Thorium atomic is answer to all problems

all!!
light up cities safely with 0 emissions

>Thorium atomic
>light up cities

If by this you mean that nuclear holocaust is the answer, you are correct.

I need the Bogdown, my nuclear engineer friend. Gimme that basic gestalt.

bringing the world's population down to 250 million is the only answer.

unregulated capitalism will bring thorium atomic quickly there is 100,000 years or more of thorium with current tek

forget israel and oil

allow free market trains powred by thorium

There's no such thing as a "safe" nuclear reactor. Earthquake, electricity loss, solar flare. You're fucked.

>t. oil mogul

I found the kid that flunked out of community college.

No; I have no problems with geothermal, or wind, or solar.

>he trusts the nuclear Jew

Sauce on the fluid druid?

>not taking the TeslaPill
>not harnessing the power of the atmosphere
>pleb

Thorium is pretty darn close famalam.

One of the main benefits of thorium is that the reactors can't melt down.

Nope. Thorium reactors are resistant to all of these hazards because of the natural properties of the liquid salt.

you are living in paste on old info
youtube kirk thorium and see flibe.com

they dont work

>Thorium cannot in itself power a reactor; unlike natural uranium, it does not contain enough fissile material to initiate a nuclear chain reaction. As a result it must first be bombarded with neutrons to produce the highly radioactive isotope uranium-233 – 'so these are really U-233 reactors,' says Karamoskos.

>This isotope is more hazardous than the U-235 used in conventional reactors, he adds, because it produces U-232 as a side effect (half life: 160,000 years), on top of familiar fission by-products such as technetium-99 (half life: up to 300,000 years) and iodine-129 (half life: 15.7 million years).Add in actinides such as protactinium-231 (half life: 33,000 years) and it soon becomes apparent that thorium's superficial cleanliness will still depend on digging some pretty deep holes to bury the highly radioactive waste.

what fake news bs is this?

youtube kirk thorium u fucktard

standard PWRs are fine

>lose offsite power
>plant trips
>can wait weeks for offsite power to return

>250 million
You have got to be out of your fucking mind
you want our entire scientific advancement to come to a screeching halt?
You're literally saying we should go back to our population from 2,000 years ago
Considering how much of the planet was literally devoid of human life then, even with robots doing all sorts of jobs, we would literally not have enough people to populate the land we've already cultivated.

You're talking about taking the population of indonesia and spreading it across the entire planet.
Indonesia, which is already less densely populated than the US.
Spread over the entire fucking world.
You're looking at greenland level population density.

No no, can't have that. I'm sure some (((people))) would produce Greenpeace literature that says mining thorium is "raping mother nature" or some shit and get it banned like they tried with the Dakota Access Pipeline.

fuck the jews and israel

thsi is superior tek

whtie guys can build it without jews

tell the greens to fuck off

bunch of tax parasite morons

regulation caused the gr8 dep and 08

And what would suggest we to professor? We can't rely on oil forever!