Why is Wikileaks so biased towards Trump?

Why is Wikileaks so biased towards Trump?

>SHARIAHBLUE

DAVID BROCK FUCKS KIDS.

why do you care about (you)s?

maybe because trump never expressed the desire to murder assange with a drone strike :^)

>yfw you accuse your political opponent of colluding with Russia but your campaign manager and longtime friend of your husband owns a company that received $170k from a state-owned Russian bank throughout the campaign

Its almost like there is a real resistance, against the highly corrupt US intel arm

And fake resistance, paid for by the highly corrupt US intel arm and instructed by astroturfing firms like Shariablue

American Spring: FAILED

ShareBluePills

Because they're fighting globalism and want to avoid ww3. So they have to side with Trump by default.
They see that the CIA wants to frame Russia and give another pretext to attack this country. (just like they did with Iraq or vietnam)...But doing it to russia would trigger ww3.

DAVID BROCK RAPES AND FUCK's KIDS !!! AFTER HE IS DONE HE CUTS THEM UP TO FEED TO GEORGE SOROS !

>there seems to be a pattern of the timing here

NO SHIT DUMBASS

MARCH 7TH 2017

VAULT 7

FUCKING RETARD

Stopped by leddit politics earlier. Wikileaks didn't show up til page 4 and every post was obvious shill.

Trump wants to drain the swamp and stop corruption. Wikileaks wants to stop corruption. Seems more like the issue is with anybody that has a problem with ending corruption.

>> THEYRE DISTRACTING FROM OUR LIES WITH TRUTH.

>> WHAT

>> THE

>> FFFUUUCCCKKKK?!?!

I think they just follow the rythm at what they find things, and I seriously don't think they have alligned with anything.

>Shareblue
>Wikileaks is biased

Topkek

Have you considered the possibility of the fact that there is just way more to report on the opponents of Trump (crooked democrats) than Trump?

I legitimately hope you fucking kikes are hanged for your sedition.

>The CIA is a Spy Agency that's what they do! Is this suppose to be somekind of bombshell expose' to the unknowing world population??

>What the?!?! Oh no This is brand new information!! ..Please sense the sarcasm people ...as my mom says "el que nada debe nada teme" which means "he who does not owe, does not fear" if they hack my phone or tv all they would find are boring conversations and pictures of my kids and tv is Netflix all day so hack away lol

>I wonder if trump still loves wikileaks, he probably does since wikileaks is an arm of russian intelligence, and lets face it, if not for russia's interference, trump would not be the POTUS

These are all real comments by people

Because it has been the tool of the Russian government for some time.

spbp... by far...

Fuck off you disgusting leaf. That shit isn't funny. It would only be funny if Pedosta was raping Canadian kids to save them a lifetime of brainwashed shitposting.

They only seem biased towards Trump because both were rallying against the establishment. The left is just mad at wikileaks because they are the targets this time around.

Shareblue jumping in to attack Wikileaks. There seems to be a pattern here

this "distracting away from X" talking point needs to die. EVERYTHING is a distraction from something else.

> hmm it makes you think

Anyone who continues to spread this fake treason news Russialeaks is shilling is commiting a federal crime. Only journalists should be reviewing this fake material.

Wtf I'm pro CIA mass surveillance now

Shareblue is really starting to push me right with these stupid fucking tweets.

Because he's on the side of the good guys.

so what do liberals want? for wikileaks to let obama off the hook on the crimes he has committed? because it doesnt fit their "trump is a dictator unlike obama" narrative?

wikileaks is biased towards trump because trump is trying to make the world a better place... and so is wikileaks

pretty simple actually

goddamn asian chicks are hideous.

More exposure. The same reason MSM couldn't stop show Trump during the election. He makes people talk about stuff. Look nothing into it.

Source please.

>shareblue posts on Sup Forums

shills are not even making an effort to hide.

P.S. $0.02 credited to your account

Hillary Clinton tried to kill Assange twice.

don't remember what it's from, i'm sure google image search would show something

Implying trump isn't corrupt as fuck

The truth has no bias.

Its almost as if the truth will always come out in the end

kekk

The founder now lives in Russia where I am sure Putin has an influence

assange is dead

I'm betting what's gonna happen is this:
>Everyone starts picking apart the CIA tech docs
>Some interesting tidbits about how every "smart" device you have is a fucking CIA peephole
>Some target-specific malware code is also published
>The same code is found in the phone system at Trump Tower
>Which means someone put it there specifically to spy on someone at Trump Tower
>And that someone would have to be from the CIA to have access to such a program
>Some top CIA executives immediately "disappear"
>Public outrage, msm can't ignore it because it's all over the net
>CIA lackeys bend knee and beg for forgiveness, offering to point fingers
>Some are charged with treason, others for felony wiretapping and election interference
>The ones that got away make it on the FBI's most wanted list
>Some high-ranking Dems are also implicated, investigations will be ongoing
>Obama stays silent, makes a quick exit from public life entirely
>He knows Trump has something on him but maybe if he stays silent for the next 8 years, Trump won't act on it.
>Hillary, Bill, and Chelsea's extended family all move to Saudi Arabia

Fucking David Brock. Low energy shilling faggets, sad.

>comments by real people
shills are like jews and niggers, they aren't people user

ᶘ ᵒᴥᵒᶅ shareblue is a jewish plot

fuckin perfect

>wiki loves trump
Maybe because Obama, Hillary got half a million people killed in their Arab Spring nightmare, and rendered millions of others homeless. That's just off the top my head, sure I could come up with more reasons, if pressed.

We need to declare war on Russian Wikileaks organization they are destabilizing the country and we cannot have any more atrocity Propaganda

Fuck yes sauce me need a good post investigative whack and parlors are all closed

>TFW pretty centrist before this election and the events preceding it to now

The MSM narrative is either

>copied it from kremlin
>This started under trump admin
> It was for national security only

The MSM will spin and cover up as usual.

Honestly id love to see these exploits used for public demonstrations, scare the shit out of normies

Someone actually has a sense of humor. She would've been so based. Instead we got this turd.

wow the truth comes out every time the CIA tries to cuck Trump? Really activates my almonds

>hahaha what if we used our autonomous global murder robot network to murder this dude who's done nothing worth being murdered over
>jk hahaha
>but seriously, we could do it lol

Source