them are completely unrelated
Define.

>Kek are you serious or just being retarded
No. Ket is used in children for a reason. Shit's too lightweight for crazy.

>Oh, you're just an idiot, nevermind
You missed the joke. Good to see you've no business using drugs. Autists should remain sober.

So typical, pole nu-right chimping out over nothing. You're bold, talking about executing people for breaking laws in another country, bootlicker.

In pharmacology(the only authority that matters in drugs) a narcotic is a drug that can induce sleep.

I'm talking about your own countrymen dandling you off a rope soon, Trump is extremely anti-drug. Your drug-fueled degeneracy will meet a twitchy end on a tree.

Alcohol is the worst by far, you massive shill. It's only legal so the Kennedys would get a cut of the sin tax before they got swatted like flies.

>There is no need to signify the difference between all "drugs" that affect your mood (sugar and love are drugs by this definition)

Sugar itself doesn't alter your mood, your bodies reaction to tasting it is to release endorphins. Caffeine interacts with a specific neurotransmitter to effect your nervous system.

Cough syrup is one of the most popular OTC's you fuckwad.
Niggers invented a fucking culture around it.
Go fix some plumbing

Nixon and Reagan failed and failed hard.
That orange clown doesn't have a chance.

localbitcoins.com/

Trump isn't anti-drug. He is pro-money.

He would ban drugs just to be able to corner the market, you fucking child.

No it's not you junkie fuck, it's neurotoxic, but so are the drugs you love to chew on so much you stupid cunt.

I say ban it all and execute everyone who can't keep their hands off the illegal shit.

I'm not even a junkie but i'm gonna say this, and my opinion is more valid than yours. Most natural drugs are ok, in moderation, and taking at recommended dose. Alcohol should be banned.

I'm not a junkie, sorry about your mother though.

>a legitimate medicine is abusable by junkies, like niggers
Color me surprised, druggies ruin everything again? Who'd guess.
What would one lose, exactly, from killing those degenerates?

>I'm not even a junkie
Yes you are, no one but drug users and dealers advocate for drugs.

>le ur mother XDDD
Is that how fucked up your brain is? That's the best you can do? Euthanize yourself.

Well there's 2, there's the pharmacological definition which is a drug that induces drowsiness, and the more general definition which is any drug that effects mood or behavior and has addictive properties.

So, caffeine.

There are many doctors and professors who would disagree with you if they dn't know it was pointless to argue with shameless shills such as yourself.

trash drug throw it in the garbage before you get horrible withdrawals that come on way faster than you would expect

All drugs should be legal.

If you drink enough water, you'll die. Water, the basis of all life as we know it, is fatal to human beings in the right dosage.

Heart disease is the number one killer in the US, caused by obesity. And yet you can go to any number of conveniently located fast food restaurants and shove as many happy meals as you want into all the dozens of children that you may have.

A person's choice to ingest poison should be his own. If he wants to kill himself with the drug, so be it. If anything, this will prevent this kind of personality from reproducing, possibly reducing the amount of people affected by addiction in future generations.

If the person commits a crime, whether they are under the influence of any substance or not, they are subject to the full penalty of the law.

Just watch a prescription drug commercial. Most of the time, over half of the ad time is spent explaining all the horrible debilitating side-effects that are almost worse than the condition it's supposed to be treating. The government shouldn't be able to pick and choose which drugs people can buy.

There's so many other reasons...

He means u aren t going to take K on the street to get urslf in a keyhole, u will do this at home, to have an experience. Just an example

>There are many doctors
If there's so many then name them you stupid heroin-shooting diseased fuck.
Caffeine is non-addictive, doesn't affect mood or behavior. This is why people can drive, work or do ANYTHING with caffeine in their system, worst thing that can happen to you is tolerance buildup.

I just got a script for a medication that *may* cause my skin to fall off. It's not available to people outside of my country.

What the fuck are you even trying to say you gypsy fuck? Speak English.

>horrible withdrawals
is this a meme or do some people truly experience this?

>And yet you can go to any number of conveniently located fast food restaurants and shove as many happy meals as you want into all the dozens of children that you may have.
>2 wrong make a right, so let's kill ourselves via krokodil overdose

How sore is your asshole to the point where anyone who disagrees with you and isn't a frothing, statist, evangelical retard is a heroin user?

How's that bottom shelf vodka treatin you?

>Caffeine is non-addictive,

Are all Poles this stupid?

>doesn't affect mood or behavior.

Then why do people drink it?

Ban CIA

>non addictive
>caffeine
Opinion discarded, should've known better

If you use it everyday for like a week and longer

I keep some just for job interviews though

I'm pretty great actually, my brain isn't throttled from drug usage and I won't be working as a fertilizer this or next year, unlike you. The whole reason why you junkie fucks are swarming Sup Forums right now is because you are afraid of Trump and his drug policies.

>Then why do people drink it?
Because it wakes them up, it doesn't affect their mood or behavior, you stupid shitskin. Why do people eat sugar? Because it's a cheap source of energy.

>Define.

For one thing you're comparing Etizolam, a benzo, to alcohol, which is absolutely unrelated and signals to me that you don't know what the fuck you're talking about

>You missed the joke. Good to see you've no business using drugs. Autists should remain sober.
Oh I get it, the joke was that you're larping as somebody who knows about drugs, got it. Well played

>Because it wakes them up, it doesn't affect their mood or behavior

Do you know what the word "stimulant" means? I know it's a lot of syllables

Great counter-argument, stupid islamic shitskin.

Sugar doesn't affect mood or behavior either. Don't you have a 9 year old to groom and rape?

decriminalize them. Use the money for treatment and policing violent crimes. The Cartels would be crushed without firing a single bullet

Cartels would be funded and police would be funded, resulting in what you see in Mexico or Brazil. Well done.

how about those addicted to food

You may have missed this bit

>A person's choice to ingest poison should be his own. If he wants to kill himself with the drug, so be it. If anything, this will prevent this kind of personality from reproducing, possibly reducing the amount of people affected by addiction in future generations.

Weed is pretty lame and shouldnt be considered hard. MDMA is an amphetamine btw.

>you need weed to live
Try again.

Well sugar causes the brain to release endorphin, so it does, but it isn't a drug as it doesn't do it directly. Caffeine is.

Surely there's a more engaging method of baiting than just denying an easily checkable and patently obvious fact? It takes all the fun out of it when you might as well be smacking your dick on the keyboard in terms of your arguments

Caffeine is the same feeling as cocaine (more pleasurable of course), you must not have very much trust for yourself if you think the unsustainable war on drugs is doing anything but romanticize them.

I don't do drugs but having them illegal means most of them contain poison which is the reason drugs are so bad in the firet pace. Having them illegal elavates the underground black markets as well, which leads to much more degeneracy.

Except you forgot the part where he gets fucked up in a club, knocks up 3 drugged sluts and ends up with mentally disabled progeny on governmental gibs.

The problem is that my whole counterargument is "that's wrong"
A simple google search would correct you. Or a trip to the library.
Or call your local doctor and ask.
Caffeine being an addictive drug is not a controversial statement
We've known for decades.