Should beating women become socially acceptable again?

Should beating women become socially acceptable again?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hhkRQUtD_Jo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

It's not socially acceptable anymore?

I beat them with my dick m8

It is over here

>beating women
Beta as fuck. A spanking is more than enough. It's just about the message, there's no need to hurt them.

Lucky bastad.

That's why you just slap them, my ex was taking my vodka so I slapped her. She got mad and dumped me a week later but yolo that vodka cost 27.45, how much a girl cost?

the irony

What is going on in that picture

Seems unnecessary, desu.

If you need to use violence to keep her in line she ain't the one for you.

Women need to be strictly disciplined. Maybe not beat the daylights out of her but an open palm or a rough handling ought to keep her in line.

That's what Augustus did and he kept Rome afloat by stripping women of their protection and rights.

Where do all you newfags come from, jesus

They feed out of your vital energy, money and sanity

They are takers, not givers

Not worthless, negative value

>That's why you just slap them
That's also too much. The only safe place to hit a woman is on the butt.
>She got mad and dumped me a week later
>a week later
You got cucked.

HUR DUR new fag xd

> what's going on in that picture?
REAL social justice.

This is why you guys are losing your country you're all a bunch of fags, our women know we will slap them out if they fuck around. And before you call me a Muslim I'm Eastern European.

Slap them into submission. Leave no bruises. Never hit the face.

>Should beating women become socially acceptable again?

Cool, as long I can start hitting weaker men I don't agree with.

For instance, men that think it's ok to hit women.

I would fucking END them.

Dammit why couldn't it be you guys mass immigrating to the west? You'd save western culture alright.

HAHAHAHAHAHA HOMO

the fact that you want to control them means you need them though user, stop being needy and let them go instead

you mean to tell me it ISNT still acceptable?

Are you implying you wouldn't already do that if a weaker man started getting mouthy with you?

>HAHAHAHAHAHA HOMO

I bet I could smash the shit out of you. :)

Probably, idc

Domestic abuse just got decriminalised in Russia.

You fucking nu-male pussy, even for a leaf.

For drawing and enforcing a line.
If she hurts the kids, or tries to exploit them for anything.
If she cheats.
Yes beating them should be publically acceptable for the reasons above.

have a load of this white knight

wew, don't read the file name.

>Probably, idc

Then it's a deal, you get to hit women, I get to hit you. Sounds fair to me.

I would wreck you too, shit tier.

Only pathetic cowards have to pick on the weak.

As long as I get to pound your girls ass first

I think it should be ok to hit women if they hit you first. Violence begets violence.

Should be able to spank them when they get out of line.

She wouldn't be into an insecure manlet like you.

You wouldn't do shit faggot. Even police officers hesitate to pick up the call when it comes to "domestic violence". It's un fucking predictable and people get killed over it.

die in a fire fucking leaf

Theres no manlets in Hungary

>leaf
Your shitty non-country needs to be nuked from orbit.

Only insecure pussy Slav garbage hit women because it's the only fights they can win.

Have a good one.

Justin is that you?
Don't you know the weak should fear the strong?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA OH MY GOD LMAOOOOO

French women are objectively the biggest whores going

If it works, it doesn't matter if it's necessary.

You can't fight. Go hit a small woman, see if you can eek out a victory.

The way I grew up, you got your sister or some other girl to beat her up for you. If you couldn't make your case or don't have anyone on your side who will do you a favor, you have to use words. That's probably too much to ask of people like OP.

>I'm Eastern European.
>taking my vodka so I slapped her.
at last I truly see
This.
"He who puts his hands on his wife and child lays his hands upon sacred things." Cato said something remotely like that. The Germanics and Celts also protected their women from harm both inside and outside of the family unit. Protecting women, It's a European tradition.

Okay Trudeau

Start maybe at a child. Then perhaps an Asian woman.

Give me a shout when you figure you're ready to go toe to toe with an actual man.

Because right now you're just a pathetic loser.

Nigga, I spent MY money hard earned CASH! On that vodka, I work 100 hours a week some weeks. I NEED vodka okay?! If she sgonna take it then she gets what I give her OKAY?!

>I think it should be ok to hit women if they hit you first.
Not even then. It's ridiculous how harmless women are and they somehow don't understand fighting. They don't know what they might be starting when they hit you.
You don't even need to hit them. Most women are so weak you can just make them stop fighting. There's usually zero need to hit them.
They might deserve a spanking though.

>Being a cuck, a European tradition.
Dude I bet you get mad pussy telling single moms how you're going to protect them and Jamal's son.

SHUT THE FUCK UP STUPID FAGGOT PIECE OF SHIT GET THE FUCK OUT OF MY COUNTRY FUCK OFF

looks like they were raping the shit out of her

youtube.com/watch?v=hhkRQUtD_Jo

I as a woman enjoy being slapped, hit, spat on, punched, choked, scratched, and whipped. I don't know why women aren't more open to this.

For certain issues, yes. For not doing the dishes, no. Feminazi, Abusive women succubus, breaking marriage vows, Yes. However I would argue men to do the same to other men, for similar reasons. Honor & duty must return in some form...

Only if they are Jewish, then yes.

Canada being cucked as usual
If women want to beat on a man, she should get the same treatment. Women need to learn it's not okay to hit men. This is equality at work.

Of course our government would only let in the most nigger-tier slavs.
Now I understand why they call you vodka-niggers.

shut up cuck. you sound 14.

Hitting a women is degenerate, it is what separates humans from animals

What if it were a child hitting you, would you wreck his shit or would you be lenient?

agreed

At this point, if a woman was getting raped in front of me by a pack of niggers, I wouldn't step in. Women are fucking trash, and have thrown away their position as cherished wives to be used up sluts.

I wash my hands of this bullshit

welcome to Sup Forums

Yes they're out of control.

Damn dude. Most people are shit. It's not just women. One still has to treat people on a case-by-case basis. No one deserves this level of brutalization anyway.

Except she might actually have gone looking for it because women are fucked up like that. That's what might make me hold back. I'd wonder if I'm actually helping or if she'll go and get raped again later. Sup Forums fucked me up kek.

>That's what might make me hold back.
Excuses people make to veil their cowardice are always funny

That's all assuming I could do it without getting rekt. I'm not a coward but I don't have *that* much of a death wish either tbqdesu.

I lift a lot and I always have a pocket knife (thank god we aren't quite as cucked as England) so I might be able to shoo-shoo him/them away. But if he pulls out a weapon or they're more than one willing to fight honestly I'm probably fucked. Even if that's just one guy with a knife, knife fights don't seem so fun. Even if you win getting stabbed a couple of time isn't fun. Damn bitch will probably just run away without calling an ambulance and let me bleed to death.

Yes it should honestly. Haven't you ever slapped your girlfriend during an argument? See the result. She actually stops for once.

If other guys understood this we could fix a lot of problems.

Piss off eurocuck

>60%

>leaf

Every fucking time

> White subhuman insects with their rapist culture

I got redpilled everyday in Sup Forums

Daily beatings and gang rapes. Each week we gather them together in a circle, then we choose one at random to be skinned and burned alive in front of the others.

This until the feminism is gone.

Sounds kind of a little too Arab like but I like the idea.

>daddy beat mommy and I'm still mad aboot it

Die in a fire, pussy.

I hate the idea. But I hate feminism worse.

As each passing day goes by I think Islam is more right

>Anti Degeneracy
>Anti Feminism
>Anti Jewish

YES

FUCKING YES CUNT

Are you kidding augustus made it straight up legal to murder your wife

So do I man. Not ready to totally accept the idea yet. But it all seems to fit in to what we here on Sup Forums truly want

technically cant a man just say hes feeling like a woman and beat her?

Actually that's not what Augustus did and he was Livia's bitch

No he wasn't nigger

Think that A-bomb really scrambled your brain Toshi

No you fucking muslim piece of shit.

Fucking whore. At least golden aged western men weren't so cucked to let it slide.

Still an excuse to kill niggers here. So I'd do it.

>goatfucking
>literal mindlessness
Yeah, nah. Traditional Christianity is basically the same, morally, as what we want. Just tweak it to be a bit harsher on feminist bullshit.

> morally

No, its basically the same disgusting subhuman shit without any sympathy but in the name with a different god.

also
> Pedophilia

>different god.
Same god.

kek
They're already pretty good at it themselves though.

>without any sympathy
Too much, frankly. Christcucks love hiding illegals here. You need to have clear limits to avoid parasitism--kind of like how aid to Africa just creates more hungry niggers.

Pedophilia is not espoused like in Islam, and I'm not saying that lockstep following of any religion is great. But the masses will always need something to cling to, and unless you think a literal cult has a chance of succeeding, this is the best we have.

I'm atheist myself, but I still have tremendous respect for Christian morality--something that most atheists cannot say; they prefer attacking the core of society just to be edgy.

"Nero Drusus was long dead. Tiberius was the only surviving stepson; and everything pointed in his direction. He was adopted as the emperor's son and as partner in his powers (with civil and military authority and the powers of a tribune) and displayed to all the armies. No longer was this due to his mother's secret machinations, as previously. This time she requested it openly. Livia had the aged Augustus firmly under control - so much so that he exiled his only surviving grandson to the island of Planasia."

Tacitus, Annals

Nigger

Men should be allowed to do whatever they want with their property.

It probably will be considered feminist empowerment to be beaten by your husband before too long and lefties continue to bend over backwards to defend Muslims

Greg this is your Mother. What did you say??

No, you degenerate nigger. Go back to Africa and break shit over there.