To my dear fellow white American anons:

To my dear fellow white American anons:

Can we please tone it the fuck down with committing violent offenses against our fellow human beings?

We can be angry without being assholes.

Attached image pulled from the latest FBI stats located here:
ucr.fbi.gov/hate-crime/2015/tables-and-data-declarations/3tabledatadecpdf

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Demography_of_the_United_States
dailycaller.com/2016/07/13/texas-most-wanted-fugitives-are-all-listed-as-white-based-on-their-names-mugshots-and-gang-affiliations-none-of-them-are/
ucr.fbi.gov/crime-in-the-u.s/2013/crime-in-the-u.s.-2013/offenses-known-to-law-enforcement/expanded-homicide/expanded_homicide_data_table_6_murder_race_and_sex_of_vicitm_by_race_and_sex_of_offender_2013.xls
amren.com/archives/reports/the-color-of-crime-2016-revised-edition/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Please don't be niggers....

I'm just gonna post this as a monthly reminder that whites more than any other race have the most work to do in regard to treating other humans with respect. At least until 2016's stats are compiled and come out.

"White".

As if that category only contains actual whites. There are a lot of non-whites who consider themselves white even thoug they clearly are not.

Im on my phone, can someone post the pic of multiple bullshots of arrested nonwhites that are still listed as whites?

Not per capita. Plus there are plenty of latinos categorized as white.

Might account for a few cases sure but not in the thousands, unless there are specific stats that say otherwise.

Per capita or not, we still have the highest total count for crimes against other persons in all of 2015.

From your own statistics, blacks have a MUCH higher RATE of committing crime.

>Whites
2,295 crimes against persons per 223,553,265 whites
(2,295/223,553,265)*1,000,000 = 10.266009758 crimes against persons per million whites

>Blacks
942 crimes against persons per 38,929,319 blacks
(942/38,929,319)*1,000,000 = 24.197700453 crimes against persons per million blacks

The average black person commits 2.4 times as many crimes against persons as the average white person

Me = 1
You = 0

/thread

Population stats from here: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Demography_of_the_United_States

Would these be the FBI stats that consider you white if you're a deep brown skinned mestizo with a Mexican flag tattooed on your forehead?

Why does everything have to be a "me vs you" thing? Don't you think that's part of the fucking problem?

Also, your stats are going to be slightly off due to you using population numbers from 2010 whereas my data is from 2015. It's a marginal difference and you still make a valid point, but just worth pointing out.

There may be a higher rate among blacks based on the population differences, but it doesn't change the fact that white people committed more violent offenses against other people.

We should lead by EXAMPLE. It's unacceptable just how fucking high our violent crime rate is across the country, across all races. It's gotta start somewhere, and I say why not us?

Just because blacks have a higher rate per person doesn't mean we don't need to tone it the fuck down and lead by example.

dailycaller.com/2016/07/13/texas-most-wanted-fugitives-are-all-listed-as-white-based-on-their-names-mugshots-and-gang-affiliations-none-of-them-are/

When 9/10 of Texas most wanted list is non-whites listed as whites, something is clearly up.

Do you really think artificial inflation of the white crime rate is below anti-whites?

OP getting absolutely blown the fuck out

No shit, Hispanics are counted in the "white" slot and we're 70% of the population. Per capita is the only thing that matters.

No, I don't, and I never made such a claim.
Also, sure, Texas has mostly non-white people in their most wanted fugitives.
That's not really surprising considering the context of it's Texas.

How many serial killers have historically been mostly white? Fugitive top 10 lists don't change the fact that the total number of violent offenses against other people come from white people.

The white viotlent crime rate in NYC dropped by like 80% the first year they made hispanics their own category.

Niggers are a minority but commit a majority of murders in USA, they are like 14% of the pop but stand for over 50% of the murders.

ucr.fbi.gov/crime-in-the-u.s/2013/crime-in-the-u.s.-2013/offenses-known-to-law-enforcement/expanded-homicide/expanded_homicide_data_table_6_murder_race_and_sex_of_vicitm_by_race_and_sex_of_offender_2013.xls

Again take into account that the "white" category includes hispanics and other non-whites.

The fuck does that matter? More people means more crime; if you're going to pull the race card, per capita is the only relevant number.

Are you actually this stupid or just purposefully dense?

there are YUUUUUGE ones of these, anyone have them?

+ Hispanics, middle easterners and north Africans are considered white.

Obviously they were white, the U.S. was historically 90% white (European, not hispanic) until recently. Also, serial killers that get national infamy are rare and usually very intelligent.

So if we have a hypothetical county of 99 whites and 1 nigger, then the 99 whites beat down 2 randoms of the population and the nigger beats down 1.

Are you still going to stand here and say suuuure the whites did the most amount of violent crime, even though 100% of niggers are violent in this case?

You have to understand proportionality. If 70% of the population does not perform 70% of the crimes, then they are either under or over represented.

If niggers are a minority but commit a majority of murders, that's a ridiculous over representation and really should be fixed.

wtf does intimidation mean? they force someone to do something by threatening them with physical force?

You know what nevermind, I'm wrong.

Actually fuck it, let's just be more violent. Why not? Let's see if we can get 2017's stats separated from the Hispanics and other non-whites and see if we can drive that stat all the way up to the 3000's just for shits and giggles. It'll be fun.

Kek'd and rekt

Hispanics but themselves under no white hispanics, North Africans would probably put themselves under black/other, and middle easterners usually choose other or Asian on a census.

Are you retarded?

Stop being black then, you mongrel cunts.

Honestly you'd be better doing some remedial maths and gaining a basic understanding of the difference between absolute and relative values.

Oh fuck you.

And fuck you some more.

remember when they justice department stopped investigating any hate crimes or discrimination complaints by whites?

sure glad that's over.

>*hate crime reports
fixed

Right because prisons have been proven beyond a doubt to be totally non discriminatory at all times everywhere.

And fuck your mother as well.

Jewnigger lying sacks of shit.

>discrimination
what is disparate impact and why does it make all institutional discrimination claims unreliable?

lol

>Me: Hey anons, let's try and be nicer to each other.

>user: Fuck you! Fuck niggers! You may be wrong but I'm gonna call you stupid and retarded!

Why is it so impossible for /pol to just fucking chill and have a debate and not freak the fuck out whether you're right or wrong?

I feel like this is a microcosm of our country right now. No matter how right you are user, no one will give a shit what you say if you act like an aggressive dickhead.

>prisons have been proven beyond a doubt to be totally non discriminatory
I assume by prisons you mean the criminal justice system? Police, prosecutors, judges? The ones who decide to go to prison?

If you want to chalk the disparity up to systemic bias, you might want to cross-reference arrest/conviction rates with the National Crime Victimization Survey's reporting rates. The NCVS relies entirely on victims' reports of the race of the person who victimized them; racist po-po, judges, prosecutors and juries have no power to affect it. And guess what, the numbers mesh pretty damn well with arrest and conviction rates, making it doubtful that the disparity in prison populations is due to blacks being targeted by institutions.

And before you say the victims are lying, remember that most crime is intraracial. If there was any vast, unspoken conspiracy by crime victims to misreport their attacker's race, most of those in on it would have to be black themselves.

If there are disparities in sentences give, that's another subject of discussion entirely

Yeah let's debate niggers. Stupid fucker. Deport them all to Israel, Jew bitches could use the BBC 'enrichment'.

>"le whites do crime too"

W O A H

>White ppl are so evil and violent, just look at muh stats!!
>woah Sup Forums wtf??!!?! just chill and debate!?!?

To quote myself:
>Can we please tone it the fuck down with committing violent offenses against our fellow human beings?
>We can be angry without being assholes.

That applies to EVERYONE, not just white people.

Wait...is that number with Blacks correct?

That means

Blacks are 13% of the population but account for over 20% of the violent crime...while whites are 62% of the population but commit only 51% of the crime?

If white's numbered 13% of the population they would only account for 10% of the violent crime.

That means African Americans are more than twice as violent as White Americans?

Damn.

Non-Hispanic whites are 62% of the population.

African Americans are 13% of the population.

If the stats in op's image are true, then African Americans commit more than twice the amount of violent crime as whites.

>We should lead by EXAMPLE

I'd say committing violent crime at well below half the rate that African Americans do is a good example.

Notice there is no Hispanic category. This means that the population of "whites" is even higher if you include all those illegals and the average crime rate is even lower.

>Only counting "Hate crimes" which account for less than 5% of total crimes in this country.

That's mostly Hispanic on Hispanic. My childhood home was in a white neighborhood. 31 years I spent in the house, and there wasn't a single murder in our town of 15,000. Seriously, if the US was 100% white, it would be a fucking utopia.

Hispanics are often counted as whites in those stats.

>list of hate crimes in 2015
>I'm actually surprised any blacks are on that list

Amazing how bluepilled some of you retarded faggots are on such entry level shit. You should be banned from /pol for such faggotry, but read this.

Seriously though, if you are this bluepilled you are probably too lazy and stupid to even read it. Fucking losers kys

amren.com/archives/reports/the-color-of-crime-2016-revised-edition/

In USAmerica Arabs and West Asians are also counted as white. "Asian" there just means East Asian oriental.

>MD THD
Mad Thad is that you?

What do you expect? Whites don't have culture anymore. We have nigger culture and that's what a lot of whites indulge in. Blame the recent past generations for allowing it to happen.

>Can we please tone it the fuck down with committing violent offenses against our fellow human beings?
Violence is the gold standard.
Get with it or get out the way.

I'll repeat it here, most are not blue-pilled. Most are paid to post leftist or globalist comments in here. Easy enough on twitter and reddit to post under multiple hacked usernames, imagine here on an anonymous board.

Because you can't into statistics? Get fucked. ~50% of the statistics shown when we make up ~70% of the population. Meanwhile, Blacks make up ~12% of the population and account for ~20% of the numbers in that sheet.

one more for good measure

Blacks at 900ish when they only what 10 percent of the population.. wew lad

Cool. Now go back to Grade 10 to learn Per Capita statistics, or maybe have an adult in the home reply on your behalf, and then we can have a conversation.

I have 500 poodles and one pitbull. I've experience 5 poodle bites and 4 pitbull bites.

I guess one poodle is more dangerous than the pitbull, huh?

This is how you think, and you are a stupid person because you think this way.

>When was it me vs you thing
>you're a part of the problem
Facts doesn't take sides fagoot