Based stickman thread

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qcFgHFLTSpU
youtube.com/watch?v=CcGPTeUQkgM
m.youtube.com/watch?v=0dQv-cavRuk
youtube.com/watch?v=etAIpkdhU9Q
twitter.com/helpkylechapman
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Looks like local school kids hand painted thoughts of peace and love onto the tiles on the wall behind him. Kinda funny. Now he's a meme on Sup Forums while he stares down 5 felonies.

Considering who he's fighting for, I give zero fucks about him.

ur a faget

He got acquitted today.

Whats with this stickman and digits??

Sauce?

No sauce. Some user said he went to the trial today.

haha BASED!! I love EPIC FASHY MEMES xD!!! PRAISE KEK! HELICOPTER RIDES xD!!!

No acquittal
the charges were dropped
VERY different, as it means that if new evidence is produced (or faked) that they can bring the charges back up.
he didn't go to trial
he was being arraigned today.

>checked

He's released on bail, not acquitted.

The hero is free

sauce on dropped charges claim plz?

I thought this was the Stickman thread? If you faggots have sauce, fucking post it.

Stickman went to jail for this guy?

You disgrace our President by posting such a degraded image.

It was on Twitter. The bailiff (bailsman? something like that) said they were dropped but then someone sent a countermessage that charges could still be filed. But not fake news and they were free to leave. Basically no time in jail.

Only sauce is from an user who claimed to be at the trial. So it's not 100% confirmed.

just tryna save my fellow anons a lil bandwidth.

U type like a retard

here's what happened to that guy in the red helmet and kilt

youtube.com/watch?v=qcFgHFLTSpU

stickman was trying to save him it seems but they were still able to drag him into their mob

he went to jail for attempting to defend his people. fuck off

IT WASN'T A TRIAL AND HE WASN'T ACQUITTED

Sup Forums is a board for high IQ Trump supporters. If you are going to expose yourself as completely and utterly retarded then GO BACK TO /r/the_donald!

Ya, it's the Berkeley "Peace Wall," faggot.

>tryna

SEE NO NIGGER SPEAK IS ALLOWED HERE UNLESS MEMING i.e. "dindu nuffin" "we wuz kangz"

If it's on Twitter, then post a link, please. Or are you just remembering something that didn't actually happen, because propaganda can have that sort of effect on people.

>get 50k for LARPing
>trying to get a lawyer for free
>race mixer
>based
Ok

Your a diseased faggot homosexual

that's cringe, it's cringe to go to these protest, it's cringe to care/notice them, just let people sperg out, this guy is sperging out and in sperg gear to combat other spergs, you guys are turbo autistic this season, not that different than usual though

Play whack-a-mole with the heads of your local antifa

I think this is what's going on

>Attempting

I'm just asking for sauce, bruh. If Stickman is free, surely there must be a link.

Calm down. Fucking slackjaw.

Those aren't dildos you fucking idiot. Thats an SA-12 Gladiator and Giant surface to air missile system.

Oh, sorry, my mistake.

You tell 'em, user.

So how much jail time should Stickman get? I think about five years sounds about right.

Stickman defeated communism he is a hero no jail time for him.

I think five years for your paid shilling sounds about right.

Hows your day been, Shareblu?

Just found out about this, holy shit it's beautiful.

Please Sup Forums, tell me this is only the beginning. Tell me that we will see a legion of Alt Knights lead by based Stick Man himself in the future.

Can you imagine it? A glorious body of brave freedom soldiers in uniform, disciplined and moving with military coordination, the synchronized sounds of their marching feet and weapon draws instilling primal fear on leftist scum... I almost feel like buying a helicopter right now.

ALT - KNIGHT
L
T
-
K
N
I
G
H
T

youtube.com/watch?v=CcGPTeUQkgM

If you want to fight back against the antifa faggots, you'll need to start using stickman's tactics.

But for god's sake do not be the aggressors, only defend innocent people from antifa, and make damn sure you film the confrontation andmake it obvious that you are defending yourself and others

Oh, I don't need to get paid for my shilling, good sir. I make plenty of cash selling capital letters and exclamation points in comment threads. Business has been booming lately!

Great! I've got like 3 (You)s today, so I've made 90 cents!

m.youtube.com/watch?v=0dQv-cavRuk

Someone seems hurt their friend matured and did well for himself.

Bob's yur uncle.

>stickman gays for trump
>loves niggers
No, he's not based.

>Based Stick Man is free

KEKS ON SUICIDE WATCH

Huh. C u c k s turns into KEKS when you post. Odd.

cananadia is just a bunch of cucks

Fuck off ya hoser.

I wonder if the niggers gave him a pretty Texas name in jail yet like Bobby Sue or Betty Joe.

Dude was 6'3 and over 200 lbs.

Don't think he'd be fucked with.

Also, he wasn't held for that long and the video he released showed that he was fine.

TL;DR No, he wasn't fucked with, no matter how much you'd want for that to have happened.

I respect this man so much.
He stood his ground ,knowing that he was Screwd from the beginning.

youtube.com/watch?v=etAIpkdhU9Q

Case dismissed without prejudice. In other words the prosecutor didn't feel he could or should pursue it further.

BASED STICK MAN STANDING STRONG!

Reminder to report all Antifa activity to police as terrorist activity

Where the hell have you been for the past 3 days?

Thanks for helping to Correct the Record. $0.05 has been deposited in your account.

>Please Sup Forums, tell me this is only the beginning.

It is.
Alt-knight is a million dollar meme and like with every good meme people will be spreadin it, some of them in real. This guy made bashing commies great again in a one day.

>tfw your 5 minute meme edit gets put on t-shirts
FeelsGoodMan.jpg

he's a race-mixing chill fuck this white nigger

>Sup Forums is a board for high IQ Trump supporters. If you are going to expose yourself as completely and utterly retarded then GO BACK TO /r/the_donald!

shills calling out other shills is fucking hilarious

>Sauce of Alt-Knight court result

twitter.com/helpkylechapman

Everyone is a fascist to these people. They are consummate leftists which means they have absolute ZERO sense of responsibility for their actions. They're like children with rabies, you cannot reason with them. If you are ever put in a position where you have to defend yourself, do it with the utmost savagery and a complete abandonment of civility. They attack in numbers, make sure at least one of them will live with the regret of his decision and consequences of fucking with the wrong person for the rest of his life.