Serious question Sup Forums

Serious question Sup Forums
How the fuck do you stay sane being dirt poor?
There are people out there that have more than enough money to not work a single day in their lives while you do the bare minimum to survive?

Really think about it
Sup Forums shits on celebrities for spouting their liberal trash nonsense, ie being sellouts
Yet we are unusually silent about people selling themselves every day to get the minimum wage job
Any sensible person would be a hollywood sellout before they would wash dishes or flip fries

It's honorable to work a shit dishwasher job instead of being a burden on society.

But then again I don't blame hollywood people for trying to fit in either. That's their career they don't need to shit up their own lives by being overly political.

>instead of being a burden on society.
Some of them adleast produce great and or tolerable music / movies

>wai not crazy if poor?

Happyness has nothing to do with money you shallow cunt.

Then why isn't everyone happy

You miserable scumfuck.

You're not "dirt poor". You're in the top percentages of standard of living of all humans on the planet and you have the gall to complain about it because a couple of the percentages have it better than you.

Talking about surviving. Like you couldn't just go on the dole and still live a far better life than the vast majority of humanity. Like you won't have your smartphone, your computer, your internet, enough money to get booze enough to get drunk, food enough to get fat and for better accommodation than most of the world, with hot water, drinkable water and legal protection from your landlord, all off the labour of other people.

Fucking bitching at other people for winning the sperm lottery when you can't even see you already fucking won it.

Slimy little cunt I hope you get stranded in Africa.

because everyone is concerned with money and not ideals

I'll add that you'll never be happy, because you have the miserable outlook of the slimy little prick you are, who wants everything for nothing and can't stand the thought of other people being better off than you, and it warms my heart that you pay the price for having that outlook simply by having that outlook.

You must've forgot to check my flag

Please make me a hot celebrity person in my next life

>who wants everything for nothing
Never said this, your a moron

Didn't even say I wanted wealth redistribution anyway
Nice of you to jump to that conclusion in a hearthbeat

You think an Irishman doesn't know the Dole in England? Have you seen us or are you too busy looking at yourself in fantasies of actually being someone worth looking at?

You could still get much more money than the vast majority of the world gets for doing work twenty times as bad as what you would call a nightmare job just by sitting on your slimy ass and pretending to look for work, or going through the horror of cleaning dishes and cutlery at a nice heated hotel.
>your a moron
Yeah this quote sums you up. A profoundly stupid quote for a profoundly stupid man.
I never said you did want wealth distribution. And, to tie in with what was you said in the previous post, you say the prospect of other people having an easier time than you in life causes you mental anguish. No you never said you wanted everything for nothing in words, you said it in your slimy little way.

>than you in life causes you mental anguish
I dont hate A list celebrities with hatred in my heart, I understand them. Dare even say I like a few of them because I'm a degenie that likes the hypnosis sometimes

You owe it to yourself.

>It's honorable to work a shit dishwasher job instead of being a burden on society.

This. I was inline at a store and this guy starts yelling at the clerk. The guy in front of me butts in and says "leave him alone he's just a kid and he's working". The others started in "yeah leave him alone you fuck"

You seem to be misinterpreting my posts as focusing on the second part of your opening. They are more concerned with the first part.

I don't care whether you hate celebrities or not, you say their existence causes you mental anguish at being below them on the food chain, them having a high quality of life causes you suffering at living on your level.

And you talk as if you have any hope of becoming one. Were you really so deluded as to think everyone shuns fame because it's unbecoming? Do you think lust for exposure is what separates the celebrity from the common man? You have as much chance of becoming a celebrity or anyone of note as you do replying to one of my comments without spouting inane bullshit that has little to do with what I said.

lmao what is this 1991?

Extreme poverty basically no longer exists outside of a few failed African states

Most third worlders now live better than Americans did in 1950

Because being a little bitch is undignified, and I possess empathy. If I had lots of money, I wouldn't want a goddamn dime of it taken from me out of "fairness" so I won't ask it to be done to other people.

But poverty itself as any reasonable person could describe it barely exists beyond those who actively seek it in western society. People going on about a living wage when the people they talk about have enough food to gorge themselves into obesity and the latest smartphone.

I pirate and play videogames.

it's hard

everyone wants something

If you're talking about Hollywood celebrities, then yeah, it's mostly a rigged game. However, becoming someone who's noteworthy or even famous can be accomplished through hard work and determination.

If OP would just channel his frustration into developing a skill that other people needed he could climb out of being dirt poor, and if he really wanted to badly enough he could probably push his way into some lucrative corporate job 10 or 15 years down the line, but he's sad because he wants a better life right now.

It has to start somewhere, OP, if you're reading this too. Even the Rothschilds started with a poor blacksmith. Henry Ford slaved away in his garage building something most people told him they wouldn't want or would never work until he revolutionized automobiles and then his work was only half done - he still had to develop the business savy to lead a financial empire, do you think that was easy?

If you had skills you'd be using them instead of crying on the internet.

>I don't care whether you hate celebrities or not, you say their existence causes you mental anguish at being below them on the food chain, them having a high quality of life causes you suffering at living on your level.
Celebrities are above you in every way, same applies with the ruling elite
Your almost like a seperate species