/bpg/ Blackpill General

These simuation threads have got me thinking about the black pill, and made me realise that I have been at least partially blackpilled for some time.

I can't be bothered to write out my feelings again so here's what I posted in the other thread:
>I've stopped trying to find meaning and life and accepted that the meaning is that there is no meaning, the only reason we chose to survive and keep living without knowing our purpose is because nature has spent millions of years selecting those who did just that.
>I know I'll die in 80 years and so will everyone else, and in 200 years time no one will remember me, know I existed, or even care.
>But I keep living life because it's pretty fun, even though I feel no drive to have kids and keep my race / family going etc. because I know it's ultimately pointless.
>Even though there is no purpose I still try to be kind to others though, because it feels like we're all in this ride together.

Now that I've started to consider the black pill as true everything seems to be making a lot more sense.

Even though narcissism and obsession over appearance are counter productive and considered negative traits by most, they are necessary for society because they give people the false sense of self importance that allows them to continue on contributing to society without realising they, and everything else, are and is ultimately worthless.

Raising children, the desire to continue your family / race line etc. is just a distraction from the fact that life is pointless. You set that as your goal in life, and then allow yourself to feel like you have found your purpose once you create and raise offspring that will allow your family to live on, even though they are just going to be subjected to the same ultimately pointless life that you have lived.

Sorry if this stuff is "babby first tastes the blackpill level", but I feel like my eyes have been opened, like taking the redpills for the second time.

What are your thoughts on this?

Other urls found in this thread:

goodreads.com/book/show/32934577-the-foundation-for-exploration
youtube.com/watch?v=dEaecUuEqfc888
youtube.com/waitch?v=TttHkDRuyZwjl
youtube.com/watch?v=wRsGPq77X0Q8
youtube.com/watch?v=aoYXihwcp8c
youtube.com/watch?v=23yfBWH8Hjk
youtube.com/watch?v=Gh-DNNIUjKU
youtube.com/watch?v=ExgKJpJyDXQ
youtube.com/watch?v=tbAgl7w_Vws
pastebin.com/iAWRb7Mx
awakeninthedream.com/the-masters-of-deception/#_edn3
youtu.be/spof8R9Vwpw
youtube.com/watch?v=sR__AvCwnaQ
youtu.be/mMRrCYPxD0I
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

And no, I'm not depressed, far from it.

If anything realising all this has made me feel more liberated than ever before.

Sheeeeit, how do you know your DREAMS arnt real, and REAL LIFE isnt a dream, MAN???
You ever think about that???

Sheeeeit man maybe you're right.
If both are equally pointless then what's really the difference though?
Life is essential just like a big dream really man.
You ever think about that???

Pretty sure I'm starting to become blackpilled too.

you are fucking bitch pilled

there is only light. we must fight the darkness. stop being a fucking pussy and do your god damn fucking job you bitch ass motherfucker faggot ass nigger.

But how can jetfuel be real if it can't melt steelbeams?

What do you think the end goal of life is then? Why do you keep living?

I'm still willing to contribute to society and play my part, accepting that life is ultimately pointless doesn't mean you're incapable of doing that.
If anything is "bitch pilled" it's living your life how society tell you to without questioning or coming to terms with the end purpose.

what's "the light" and "the darkness" and from what position are you to assume abject moral superiority on the subject?

Try reading this from Goonan...

Nice black pill.

Most people think its all about Fedora tippin, depressed, edgy nihilists, but really it's about understanding the lack of meaning in a universe that is almost entirely indifferent to human existence.

It makes you a better person when you have nothing to lose but everything to gain.

Sounds interesting from the synopsis, seems to be out of print though.
Got a link to it online?

You need to take the Christ pill but you've probably been lied to too much and have too many misconceptions about Him.

What makes sense is survival. We don't need to have a reason to exist, we just do. The reason is beyond us and we should just focus on what we can work with. Ending it all will never bring us closer to understanding and the direction of life is the direction we still have more to see of.

Our meaning is for God to know and understand. If we're to believe the Bible then we are awaiting our creator to come live among us as our perfect king. We're supposed to be preparing ourselves for Him.

If you want to reject all religious thought then I'm not sure what to tell you. You'll have to pull yourself up and having tried that myself I know it won't work. It's as if there's a piece missing from you and for me it was as if I had to finally understand it for myself for that hole to be filled. No single person could show it to me correctly.

goodreads.com/book/show/32934577-the-foundation-for-exploration

Get comfy
QM
youtube.com/watch?v=dEaecUuEqfc888
Electricity8
youtube.com/waitch?v=TttHkDRuyZwjl
"Gravity" Black Holes
youtube.com/watch?v=wRsGPq77X0Q8
Trump knew Truth on 911
youtube.com/watch?v=aoYXihwcp8c
youtube.com/watch?v=23yfBWH8Hjk
Global Hoaxing
youtube.com/watch?v=Gh-DNNIUjKU
youtube.com/watch?v=ExgKJpJyDXQ
youtube.com/watch?v=tbAgl7w_Vws
pastebin.com/iAWRb7Mx

This is suggested depression and as such is the lowest shilling. But at least it's not an effortless contextless one-post.

The only counter to the blackpill is the Christpill. Embrace the absurd. Christ is calling you. All that you can do is believe, confess and repent.

Whoa boy the gets I've gotten posting on this book just mean something, could save Western Ciz

An interesting and compelling point to make. There is obviously no implicit point in life - life is what we make of it. It is true that in the grand scheme of things, a single human is totally irrelevant, but that does not matter. Life is like a game and people can find their own meaning, like discussing politics on a gook image board.

>You need to take the Christ pill but you've probably been lied to too much and have too many misconceptions about Him.

I was raised Christian, and willingly took the Christ pill for 18 years.
I'm not some edgy atheist, far from it, I just don't believe Christianity to be the truth anymore.
Perhaps the Earth was created by some God or greater being, I just don't think that they want a relationship with us, and hence haven't revealed themselves clearly to allow once to be formed.
Either way, it makes life have no ultimate purpose.

That's just information about the book, all the purchase links there lead to 404's or not available pages.

You can see it as depression if you want, but that's not how I feel about it.
Realising that there is no end purpose means that you can do whatever you want and stop spending all your days worrying about the small stuff.

Hmmm idk I bought the book a little while back. It's very cheap. Get it on Amazon my brother.

ANOTHER GET

Exactly. Those who say black pill is for pussies are just low IQ and their anxiety I believe is what ultimately prevents them from seeing this

Sold out on both bong and burger amazon and no longer in print, I'll keep looking online.

Read Marcus Aurelius. If it's of any consolation, man has been this way for a long time and will continue to be so. Find your own purpose, be the best you can be, train your mind and body, find a hobby, and learn as much as possible.

I try to stay busy with multiple projects and I have a growing family. Problem is those things cost lots of money. If I didn't have a family I think I would be staying out in nature for weeks at a time, and not just weekends like I do now.

>It makes you a better person when you have nothing to lose but everything to gain.
Beautiful way of putting it.

>I just don't think that they want a relationship with us
From the look of things he'll be rejoining us relatively shortly.

Okay thank you. I have a copy on hand right now. Check tomorrow.

breddy sure the black pill is more than just "muh nihilism"

I read through it all and it saved me. It fucking saved me.

Blessed be the Goonan

I'll never understand people who give up on searching for meaning and purpose in life. Look at how incredibly complex the universe around us is. Look at how complicated your body is.

You have a vast series of rivers inside you that carry oxygen, nutrients, etc. along a designed path to keep every part of your body alive. A constant, steady rhythm of beats from your heart keeps the whole thing going. All blood comes from and returns to the source.

As amazingly complex as that is, it's still nothing compared to the brain. How could such things exist in a world that's built on meaningless chaos?

Everyone here thanks him.

I think that's true mental adulthood.

If you can live in this mindset without gettin depressed or going full hedonist you are fine.

If you can understand and not rage against those who don't want to deal with this reality, extra points.

It's a rare privilege meeting true rational people IRL. There are many things you can only discuss with people with this mindset.

Praise Be to Bog

>8888
HAIL GOONAN
LEADER OF THE ALT KNIGHTS

In ancient Egypt dwelt the great Adepts and Masters who have never been surpassed,
and who seldom have been equaled, during the centuries that have taken their processional
flight since the days of the Great Hermes. In Egypt was located the Great Lodge of Lodges
of the Mystics. At the doors of her Temples entered the Neophytes who afterward, as
Hierophants, Adepts, and Masters, traveled to the four corners of the earth, carrying with
them the precious knowledge which they were ready, anxious, and willing to pass on to
those who were ready to receive the same. All students of the Occult recognize the debt that
they owe to these venerable Masters of that ancient land.
But among these great Masters of Ancient Egypt there once dwelt one of whom Masters
hailed as “The Master of Masters.” This man, if “man” indeed he was, dwelt in Egypt in the
earliest days. He was known as Hermes Trismegistus. He was the father of the Occult
Wisdom; the founder of Astrology; the discoverer of Alchemy. The details of his life story are
lost to history, owing to the lapse of the years, though several of the ancient countries
disputed with each other in their claims to the honor of having furnished his birthplace–and
this thousands of years ago. The date of his sojourn in Egypt, in that his last incarnation on
this planet, is not now known, but it has been fixed at the early days of the oldest dynasties
of Egypt–long before the days of Moses. The best authorities regard him as a contemporary
of Abraham, and some of the Jewish traditions go so far as to claim that Abraham acquired a
portion of his mystic knowledge from Hermes himself.

I don't know what sect/denomination/faction you were with but a lot of Evangelical churches have sloppy theology that makes no sense under scrutiny and the Catholics are just retarded. If nothing matters then give a week of nothing mattering to look into the subject.
Try to look at it from the perspective of a new convert. Put the Sunday School and Youth Group stuff aside. I would encourage you to check out the Eastern Orthodox Church or Reformed Christianity (much like the term liberal, "Calvinist" has taken on a more perjorative connotation).
Be the Bee is really good Eastern Orthodox theology 101 simple stuff. I would also check out Father Serafim from somewhere in Oregon.
On the Calvinist side, I would encourage you to check out Jeff Durbin at Apologia Ministries or Dr. James White.

This is now a bog thread.

The Seven Hermetic Principles, upon which the entire Hermetic Philosophy is based, are
as follows:
I.
II.
III.
IV.
V.
VI.
VII.
THE PRINCIPLE OF MENTALISM.
THE PRINCIPLE OF CORRESPONDENCE.
THE PRINCIPLE OF VIBRATION.
THE PRINCIPLE OF POLARITY.
THE PRINCIPLE OF RHYTHM.
THE PRINCIPLE OF CAUSE AND EFFECT.
THE PRINCIPLE OF GENDER.

and by "in nature", i assume you mean leaving the basement and going upstairs with your 2d waifu and kids?

And a goonan thread

Through evolution and natural selection.

This Principle embodies the truth that “All is Mind.” It explains that THE ALL (which is the
Substantial Reality underlying all the outward manifestations and appearances which we
know under the terms of “The Material Universe”; the “Phenomena of Life”; “Matter”;
“Energy”; and in short, all that is apparent to our material senses) is SPIRIT, which in itself is
UNKNOWABLE and UNDEFINABLE, but which may be considered and thought of as AN
UNIVERSAL, INFINITE, LIVING MIND. It also explains that all the phenomenal world or
universe is simply a Mental Creation of THE ALL, subject to the Laws of Created Things,
and that the universe, as a whole, and in its parts or units, has its existence in the Mind of
THE ALL, in which Mind we “live and move and have our being.” This Principle, by
establishing the Mental Nature of the Universe, easily explains all of the varied mental and
psychic phenomena that occupy such a large portion of the public attention, and which,
without such explanation, are non-understandable and defy scientific treatment. An
understanding of this great Hermetic Principle of Mentalism enables the individual to readily
grasp the laws of the Mental Universe, and to apply the same to his well-being and
advancement. The Hermetic Student is enabled to apply intelligently the great Mental Laws,
instead of using them in a haphazard manner. With the Master-Key in his possession, the
student may unlock the many doors of the mental and psychic temple of knowledge, and
enter the same freely and intelligently. This Principle explains the true nature of “Energy,”
“Power,” and “Matter,” and why and how all these are subordinate to the Mastery of Mind.

THE ALL is SPIRIT! But what is Spirit? This question cannot be answered, for the reason
that its definition is practically that of THE ALL, which cannot be explained or defined. Spirit
is simply a name that men give to the highest conception of Infinite Living Mind–it means
“the Real Essence”–it means Living Mind, as much superior to Life and Mind as we know
them, as the latter are superior to mechanical Energy and Matter. Spirit transcends our
understanding, and we use the term merely that we may think or speak of THE ALL. For the
purposes of thought and understanding, we are justified in thinking of Spirit as Infinite Living
Mind, at the same time acknowledging that we cannot fully understand it. We must either do
this or stop thinking of the matter at all.
Let us now proceed to a consideration of the nature of the Universe, as a whole and in its
parts. What is the Universe? We have seen that there can be nothing outside of THE ALL.
Then is the Universe THE ALL? No, this cannot be, because the Universe seems to be
made up of MANY, and is constantly changing, and in other ways it does not measure up to
the ideas that we are compelled to accept regarding THE ALL, as stated in our last lesson.
Then if the Universe be not THE ALL, then it must be Nothing–such is the inevitable
conclusion of the mind at first thought. But this will not satisfy the question, for we are
sensible of the existence of the Universe. Then if the Universe is neither THE ALL, nor
Nothing, what can it be! Let us examine this question.

Those are charcoal pills, I take a few after a hangover when i'm puking up bile, helps soak it up.

Life is short but I'm still afraid to die. I can't comprehend being gone for all eternity, the thought is terrifying.

If the Universe exists at all, or seems to exist, it must proceed in some way from THE
ALL–It must be a creation of THE ALL. But as something can never come from nothing, from
what could THE ALL have created it? Some philosophers have answered this question by
saying that THE ALL created the Universe from ITSELF–that is, from the being and
substance of THE ALL. But this will not do, for THE ALL cannot be subtracted from, nor
divided, as we have seen, and then again if this be so, would not each particle in the
Universe be aware of its being THE ALL -THE ALL could not lose its knowledge of itself, nor
actually BECOME an atom, or blind force, or lowly living thing. Some men, indeed, realizing
that THE ALL is indeed ALL, and also recognizing that they, the men, existed, have jumped
to the conclusion that they and THE ALL were identical, and they have filled the air with
shouts of “I AM GOD,” to the amusement of the multitude and the sorrow of sages. The
claim of the corpuscle that: “I am Man!” would be modest in comparison.
But, what indeed is the Universe, if it be not THE ALL, not yet created by THE ALL having
separated itself into fragments? What else can it be–of what else can it be made? This is the
great question. Let us examine it carefully. We find here that the “Principle of
Correspondence” (see Lesson I.) comes to our aid here. The old Hermetic axiom, “As above
so below,” may be pressed into service at this point. Let us endeavor to get a glimpse of the
workings on higher planes by examining those on our own. The Principle of Correspondence
must apply to this as well as to other problems.

Let us see! On his own plane of being, how does Man create? Well, first, he may create
by making something out of outside materials. But this will not do, for there are no materials
outside of THE ALL with which it may create. Well, then, secondly, Man pro-creates or
reproduces his kind by the process of begetting, which is self-multiplication accomplished by
transferring a portion of his substance to his offspring. But this will not do, because THE ALL
cannot transfer or subtract a portion of itself, nor can it reproduce or multiply itself–in the first
place there would be a taking away, and in the second case a multiplication or addition to
THE ALL, both thoughts being an absurdity. Is there no third way in which MAN creates!
Yes, there is–he CREATES MENTALLY! And in so doing he uses no outside materials, nor
does he reproduce himself, and yet his Spirit pervades the Mental Creation.The Kybalion
Page 20
Following the Principle of Correspondence, we are justified in considering that THE ALL
creates the Universe MENTALLY, in a manner akin to the process whereby Man creates
Mental Images. And, here is where the report of Reason tallies precisely with the report of
the Illumined, as shown by their teachings and writings. Such are the teachings of the Wise
Men. Such was the Teaching of Hermes.

If nothing matters then study longevity research so you can live beyond your natural life, explore space so you can die far from Earth seeing wonders unimagionable, fuck so you can spread your seed into oblivion.

THE ALL can create in no other way except mentally, without either using material (and
there is none to use), or else reproducing itself (which is also impossible). There is no
escape from this conclusion of the Reason, which, as we have said, agrees with the highest
teachings of the Illumined. Just as you, student, may create a Universe of your own in your
mentality, so does THE ALL create Universes in its own Mentality. But your Universe is the
mental creation of a Finite Mind, whereas that of THE ALL is the creation of an Infinite. The
two are similar in kind, but infinitely different in degree. We shall examine more closely into
the process of creation and manifestation, as we proceed. But this is the point to fix in your
minds at this stage: THE UNIVERSE, AND ALL IT CONTAINS, IS A MENTAL CREATION
OF THE ALL. Verily, indeed, ALL IS MIND!

“THE ALL creates in its Infinite Mind countless Universes, which exist for aeons of Time–and yet, to THE ALL,
the creation, development, decline and death of a million Universes is as the time of the twinkling of an eye.”–The
Kybalion.'

“The Infinite Mind -of THE ALL is the womb of Universes.”–The Kybalion.

Bogpill General? Sign me up goyim

>I can't be bothered to write out my feelings again so here's what I posted in the other thread

kys

belief is just a tool to get what u want. If u believe in the black pill, u want to die.

Go read some robert anton wilson and eat some acid.

Being black pilled is stupid.

Realize that you meaning is not something that exists as some natural state in the exterior universe. Meaning is something you create and meme into existence through your own agency.

If you're black pilled it's because you are weak and have given up on your god given power to create and have settled on steady decay and death.

You are not nearly as smart as you think you are. There are infinitely many things you do not know and yet you feel as though you've arrived at some bleak conclusion about this universe(which you don't understand in the slightest) and because it easily fits into a few narratives about your world you just accept it.

Being black pilled is akin to being a zombie. Why do you think Vampire and Zombie films have been so popular in pop culture recently? It's a reflection of this contagion in society of those who take the black pill and refuse to seek and create meaning and purpose. Like zombies they shuffle around, dead inside but still animated, still going through the motions of life without ever really living.

awakeninthedream.com/the-masters-of-deception/#_edn3

and right before the secrets of immortality are unlocked too...

still, truth is stranger than fiction, it's not an automatic given that our consciousness disappears the moment we die

>letting the same existential angst that has weighed down weaker men for millenia weigh me down makes me deep and introspective

No, pussy.

read the gospel of philip

know that christ took the nazirite and tried to bring gnosis to the people

know the emotion they have stolen from you

take the oath as christ, samson and hitler before you.

damn unending captcha

The niggerpill is a Zionist trick. It's essentially designed to discourage you into being a godless nihilist.
>don't give up on life because it "has no meaning". That's emo anarchist talk.
>Find a meaning, raise a family. You'll see how much you want to keep fighting once you have something to fight for.

If you truly think life is meaningless, just become a suicide bomber for Sup Forums and take out some antifa hive or something you don't like. You already think it's meaningless, right? It's alright if you waste it if you're already giving up.

Also the pic you used is a charcoal tablet. It literally can't cure any problems. It's crushed, burned wood. You can try to find some application for it, but it won't even help a cold or a fever. It sure as hell won't cure depression. It's not some wonder drug that could actually help you. It's black powder that used to be wood, but some believer in holistic medicine like crystal therapy and chakras thought it would be a great thing to put into a pill.
>it's psuedomedicine. It won't help you.

youtu.be/spof8R9Vwpw
Alex Jones : Facebook Announces Ban On Vault 7 WikiLeaks News!
>>Alex Jones : Facebook Announces Ban On Vault 7 WikiLeaks News!
>>Alex Jones : Facebook Announces Ban On Va.ult 7 WikiLeaks News

A single human can be incredibly relevant. On choice can forever alter the course of history. Who knows what the future of mankind is? The choices we make now echo in eternity and one man, like Jesus, like Abraham, like Caesar or like Genghis Khan forever change the trajectory of this path.

Sort yourself out

I know what you mean, and it was mostly this that kept me christpilled for so long. Our bodies are so complex and work so efficiently that it seems like they must have been designed by someone.
But since that "someone" has never made themselves clear I'm left believing that it must have been evolution instead, even though it seems almost impossible, because it's the only logical option left.
You can argue that religious texts / people's experience are proof of a creator but in the 18 years I was a Christian I never felt or experience anything, even when I fully believed.
Hence I'm left believing that there is no God, or at least not one that wants to be known to use, and as such life has no ultimate purpose.

I was part of an Evangelical church, but went to churches of other denominations often enough. I don't have issues with the theology, I have much deeper issues with the whole concept of God and the boundaries between faith and delusion / confirmation bias.
I don't want to turn this into a religious argument because I respect what you believe in, but I've reached the point where I can't convince myself that Christianity is right and that God exists anymore, after slowly loosing faith over about 2 years.
After that time I was basically a Christian apologist rather than actually believing.
I still love the idea of Christianity though, and if I could still convince myself that God existed I would still be a Christian now, but as I said before, I've reached a point where I no longer can.

The whole time I was a Christian though I feel like I would basically be blackpilled if it wasn't for my faith, so maybe losing that is just a natural progression to feeling this way.

Jesus, please deliver me from Americhristians

>tfw unwillingly took the blackpill

Is it truly a delusion in trying to assign a meaning to our lives just to convince ourselves there is worth in living? A lie you pretend to believe in despite knowing it's falsehood.

Is it selfish or redpilled to cash out after one no longer finds any meaning in life?

Good. Found myself depressed for a while pretty bad. Worked/ing it out through small antidepressants and exercise.

Generally given to those that have a flatulence problem..

KEK demands a quick rundown!

Consiousness is an illusion. As individual entities our consciousness is significantly decreased.

Think about it. When you die, every single atom that is currently contained within your body keeps existing. Somehow the sum of unfathomable numbers of individual atoms created you. But those never go away. Your consciousness is somehow created by the amalgamation of these elements that are constantly comin in and out of a single organized entity. But like a cell within the greater organ, you have your consciousness but it belongs to a greater collective consciousness.

Being black pilled is a myth. A lie that people use to make excuses for denying their own agency and shirking their role in the greater advancement of themselves, their family, their people, their species, and of life in general.

That may be, but most fags on here that claim to be blackpilled are the "I know what's going on but I can't do anything about it so I'm just giving up and get used to living a mediocre life where I get fucked over constantly and don't even bother to get up" types.

this. You are the latest iteration in humanity's Darwinistic struggle for survival. You are here to outbreed and out compete the other groups (races, countries, what have you) for resources. Get to work bitch. You feel bad because you are losing.

So you're depressed. They make pills for that. I acknowledge every observation you make in your post, but I have good drugs so instead of dwelling on it I think it's funny.

With good enough drugs you whistle your way to the grave instead of suffering from the existential angst.

It's not angst though.
If life has no purpose there is nothing to lose, nothing to worry about, nothing to fear, even death.
How is that weighing me down?

everyone in this thread is cia

Why are you encouraging him? Someone has to come in last place. Might as well be him. If he starts running faster, it just escalates the pace of the treadmill for everyone else.

The least competitive fraction of the tribe is always expected to lay down and die for the benefit of the remaining members.

Don't discourage him. He's doing the rest of us a favor!

Believing in God because your parents tell you to isn't real belief. I'm a Christian myself, but I wouldn't begin to assume that my religion is the right one for everyone. Just because one religion didn't speak to you as a child doesn't mean you should abandon a life of meaning and purpose.

Look into other religions. The Buddhists, for example, have a lot of very interesting beliefs and practices. Some people find meaning in their work. Some find meaning in the pursuit of knowledge. Others, the serenity of stoic living.

I can't tell you what will give your life meaning, but I can tell you that I believe it's out there. Don't give up looking.

Guilty

This man, and many others, will soon FULLY appreciate
>(((the joke)))

youtube.com/watch?v=sR__AvCwnaQ

Ehh, technically life is not pointless. I'm pretty sure we are supposed to explore space and live on other planets, like Mars. And eventually create a simulated universe and live inside that, like The Matrix. I think aliens exist but they stop exploring the universe once they create their own.

>not depressed
>feeling as though life has no meaning and attempting to brag to Sup Forums about it

pick one.

The final blackpill is getting blacked. Both holes simultaneously

that's the traditional materialistic view of the world

however, quantum mechanics shows that particles sometimes aren't particles

this evidence (double slit etc.) is oftrn cited as support for the simulation theory, but i like to think it just means that "the ether", as both Tesla and Einstein theorized, could exist and has the potential to be the vehicle for a greater consciousness

I could bust your blackpill bullshit in one, maybe two videos tops.

christ was of the Nazarene, which is a region in bible times, he did not take the nazrite vow, otherwise he wouldn't have drank wine in the bible

I'm not depressed, like I said in my second post.
Realising that life has no purpose doesn't have to be depressing, it can make you feel free too.
Everything other people worry about doesn't matter anymore.
There's no point being angsty because ultimately nothing matters.

It was a real belief, started by the fact that my parents introduced me to Christianity sure, but from the age of about 14 onwards it was my own decision.
Looking into other religions won't make a difference because like I said, I have much deeper issues with the whole concept of a god.

Alright, lets see what you got.
I probably haven't got time to watch them now because it's 5am here but I will watch them.

Long appreciated friend.

No one is perfect but the father who was taken from us. Have you read the gospel of philip?

the best thing I can do is tell you that the earth is actually flat, and geocentric research validates the bible.

you were lied to on religion as a whole.

the gnostic gospels fixed my heart and soul. I'd recommend the gospel of mary magdalen before anything else.

It can't melt steel beams because the beam aren't real, silly.

THINKABOUTIT

who is this semen demon?

Everything you stated in that post is correct, expect for two things. First, We live to experience pleasure and not every person gains pleasure from the same things. Secondly, we are lucky enough to live in a time were immortality and VR are becoming a reality do we will soon be able to fabricate whatever worlds are must pleasurable to us.

Wish I were the same. I realized all this and now feel no motivation to do anything.

youtu.be/mMRrCYPxD0I

>agency
>mechanistic universe
Man can do what he wills but he cannot will what he wills.

I find myself getting angry/upset at work thinking about redpills, how the west is dying, and how nobody around me seems to know or care. I catch myself though and hope people don't see me being visibly angry about something. It sometimes eats away at me and my work suffers a bit. Usually a walk in the woods or some exercise helps but I haven't had the time as of late. Then I come here to meme and laugh away my miseries until the early morning hours and get up for work 4 or 5 hours later to repeat the cycle.

The world is like a ride at an amusement park, and when you choose to go on it, you think it's real, because that's how powerful our minds are. And the ride goes up and down and round and round and it has thrills and chills and it's very brightly colored and it's very loud. And it's fun, for a while.

Some people have been on the ride for a long time, and they begin to question: 'Is this real? Or is this just a ride?' And other people have remembered, and they come back to us and they say 'Hey! Don't worry, don't be afraid -- ever -- because... this is just a ride.' And we kill those people.

'Shut him up! We have a lot invested in this ride! Shut him up! Look at my furrows of worry; look at my big bank account, and my family. This has to be real.'