Yes, I think diversity is good

To all you peoples who say you hate diversity, have you actually ever been in an all white town?

it's boring as fuck and I want to kill myself

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/spof8R9Vwpw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Then do it.
We won't miss you.

Please do.

I'd rather have boring than dirty and violent

Vancouver was a hell of a lot better when it was 90% white

It's not lack of diversity it's because there's hardly anyone living there

What makes it boring?

Have you ever been to spic town, is very dangerous

waaah im bored, lets fuck shit up!

you are an honorary nigger OP

i don't hate diversity. for example you'll need a nigga who's lived in detroit if you wanna fix the inner cities

Basically. OP, what you want is to live in a city. Nothing wrong with that. It's not the all-white population you dislike, it's the fact it's some rural/suburban place that's really slow living.

>To all you peoples who say you hate hard drugs, have you actually ever been sober?

>it's boring as fuck and I want to kill myself

All of my neighbors are white. I don't have to deal with any crime except for on e time when the guy next to me left his garage open and got some random junk stolen. That's something people in big (Multiracial) cities can't say.

Yeah, it is boring, but at least it's peaceful. Diverse towns and cities on the other hand fucking suck.

>To all you peoples who say you hate diversity, have you actually ever been in an all white town?

Plenty. They are far better than multicult places.

OP is bored due to being the only nigger in Fucksville, Maine.

>boring

No shootings, rapes, carjackings, muggings. No trash on the streets to decorate things. It's quiet and peaceful, everyone is asleep at night because they have to work in the morning.

Total boredom. Niggers should stay in their own fetid shitholes.

>destroying a society's cohesion and identity for a personal preference
Fucking anime posters

I live in a diverse town... its boring because all humans are filth.

You are a racist.

>I hate low crime rates, is so boring here
kys

>To all you peoples who say you hate diversity, have you actually ever been in an all white town?
the true face of privilege...

I enjoy diversity. I just don't want to be beaten over the head with it by the electric Jew, the printed Jew, etc. I like diversity at a nice 15% ish level five or take so that they cannot upset white hegemony, but still achieve cohesive blocs for their own needs.

The Vile Jew forced race mixing, race baiting, cucktural manipulation is bullshit, and very clearly a created animal to diminish the power a combined people has over the government that is supposed to answer to them. It is divisive, kills culture and progress and diminishes the cultural and social examples that should be the vanguard for the world, rather than the thing people blame for their ills.

youtu.be/spof8R9Vwpw
Alex Jones : Facebook Announces Ban On Vault 7 WikiLeaks News!
>>Alex Jones : Facebook Announces Ban On Vault 7 WikiLeaks News!
.Alex Jones : Facebook Announces Ban On Vault 7 WikiLeaks News!
.Alex Jones : Facebook Announces Ban On Vault 7 WikiLeaks News!
>>Alex Jones : Facebook Announces Ban On Vault 7 WikiLeaks News

If we never had blacks, we'd have no jazz, blues, rock, and all the cultural influence from that, which is massive--all the writers, actors, free thinkers that only came about because culture was let loose with subversive music. White American culture was extremely oppressive, think Kellogg (invented corn flakes to prevent masturbation). I strongly believe that black cultural influence was a great and very necessary addition to the history of America. It's just that we also have the niggers with it.

>1 post by this ID

>:^D

FPBP

I'm enjoying it

>no jazz, blues, rock
Okay, I don't care. Classical and Baroque are the true patrician's music.

>writers, actors, and (((free thinkers))) because culture was (((let loose))
Again, I don't give a fuck about your 'avant-garde' absurdist bullshit.

>I strongly believe that black cultural influence was great and very necessary
Nigger or cuck detected.

>Classical and Baroque are the true patrician's music.
Post two 3x3's of your favorite artists from each genre, fucking pseud.

Empty words which I disbelieve. I dare you to prove me wrong and realize that intent.

Sorry our towns lack violent crime and home invasions to keep you entertained.

Yeah, the lowest crime rates in the world. Gee, I wish my country were more diverse. Japan is soooooo boring.

nu/pol/ hates happenings

Vivaldi
Bach
Scarlatti

Beethoven
Mozart
Brahms

No, I'm not a music connoisseur. And no, liking more 'mainstream' composers doesn't make me a pseudointellectual.

Please, tell me how Ode to Joy is even comparable to the """pop""" garbage that's pumped out nowadays.

kek
>my country
Post slants or gtfo, John.

Based if real nip.

This tbqhwy famalam. If you've ever lived in the city or suburbs you would still want to kys your self.

No one can fix Detroit. Must purge politicians burn it down and start over.
>t. Detroiter

try living in a black neighborhood or even working in one, you will find out that your white neighborhood is pretty cool. Its nice not fearing for your life or wondering when you're going to get robbed next.

I said a 3x3 and you give me 3.. Bitch, you don't even know your multiplication tables.

Fuck off, fag, it's almost bedtime after I finish my tendies.

What, do you want my favorite pieces, too?

You sound just like that Japan poster who's always on here talking about how Japan NEEDS refugees, because apparently it's "Too boring" and needs "Something different"

You may not like what you have, but you do realize if you let diversity in, you can NEVER get it out? It's a greener grass situation, except you cannot go back to the original side after trying the new one.

t. rural and suburban retard

boring or crime, pick your poison

You can have both. Just use your imagination.

>you can NEVER get it out
There are ways

Even with a holocaust, there's still Jews in Germany.

that show fucking sucks. You have shit taste in people and anime.

I see people complaining about how shitty life is in their small town all the time.

I've never seen a city person complaining about how they don't like living in the city. It has never happened in all of human history.

Boring neighborhood is a good neighborhood. Diversity creates unnecessary conflict for all.

How dare you post that image and talk the garbage that you do.

>I've never seen a city person complaining about how they don't like living in the city. It has never happened in all of human history.

Be that as it may, you can just go to live in a city, you don't need to diversify the small town.

Due to your flag, I can't tell if that's sarcasm or if you're serious.

That's why you put them in a boat/plane instead of a gas chamber/oven
>Implying the Germans actually murdered 6 000 000 Jews
Fucking newfags

Sounds like you are the problem.

Go live in a majority black town of move to Africa or Mexico if you love them so much. Don't try and demand we ruin our towns and countries because you are mentally ill.

underrated post

>diversity is good
Then why is monoracial Japan so great? Diversity is only good when it's whites and Asians.

this desu

you dont know how good you have it man...holy shit this is the most ignorant posts.