Will Trump get a White House dog?

Apparently, if Trump doesn't get a dog, he'll be the first President in 150 years who hasn't had one in the white house.

What kind of dog should he get? In my opinion, he should get a Dachshund, because they are mean little bastards built for killing badgers.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2ShkH0_3ZWw
abc.net.au/news/2016-12-11/the-rise-of-cat-men-antidote-to-toxic-masculinity/8082618
youtube.com/watch?v=WovYnLL9Yow
washingtonpost.com/news/animalia/wp/2016/12/06/meet-patton-the-goldendoodle-will-he-become-trumps-first-dog/?utm_term=.b11de9b93f66
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

who cares

Pretty sure he already got one for Barron

I think a pair of them, teach them to bite Democrats....LOL

He should own a pet nigger and really earn our respect.

Really? Any source on that?

He could get a Pit Bull and feed it hot sauce in front of the MLK bust.

he already got a labradoodle

This is not politics. He got a golddoodle and he named it Patton

i mean goldendoodle

Golden retriever obviously

(You) damnit

>implying that the dog won't be one of several Mossad agents who have been undercover and living as dogs since Trump won the Republican nomination

>Not getting the most implicitly white and Alt-Right pet of all time for your alpha aryan mastermind son
>In the current year plus two
I Shiggly wiggly do

He should get a pitbull and reclaim them from the niggers and spics.

oh google lied to me then, sorry. let this die, sorry i wasted quads on it.

German shepherd.

Get a pit bull. Just so libitards go insane.

Bloodhound to sniff out the pedosatanic blood

Yeah, they got Barron a Golden Lab/Poodle mix.
*sigh*
I mean don't get me wrong, they're both good breeds, bred for hunting and retrieving game, and crossbreeds have fewer genetic problems than either purebreed, but Trump missed an opportunity here.

>not getting a Borzoi
>not making Democrat leaders and fake news shit themselves over this being proof of 'muh ties to Russia'
>not having normies convinced the former are crazy, because it's just a fucking dog
>not Trump's face when
Bitch, he just got a Ben Carson.

He should get a border collie

He should get a female dog and name her Rosie O'Donnell

Why a dog?

Why was the only cool president taft?

>*sigh*
>disrespecting Sleepy Ben

GET OUT REEEEE

Coonhound

alternatively, could get a collar and leash.

Labradoodles are a pleb mix, you're right. Golden labs are really cool dogs but I dont know why add in that retarded inbed poodle mix to it. I know our purebreds are definitely getting inbred as a whole but poodle and dalmation genetics should just be eugenic'd out.

That's exactly what I was going to say. The left would lose their shit and we could have a giggle at a Russian Wolfhound. Besides, a wolfhound is the dog of Kings.

This is a politics board. All threads should be about politics. Go away irrelevant dogger.

This. She already knows how to bark.

youtube.com/watch?v=2ShkH0_3ZWw

I would disagree with you but apparently he's already picked so yes this isnt politics anymore, sorry

Those look like some fluffy retarded version of the already retarded-looking Italian Greyhounds

He should get a dog 2bh

FPBP

He should get a cat for two reasons.

1. grabbing pussy jokes

2. To fuck with people that care about him having a dog.

He should get a Rhodesian ridgeback, they are loyal and used to be trained to hunt fucking lions. Plus the Rhodesian is it's name will piss off Liberals.

this or a lab

Too bad Tony Blair isn't the Prime Minister anymore.

Seems right to me.

>inb4 Trump gets an alpha male timber wolf

German Shepard master race

An Ovcharka, aka a Caucasian Sheppard

He should get an American Bully.

Would lol for days

Also Ovcharka because US/Russian partnership.

They're majestic beasts

What's he going to do? Play fetch with it and shit?
Fucking why?

Aren't those genetical disasters?

Knew a owner that said they had a couple, and they were more expensive in medical bills than owning a Fix It Again Tony Ferrari.

Came here to say this.

Literally nigger tier

Negative. Like all large dogs you have to worry about hip dysphasia but if you do your homework and find a quality breeder (not one just cranking out litters with shitty bloodlines) then they're no more unhealthy than any other purebreed.

Only way that bitch will get near the white house again

>Yeah, they got Barron a Golden Lab/Poodle mix.

No, some lady showed Trump a golden lab/poodle puppy. There was no reporting that they actually took the dog.

This isn't /r/the_donald you fucking moron, we don't just believe shit because some random person said it on reddit.

I have a doodle. Great dogs smart, loyal, likes to play.

hes got one its called preibus

How about this

They're related to greyhounds, afghan hounds and salukis and they do look kind of retarded but they can take down large animals.

I am bear, nyet doggo. I am bear that overwatches sheep herd and drinks much vodka.

In fact, it was explicitly reported that they DIDN'T get the puppy.

Now go kill yourself.

Oh god can you imagine the amount of shitpieces posted to every trash can liberal website across the internet if he did this. Hilarious.

I wish they wouldn't just so the rabid leftist media could have another thing to freak the fuck out of and try to compare him to Hitler over even though Hitler loved dogs.

I do

He should get a wolverine

he should get a German Shepard to really piss off the liberals calling him a nazi

>This isn't /r/the_donald you fucking moron, we don't just believe shit because some random person said it on reddit.
But it's the absolute truth when someone adds text to a jpeg right? (See: pizzagate)

I hope he gets a pet lion.

>implying the pizzagate posters weren't braindead refugees from /r/the_donald

They're STILL fucking posting that shit there.

3 legged bulldog named Rosie

lulz he should get a chihuahua and then try to watch people call him racist

>"But I have a mexican dog"

Pitbulls are niggers. They regularly murder children and old folks. Don't believe me? Look it up snowflake
>muh upbringing
Literal nigger argument and totally untrue. The fucking things can snap for no reason at all and WILL NOT LET GO of your child or your neighbor's dog.
>HE A GOOD BOY! HE DINDU NUFFIN!
gas yourself

Is there a better dog than the Caucasian shepherd? The answer is no.

Good, fuck children and old people.

>implying Trump shouldn't just have a garden pond full of frogs to honor lord Kek.
I have been fucking saying this for months.

>and crossbreeds have fewer genetic problems than either purebreed
But labradoodles are shitskin tier memedogs with a fuckload of genetic problems. Kys.

I own a well-bred standard poodle. She's 10 years old, smart as fuck, and can run circles around any lab or golden her age. It's not the poodle genetics that are bad, but the fact that "doodle" mixes are hastily/poorly bred monstrosities churned out by puppymills to keep up with the fashionable demand.

>filename
False. Chihuahuas are actually descended from a line of domestic desert foxes. Over the fucking wall pedro.

Dogs are shit

Is there animal any more disgusting? Cat would be better

>Cat owners

abc.net.au/news/2016-12-11/the-rise-of-cat-men-antidote-to-toxic-masculinity/8082618

Nu males the lot of you. Dog is mans best friend.

Did you ssaaaay a white dog house??

chink/ muzzie/ (((cat))) detected

Trump is Bush's third term. If you think otherwise at this point you need your head checked.

He's worming and delousing his Hillary Spaniel as this week
youtube.com/watch?v=WovYnLL9Yow

>Dogs too filthy to have in home
>Fucks goats and pigs
Islam.

or an house white dog

this is only info i have found, says just some bitch wants trump to take this dog, not official.\washingtonpost.com/news/animalia/wp/2016/12/06/meet-patton-the-goldendoodle-will-he-become-trumps-first-dog/?utm_term=.b11de9b93f66

Or a dog-whitehouse

Get a German Shepherd and name it Blondie 2

Shiba Inu.

The ultimate meme president should have the ultimate meme dog.

kek

He should just enslave Jeb! For the family pet