Female Trump supporters

Exit Polls indicate that Trump only won 41% of the Female vote.

Are there any Female Trump supporters here, or do you know any Female Trump supporters? What caused them to vote against the first female presidential candidate?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/spof8R9Vwpw
youtube.com/watch?v=hhkRQUtD_Jo
colorlines.com/articles/4-months-after-her-moms-death-laura-caceres-hits-presidential-conventions-fervor-and-smile
colorlines.com/articles/activists-demand-justice-berta-caceres-end-us-funded-violence-honduras
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

All the females within my family and that I know voted Trump them again I am in a red state.

Trump won most of the white female vote.

Aka the only female vote that matters

>female

She a cute. CUTE!

slide thread

""""""she"""""" has a penis

the thing I love most about being a man is I get to enjoy females

>she
someone tell this guy

>she
user...

>Paddy's cum slut
What did she mean by this?

>she

>polls

dam you look sexy as fuck with that lovely white hat of yours where do you live honey buns :3

Obviously she likes getting Shamrocked by that big Irish cock.

>Exit polls
>Six months after the election

Hi c:

youtu.be/spof8R9Vwpw
Alex Jones : Facebook Announces Ban On Vault 7 WikiLeaks News!
>>Alex Jones : Facebook Announces Ban On Vault 7 WikiLeaks News!
.>>Alex Jones : Facebook Announces Ban On Vault 7 WikiLeaks News!
>>Alex Jones : Facebook Announces Ban On Vault 7 WikiLeaks News

I will happily vote for a woman when there is a female candidate I want for the job. I won't vote for a woman just because of her vagina.

>Vietnam
>666
>she
This guy knows.

>that pic
>female

user...

STFU link or its not true

image search has failed me can I have a sauce

are you new here?

>all shariablue newfags ITT

Freshwarmpaint.

Do you believe in shill threads dong?

We're playing this game are we?

That's a transsexual

A hot one

I voted for Johnson.

I do not know any female Trump supporters. They all either voted for the death bitch or didn't vote at all.

All of the women in my family voted for Trump.

>What caused them to vote against the first female presidential candidate?

Uh, the ability to think critically? Really good bullshit detectors? Long memories, particularly when it comes to the first Clinton administration?

You might want to start by not seeing women as one monolithic block that only vote with their vaginas. Only libshits take such a narrow and simple-minded view of demographic cohorts, or of themselves for that matter (see women's march/tantrum for reference). Are you trying to do some covert polling for David Brock?

>Only won 40% of women
>Won easy majority of White women
Those aren't bad numbers for a Republican

I have friends of the family in Florida. The entire family voted Trump.

They're they type of people who tick off every box with an R on it though, they're super disconnected from actual politics.

>implying nonwhite female opinions matter

White females did nothing wrong

bref thats a man

youtube.com/watch?v=hhkRQUtD_Jo

>female

>she

I've read all the crazy shit pol said about her and I still voted for her because voting for trump would be going against my own interests and therefore
something only an idiot would do. I'm still pretty apathetic and don't really care that trump beat hillary because he hasn't done anything to suggest he'll actually try and fight my rights yet, but I still would have preferred Clinton because I know she wouldn't hurt my rights (the ones most important to me)

>muh rights
AKA you voted Clinton because "muh vagina." Who cares about anything else huh.

It probably helps more and more libtards ain' forgetting to vote but are literally PHYSICALLY INCAPABLE of getting to the booths. Also more latino women than men too thanks to this spicy broad's assistance.
colorlines.com/articles/4-months-after-her-moms-death-laura-caceres-hits-presidential-conventions-fervor-and-smile
colorlines.com/articles/activists-demand-justice-berta-caceres-end-us-funded-violence-honduras

That is a respectable perspective, and I don't think you can be blamed for it.
I voted for trump because I saw Hillery as the greater threat to the rights I care about.

What are you guys talking about? Sure, her hands are a little bigger than normal, but that doesn't mean shes a tranny.

female hispanic here. Voted Trump because the leftist ideology works against anything I want for my children. It's not about race or beliefs, it's simply nature. We are waging a war for resources. The less people in the US, the less competition my children will have for goods and for work positions. Also, the definition of a woman isn't being a hole with make-up on. It's the natural transition from an almost sexless state into womanhood, and how that changes me internally, and what my body is capable of producing (life). Sure, there are women who are sterile, but they are an anomaly, not the norm. Having makeup and heels on and having a hole between your legs doesn't make you female.

He won more than 50% of the white female vote, which is all that should matter. Women are a problem that needs fixing but don't attribute to gender what is mainly an issue of race.

Also kill yourself, trap loving degenerate.

>She
Got some bad news for ya bud

>clinton
>pro any rights
>every law she put up as senator got struck down as unconstitutional.
N I C E M E M E
I
C
E
M
E
M
E

And what rights would those be?

user, look again, there are no breasts, and look at the hair and how it curls, clearly long brushed male hair. I would know, I have shoulder length hair very similar.

Wow she a QT cute tee id like to wearing her as a penis tee

This conversation has already happened.

49% of the population didn't vote. Of the 24% of the population that did vote 41% were women who were just as retarded as the other 59%. Congrats fag, you just proved that GOPtards don't math.

>all these people responding to obvious bait that happens every thread with trap pic
>these posts are probably ironic and unserious too
It's like there's a duty to play your part in rehashed memes and recycled thread content even when it's not funny anymore and no one actually cares.

Trump never said anything about taken AMERICAN CITIZENS rights away. Stop watching MSM or going to crap websites like salon & hufflepuf - that shit is cancerous

>they're only censoring pjw
Alex Jones' clickbait bugs me.

>she

I tell my wife how to vote so my vote becomes two votes. If your wife doesn't vote the same as you on the mail in ballot, you're a cuck.

Ok you're the "it doesn't personally effect me so I don't care about this issue and neither should anyone else!" type.

health care, trans rights, Supreme Court justices.

>mentally ill rights

>what is counting

Female Trump supporter checking in

Damn, sauce?

you know the rules...

Victoria Woodhull was the first U.S. female presidential candidate off yourself pls

The women in my family and my girlfriend voted for trump
I don't care about what other women do.

>voting for liberal judges that would take away free speech and the right to bear arms
Oh yeah but muh free abortions

>
>health care, trans rights, Supreme Court justices.

Transpeople don't have rights?

Healthcare is a right?

Supreme Court, however, I get.

I do, but I'm afraid I'm gonna break them. You'll have to take my word for it.

>Meem XD!
So your suggestion is to vote against my own interests because you don't like trans people? I will do what's best for me and my kind, I really don't care how much cis people hate it.

Trump supporting female here

Oh, also my mom loves Daddy Trump. So that makes two for the count.

Absolute degeneracy.

Why on Earth would you think it was acceptable to bring up your inferiority as a crutch, knowing the well-established and crucial rule, and knowing you weren't prepared to honor said rule?
You are a savage, kindly leave.

>me and my kind
excellent wording, it has just the right amount of negative connotation
really captures the contempt

51%* trump won the womens vote you fucking CNNanite

Kek. Okay I'm out.

Post-tits

Female friend of mine is a trump supporter before I revealed my power level, feeding her redpills slowly. Her family supports trump except for her older sister I suspect could possibly be an antifag

We can be legally discriminated against in most states. Many states are trying to pass bills that prevent us from using the restroom. While it might not be important to you it is to me so I will fight it.

Thank you

>tfw you go to the woman's march and accidentally put your butt on the front.

I'd unironically assfuck this guy

This is in California too, so don't write off all of us as cancer even though our state is fucked

don't go into a women's restroom if you have a penis ffs

Killing your child is not a right. Have responsibility for your actions.

can u stop posting my gf on Sup Forums pls

But if guys like one butt they'll love two!

You should be discriminated against, you're frankly abominations that deserve scorn.

Trump never intends to remove your rights. You are the problem with this nation. Please look long and hard in the mirror and understand you were wrong to follown MSM

Eat shit. You aren't even literally who, you're literally Nguyen.

If being literally who means not wanting to chop off my dick then I'll gladly be a literally who anyday

I would tell you to kill yourself but you're already going to do that eventually.

Take a number, meaner more powerful dipshits than you hate us and are actually trying to do shit about it. You hate us but are too much of a bitch to do anything about it and are just gonna keep saying dumb shit from your couch without a name. You're worse than even the most broken trannies.

Trump won white women 52%-42%

All other women are irrelevant. Those numbers are skewed by black women who are the most irrelevant of all women

>She
It's a tranny
This.

sauce!

>youll never have a trap gf like this
why even live