Paradigm shift in genders?

Anyone Notice a lot of sluts have masculine facial structures and bodies while a lot of men these days have feminine bodies?

There has been a paradigm shift, these sluts are just dudes with pussies fucking all the cocks they can get, while the fem men are blooming into innocent flowers.

I seriously think there is something in the water, food or something, I am 100% certain.

Is this just the side effects of a consumerist society? Hypersexual women and feminized men?

bump

Proof?

Estrogen mimickers and steroids in the food supply.

only anecdotal sorry

Was just at the gym and noticed a lot of even out of shape women having larger frames than the average male (shoulder width)

also noticed a bunch of girls with more masculine faces than dudes

I notice a lot of boys and young men these days have skinny fucking legs. Like popsicle sticks. Is this the globalists fault?

sitting down all day?

When Alex Jones started the meme "TURNING THE FROGS GAY", it wasn't to be funny.

All the birth control and steroids and other hormone stuff gets pissed into toilets and water treatment plants don't get that stuff out.

You can actually turn mice gay by putting these common polluting hormones in their water.

So OF COURSE frogs and humans are becoming more gay now.

>tfw my gf is stronger than me and pins me down when we have sex

yes user where do you live, california? you are just noticing the large transgender population, it is not normal but it is everywhere and yes i see them too.

I see at least 40 transgenders every day in san francisco, at first it was just the ugly ones but now more and more i see lots of "passable" trannies (not that they pass to me but most people cant detect them)

Everyday we stray further from god.

There are lots of transgenders in hollywood, government, finance/corporate world, etc.

Trannies?

Nah, there's not that many of them, it's "modern women," they're aggressive as fuck

I made out with this chicana girl from my work last week and she just beat the everloving shit out of me, dug her nails in, scratched me up, gave me hickeys, bruises. It was so weird that it was pretty hot but I had to tell her to stop when she put me in a fucking chokehold

Where can I find a Pepe gf?

One of the tactics of Cultural Marxism is to basically remove the differences between the genders. As you said, to make women more masculine and to emasculate men. A lot of is social indoctrination... All the propaganda from Hollywood and globalist corporates advertising and marketing. However, I know males are getting emasculated because of oestrogen in the water supply and plastics. Young girls are also hitting puberty sooner because of the oestrogen in the water supply, etc.

The typical Western diet is another factor. ((They)) can mass produce processed food full of chemicals plus sugar and make yuge wealth suppling it to the Serfs - creating a new generation of overweight and dull people who won't represent much threat to the elites. The modern diet also emasculates men - man boobs for example.

I've started a new Keto diet. Its a based diet lads. Check it out.

this this and foods additives

I think many of them are mixed bastards that don't breathe properly and don't chew properly but I cannot explain the mannish faces of women
maybe daddy bashed em up when they were young

This may have happened to me, or it could just be genetics.

Everyone my family has strong muscular leg and glute muscles, but I've been told by a couple girlfriends that I have an ass most girls would kill for. I'm not even trying to be more feminine and it's not like I'm doing targeted workouts for that, it's just there.

Maybe it's because girls try to eat healthier and therefore get the vitamins and minerals that the guys are losing with their (((masculine))) junk food diet. Facial structure is all vitamin K, breh, and how many idiot guys don't eat any veggies?

Peterson thinks it has to do with the birth control pill preventing ovulation, which increases attraction toward masculine, testosterone-signalling traits.

It's the social structure, chemical levels are meaningless if you don't make a society where they can be as masculine as they wish, and the males as feminine as society wants them to be.

"Would kill for". But wouldn't exercise for

I have a 10\10 tight big ass from fucking lifting weights. If ibmet a girl with my ass I would marry her instantly. Men travel accross the world and spend tens of thousands for girls with lesser bodies than myself thinking they are goddesses for having decent genetics and being skinny.

Basically fuck women. I'd date a hard working female with a meh face over a lazy slut with good genes anyday

>there's nothing wrong when society's members don't accept or support their own roles within society.

>I seriously think there is something in the water
yeah it's estrogen, literally the female-maker hormone. They pee it out after taking birth control and the particles are too small to filter. Women's "liberation" is literally turning men in to bitches.

Pussy. Hit the bitch back

yeah but then your kid will inherit those meh genetics anybody can work hard but everyone is blessed with god tier genetics

*not

know where i can find this specific talk?

a lot of men have lost their purpose
women havent, it has always been find the best cock, have babies

an entity without a purpose is fundementally weak on all levels, it is no surprise it manifests itself physically. the solution is to have such a purpose, or multiple purposes that are so grand that others are drawn into your reality. or rather reality bends to your will.

At work and school men get punished for being men