bumpin

Moot wills it

THANK YOU BASED STICK MAN

nice get

>Moot
literally who?

I'll bump with my OC.

Thank you, Based Stick Man.

Liar, a leaf made that meme, I was in the thread when it first appeared, asshole.

oh shit

M00t... now that's a name I haven't heard in a very long time.
I'd call you oldfag, but you're a certified ancientfag, lad.

Saw this happen too

Hello brother! Seems like summer has lasted forever. How many summers ago did it start? Seems like many a season.

checked

Thank you Based stick man

checked
Praise it be!

Thank you based sick man

I know, and it goes unnoticed.

Bump for the get

Many a season indeed. Sup Forums has changed a lot since the old days. Glad to know that there are still some of us who have stayed loyal all this time.

Can we figure out who Eurasian Writer is? This youtuber is painting all WMAF males as racists.

youtube.com/watch?v=8BnPXmuhXbw

Checked. Praise be. Thank you based stick man!

Thank

THANK YOU BASED STICK MAN!

Thank you based Stick Man.

thank you based stickman

Thank you based stick man.

Don't forget based Grizzly Adams

Bumps.

Thank you based Stick Man.
He is the first horseman of the kekpocalypse.

Thank you based stick man!

Praise kek

Someone post the webm

All that and no gloves

Thank you based stickman

Thank you based stick man

He's here!

Thank you Based Stick Man!

Thank you based stick man,

shadilay

Thankyou based stickman.

Few and far between but some of us are still around!

I was in Berkeley, I watched stickman get arrested

Thank you Based Stick Man. May the blessings of Kek guide you through the legal system.

SHADILAY

noice

Thank you based stick man!

Reposting from the last thread.

I want you to know a little something about Antifa from the Bay Area, especially around San Francisco.

They're more than you think, meaning they're not all obese or scrawny SJWs. A lot of them aren't necessarily fit, but they're like drug-dealer fit. In fact, a lot of them are unironically drug dealers and abusers.

You see, I go clubbing and bar hopping all around Oakland, San Francisco, etc, and Antifa are some of the scummiest people. I witness the sick shit they do on the streets aside from protesting. They push drugs on the streets, and in fact, sell to minors and are essentially statutory rapists as well. The places they hang out at, usually places that host venues, know about their filthy street habits and make a lot of money on a bigger network, usually the rave and punk scene, and that rabbit hole goes deeper as well. You'll find people 30 plus making out with 15 year-old girls, Antifa being the ones preying on them. The security team, bar tenders, even the DJ are told by a higher up to stand down or risk losing the cash flow or worse, being targeted. Police are most-likely, if not guaranteed to be tipped off, possibly a congress position being bought off.

Now, aside from them selling drugs and trying to get in the pants of teen girls, Antifa, as you know are involved in numerous cases of assault and property destruction. They're also, as you know, responsible for indoctrinating people, be it youth or college-aged people. A generation of people with their innocence taken and their lives destroyed thanks to Antifa and the networks with these venues.

I can name at least five bars where Antifa and there shenanigans are present. They make me sick.

Now, why I'm reposting this, is to tell you that our hero, unless somehow he gets bailed out, is being fucked by the California law. Every time Antifa started shit in California, such as during the Sacramento event, the police stood around doing nothing about Antifa.

Antifa are also heavily backed by an even bigger organization. Like I mentioned how they're involved at venues that play a lot of raves or punk shows, those venues are billion dollar industries who can tip off authorities if not buy positions. The rabbit hole goes into cartel territory.

Places in the bay area Antifa frequent and act degenerate.

Zeitgeist (San Francisco)
Beer Revolution (Oakland)
Slims (San Francisco)
DNA Lounge (San Francisco)

I forgot a few other places, as I don't remember the names of the few basement bars I visited in Berkeley.

Police are on their side, sadly, but that's because higher-ups are most-likely paid off or a position is bought.

This wasn't even a Sup Forums meme. I know the guy who drew dis shit. he's not even a leaf ffs.

Crippstoper poot

Edgy

Need names of bars so we can grenade attack them and blame it on sand niggers

Nice try, FBI.

fag

Witnessed

Thanks for the information. Perhaps we should have a site that allows us to share intelligence on these people, as they are all over the country. See if we can't expose these people completely, and their masters. If nothing else, gives us targets on the day of the rope.

This DESU

We tried something like this back when we had Safety Squad threads. A mod hired from lefty/pol/ from 8 chaan got wind of them and went full panic mode.

Checked

>My OC

I-I know the guy though!
Fucking liar

TIL VALHALLA BASED STICKMAN!

checked!

Jesus..he is here

Thank you based stickman

Bump for our hero Based Stick Man. He is a true hero to Kek.

Thank you, based stickman.

>KEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEK
MEME BEFORE IT'S TOO LATE

Also, praise Kek who blesses this thread.

This is a good thread

ALL HAIL KEK

It is but NO ONE is getting it. Thanks to the Anons trying though! Going to bed, nite!

thank you based stick man
praise kek

Repeating numbers galore..

Deus Vult, Stickman!

thank you based stick man

take my digits kek

Thank you Based StickMan.
Kek grant me the power to crush antifa(gs)

kek I didnt even notice at first

Is the respirator useful against shit like teargas and the like? Because if so that's pretty cool.

Thank you based stickman

kek please take my digits

BANZAI!!!!!!!!!!