Why do white women hate Asian women?

Why do white women hate Asian women?

youtu.be/20JB6wIr78M

>he couldn't get a regular girlfriend so he had to get a fool

What did she mean by this?

Other urls found in this thread:

eurekalert.org/pub_releases/2008-08/uoc--baa081108.php
halfasian.org/2017/02/25/a-2008-study-of-chinese-caucasian-filipino-caucasian-japanese-caucasian-and-vietnamese-caucasian-individuals-concludes-that-biracial-asian-americans-are-twice-as-likely-as-monoracial-asian-americans/
youtube.com/watch?v=QhMo4WlBmGM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>BRAAAAPPPPPPP

Shrill voices, usually ugly

I need to stop coming here. I'm starting to hate everyone, even my own race.

>just fucking kill me senpai

They look like rats. Not submissive like the stereotype would suggest

All the anti WMAF shilling on Sup Forums is made by roasties, white women instead of bettering themselves need to shame men for choosing the best next option.

They jelly

>he couldn't get a regular girlfriend so he had to get a GOOK

I feel sorry for that old girl. She was having a bad day and so gets punished for it forever. Anyone does that to me they and their family dies.

And I film it and put it on liveleak.

All pro WMAF posters are all globalist shills

Like them or not simple fact is gook women are based. Too many white women are neurotic retarded bitches.

The evidence is irrefutable.

THICC
H
I
C
C

White woman hate everything that isn't LGBT or another race scum men.

Asian women are just as bad

Jap dater here, let me tell you how much they hate muslims and niggers

average japanese

She said gook not fool.

Stay jealous becky

Because for the most part, Asian women haven't been corrupted by western society. They hate them because they know that Asian women are more desirable for white men due to their more submissive and controlled nature. Almost all white women have STD's due to their loose nature, and because Asian women don't sleep around as much the percentage is much lower.

Meh. She missed out on the slim and petite thing 99% of gooks get. She's not Asian per se.

really? thought they loved the muzzies and darkies

kek at the asian impersonations

White bitches be salty that we be stealin their men.

nice projection

yellow fever fags should be publicly humiliated.

hot chink you have there

GTFO.

Average Jap are ugly as hell. And it's better to not even talk about their teeth...

it's their biggest competition. western asians are just as bad though

looks like a weeb boy's dream

because it takes asian women 10-15 years longer before they start looking like men.

99% of white women simply do not age well past 30

Why do white men hate black men?

most foreigners look like they are straight from a rice paddy

toll

nice try
there's a reason why idols get to much attention

I don't need to fuck gooks. I made out with a gook a couple of times. It's a shame that gooks aren't white.

Because they are niggers. I've never seen an asian woman ask a white woman for money outside of a convenience store then throw up all drugged out.

Is this an attempt at a bbc meme?

wmaf is really not a problem, even if they have mixed kids they usually breed back to white. Mixing with Asian's is definantly not comparable to mixing with Blacks, it's much easier for Hapa's to breed back white and it's most likely what happens.

>I've never seen an asian woman ask a white woman for money outside of a convenience store then throw up all drugged out.
also remember that british guy who was dating a rich chinese girl, she bought him gifts all the time but then he beat her to death

Because Asian women understand their role to men. They want to be stay at home moms, to please you when you come home from the hunt and put food on the table. Asian women understand the synergy between a loving/beautiful wife and a powerful alpha male.
White women usually can't stand that idea and want to ruin this extremely effective structure of the household. If your girlfriend hasn't asked you to put them in their place in one way or another your not getting the real girlfriend experience

I dont hate asian women, would fuck and might even consider some form of relationship but I would never ever get a child with anyone beyond my own race.

>wmaf is really not a problem, even if they have mixed kids they usually breed back to white. Mixing with Asian's is definantly not comparable to mixing with Blacks, it's much easier for Hapa's to breed back white and it's most likely what happens.
what's your proof on that? your ass?
eurekalert.org/pub_releases/2008-08/uoc--baa081108.php

>Why do white women hate Asian women?

>he couldn't get a regular girlfriend so he had to get a fool

Sounds like something said by a spurned white woman.

If white women were always so superior, why would they hate the "inferior" woman?

The simple truth is that Asian women are becoming the better companion for white men, because Asian women can give white men what white men want: femininity, dedication, honesty, love, children.

In a similar way, Black men are becoming the better companion for white women, because Black men can give white women what white women want: pointless sex and a punch in the mouth.

And I'm not saying that she can't have her own interest. She could paint, do kickboxing, go to book clubs, but she has to take care of the house first and I have to bring home the paycheck.

That is the problem you idiot, I don't want white people to become part Asian

>If white women were always so superior, why would they hate the "inferior" woman?
why would white men hate inferior races?

some major grass is greener fantasies

I wish you and tyrone the best. You are raising his children's iq. Hope he sticks with you

making fun of my waifu

more projection

THEET
H
E
E
T

splendid..

halfasian.org/2017/02/25/a-2008-study-of-chinese-caucasian-filipino-caucasian-japanese-caucasian-and-vietnamese-caucasian-individuals-concludes-that-biracial-asian-americans-are-twice-as-likely-as-monoracial-asian-americans/

Asians are built to be B L E A C H E D

this picture makes be ashamed

Yeah a majority of women aren't loyal. I never get invested. The idea of gives me a really bad gut feeling.
I don't want to get married, maybe some long term relationships but honestly I don't think I could ever find a woman I could trust for marriage. Women have lost a lot of self worth and gained it in all the wrong places, know what I mean?

hahaha chinks BTFO

>that smile when he goes to hold hands
HNNNNGGG

yeah, until marriage laws get fixed, there is no reason to get married
getting married barely changes anything in the first place anyways

>B L E A C H E D
Its funny how the jews make a BLACKED but the white alternative made by the same company is called TUSHY and its all anal sex.

>Brainwashing a race into thinking they are infertile vs blacks as fertile

This makes me happy. Knowing that other fuckers look just as bad, or are just slightly better than my own wide nose people brings a cynical comfort to me.

Because White women are jealous fat sluts. More white men should go Asian.

Do you honestly believe that occasional crossbreeding with Asian's is going to change the white genome in the long run? Also, there's nothing inherently wrong with having some Asian features, Hapa women are much of the time more attractive than white or asian women, so there's nothing objectively lesser about the ethnic mix. There's nothing wrong with people who are different in of itself, novelty is also a desirable trait for humans to have

Praise kek for truth posting

Cute!

wrong, wmaf amwf is a big fuckin difference.

wmaf are either two negatives or betas as parents or one beta male with an alpha female aka the matriarchy.

If matriarchal society got us here, what do you think one case study at a small level will reveal. Two betas cannot raise children to be functional members of society as they were not functional themselves.

Unlike AMWF which results in an almost guaranteed alpha male asian (type a) with typically a non-established european(2nd or 3rd generation) background raised female.

This results in two pro-western parents educating their spawn in a fair environment.

what I don't understand is how could someone still care about race mixing when they're mixing themselves

You and I both know that's bullshit, though.

>western women are obsessed with independence and self-absorbing shit

>asian women know that they are nothing more than property built to serve their masters

>western women end up in a gutter with several fatherless children begging for handouts

>asian women end up with the wonderful lives married to rich men

it's mostly just white Australian women, user
when i was there the amount of asians was astonishing, it makes sense

Ugh, vile gooks...

Part of me wants kids, part of me doesn't. That's really the only reason I'd want to get married. Women are really shallow emotionally and intellectually.
They aren't interested by intellectual conversation, even about things they know about. Like trying to have an interesting conversation with a registered nurse and she contributes nothing to the conversation.

everyone is ugly, faggot.

models are the exception to the rule. There are models from all races and countries. Models transcend race and politics.

Cause they are hot and dont compain

or how a white man who mixes could still be a white nationalist

they're actually angry at themselves for not being able to get a white woman.

I was at a club recently and some white girl tried to get me interested in fucking her by telling me her husband and I share the same name after she asked me my name. She then asked me if I lived nearby. All I could think about was the cuck meme and I was utterly disgusted. And yes, I have dark skin.

They really shouldn't be mad at Asian women since they pull that kind of shit.

I am blonde blue eye white man living in Los Angeles. I dated exclusively Asian women until my mind 20's. From experience I look at Asian people the way Werner Herzog looks at chickens

vid related
youtube.com/watch?v=QhMo4WlBmGM

>The enormity of their flat brain, the enormity of their stupidity is just overwhelming.
>You have to do yourself a favor, when you are in the countryside and you see an Asian -
>Try to look an Asian in the eye with great intensity and the intensity of stupidity that is looking back at you, it's just amazing.

For all their IQ scores there is definitely something missing in that cognitive phenotype, they just don't "feel" like actual people in interacting with them. YMMV

That little Elliot Roger gets me every time. I love these comics.

Who does?

>this just in you don't look as good in your 60s as you did in your 20s.

Please come back to reality anons. Not everyone is Tom Cruise

Because White women are jealous fat sluts. More white men should go Asian.

spoken like someone who has never seen chinks in their natural habitat. it's like if you combined all the bad behaviors of poor niggers, spics, whites & made it worse somehow, then made 1 billion of them. that's china

The only white men that go for pan heads are the bottom of the barrel, under developed low iq subs that couldn't pull a pure white girl, hence they resort to the south east asian chipmunks where there is no competition as attracting a white male is a dream come true for them

This. So much this

Checked and totally agreed.
Their society is actually really progressive, but the only thing that matters to them is career success. Like seeing how young Asian children are raised is much much different than European and Ameriburger kids.
Much less loving, father figures aren't half as good in Asia as they are in America.

Everyone hates competition. It's also the reason white guys hate bbc, because it is so superior to their small willies.

Disgusting

My dad was always against race mixing. After my parents got divorced he married a Lebanese woman, but they were both way too old to have kids by that point.

Becky, if you want to ask me out, just say so.

Asian Aryanism opposes the kalergi plan shill

>race mix
>still complain about globalization rather than accepting it as an inevitability
it's just really hypocritical

holy shit that made me laugh

derbyshire is such a loser for doing this

look at his fucking son man

his son will look back at all the european art and history and go "well atleast half of that is me"

SICK!
Post more so I can be more disgusted.

They found out they couldn't eat their cake and have it still. Anger is one of the five stages of grief.

THE FEAR COMES LATER

i just had a heart boner

lmfao BTFO

Farm the rice, pay the price

Most white girls don't want to date the AVERAGE black guy. There are some black guys that do totally slay some white pussy but honestly those guys are cool anyway. I don't feel cucked when I see a cool black dude with a hot white. Not your average Mississippi nigger, you can usually see there is some intellect to them if there is race mixing going on.

Most girls in highschool really prefer not to race mix even with alpha black men.

wow i hope a "cool black dude" marries your daughter fag

I didn't know they did.
Is this the norm in Aust?

>Why do white women hate Asian women?

Because the white women who actually want white guys discover that the desirable white men have already settled for Asian women since they are put off by the degeneracy of Western women and gave up on them.

White women should really be mad at themselves for being so easily manipulated by the Jew and driving white men away.