For those on Sup Forums who genuinely believe that the Trump campaign didn't collude with Russia

Why, in the face of all the evidence that has come out so far, do you insist that Trump is innocent? That Russia didn't meddle in the election? That collusion didn't take place?
No meme answers, pls

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/LjUOlELv7ck
abcnews.go.com/Politics/white-house-calls-reported-trump-meeting-russian-ambassador/story?id=45980652
latimes.com/politics/washington/la-na-essential-washington-updates-jared-kushner-met-with-russian-1488499538-htmlstory.html
usatoday.com/story/news/politics/2017/03/02/trump-teams-many-many-denials-contacts-russia/98625780/
youtube.com/watch?v=bd79UsXSLWg
youtube.com/watch?v=XfR9iY5y94s
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I'm sorry but what evidence?

>in the face of all the evidence that has come out so far,

Post some evidence.

Can I get some evidence?

What evidence faggot?

Where is the proofs?

>evidence
Even the fucking CIA hasn't given a lick of evidence. If they had even the slightest incriminating evidence they would have revealed it by now. You shills are a special kind of stupid.

is this a cia post

vault 7 proves it was the CIA trying to frame the Trump campaign

hahaha OP where are the proofs then?

Blown the fuck out

F

The CIA framed the Russians so they could spy on Trump, check wikileaks for 100% proof.

FUCK YOU DRUMPH FUCKS. THE PROOF IS IN THE PUDDING.

DONT YOU EVEN WATCH CNN EVEN

DONT YOU SEE HOW RACIST AND MEAN HE IS

ALL POINT TO RUSSIAN COLLUSION

>No memes please

You're right to fear meme magic

Fuck off.

>all the evidence

where?

also, even if they did, what metric would you use to show the amount of people the Russians successfully swayed in the election?
none of this is provable. nothing is going to change.

keep crying, i highly doubt that you or any other person can show that the russians swayed 48,000,000 people to vote for trump on election night.

Considering that russia is using trump as puppet state. Does no it means that usa and russia will not start a nuclear wwr? Is not it a good thing?

what laws did he break?

Trump is Bush's third term. If you think otherwise at this point you need your head checked.

There is no evidence so far, or Trump would be in jail already. Dumbass.

Wikileaks documents show that the CIA has hacking software and trainot their teams to make it look like the hacking is coming from different people/areas... like Russia. Not only location spoofing but the methods, hardware and everything.

>nobody making the claims provides any evidence whatsoever
>wikileaks reveals today that CIA can easily hide their footprints to make cyber attacks look like Russia

REALLY MAKES YOU THINK

/nu/pol needs to fucking leave.
>what evidence
Sessions met with Kislyak and lied about it.
Kushner met with Kislyak and lied about it.
Flynn met with Kislyak and lied about it.
Page actually went to Moscow and met with Kislyak and lied about it.
Fucking TRUMP met with Kislyak and lied about it.
>b-but there's nothing wrong with meeting the ambassador to a foreign country!
You're right, there isn't. But then why did everyone lie about it? Why not just admit it if the meetings were innocuous?
I don't trust the CIA and don't believe a word that comes from the agency. I still think it was them that hacked the DNC and made it look like Russia.
But why the fuck would everyone in the Trump campaign lie about talking to "muh russians"??????

They want to start a nuclear war with china. Look trump is deploying missile launchers in South Korea. Do you actually believe it's to counter NK firecrackers?

What evidence?!?!? Are you fucking kidding me?
How about the fact that Hillary didn't win. If the Russians didn't hack the election then why didn't she win? She was clearly the most popular and qualified candidate. You would have to be sexist moron not to see that.
youtu.be/LjUOlELv7ck

I'd love for that to be true but you realize there are 0 definitive proofs on your end as well?

I literally see no proof, just blabbing.

Where is your proof of your claims?

China deserves to be nuked just like korea.

Once again, the Democrats are balls deep into Russia. Podesta served on board of directors with half a dozen Russian government, at Joule unlimited. Owned 75 thousand shares of a company financed by Putins associates. Hillary and Clinton Foundation accepted 145 million dollar donation from Uranium One stock holders, shortly before Hillary okayed, as sec of state, the sale of Uranium One to Russian investment group, which paid twice the market value for that company. This means that the donors to Clinton Foundation made hundreds of millions of dollars off that deal, which explains quite clearly, why they were willing to give Clintons, such a massive donation. Pay to play.

I elected Trump for one reason and one reason only, the beaner wall. I couldn't care less if he was a Russian plant. I only care about making America white again.

Guy probably did business there, yeah. I don't think for a second that Russia hacked the US to get Trump in office.

Let's be critical for a second... Who the fuck doesn't hack the US government? Their network security is 2nd world tier. Just look at China - famous for knock-off products; they have knock-off US fighter jets that they just nabbed the plans for out of US government computers. Yeah, Russia hacked us. No one is surprised with the incompetent people running our national cyber security. Why does it look like they helped Trump? Because he was a business man (and damn clean in his practices), while Hillary Clinton and the beloved establishment were tainted with corruption and degeneracy.

Get the fuck out of here.

(((They're))) certainly trying to make it that way. How I wish you were wrong.
Pic related.

I see words but no evidence. I'll wait for sources while you sit there shrieking autistically about MUH. RUSSIA.

Bullshit.

Democrats and Republicans play for the same team but wear different colored uniforms.

Trump has McCain and a pack of other fuckers desperately trying to prevent him from discovering and then showing the world how both parties have been sucking at the same corporate, globalist money-tit.

The simple fact that the CIA clusterfuck started under Bush the Second and was expanded by Obama shows that they are playing for the sane fucking team.

TL, DR: go suck a dead baby's dick, you fucking shill.

>Where is your proof of your claims?

>Sessions met with Kislyak and lied about it.
>Kushner met with Kislyak and lied about it.
>Flynn met with Kislyak and lied about it.
>Page actually went to Moscow and met with Kislyak and lied about it.
>Fucking TRUMP met with Kislyak and lied about it.
They all denied talking to Russians and then, over the last week, they've all admitted to it. Why lie?

Why lie??!?!?!? Because everyone kept accusing them of colluding with Russia. Russia did not even hack the god damn DNC. Russia was no where near our fucking election. Sure they lied, who gives a fuck. We would not have even known they lied if it was not for god damn leaks.

In the end, nothing matters. Russia did not hack anything, nor does Trump have business ties with Russia. The entire story was made up to make Trump look bad, since he won the GOP nomination. Blaming Russia was even in the wikileaks. It was made up. Time to move on.

What we cannot move on from, was the wiretapping of a political opponent, and the leaking of said wire tapping.

>I don't think for a second
Sums up your post right there.

Why has Obama lied about wiretapping trump tower? Why does the CIA lie about not being able to passively obtain data from everyone around the world with an internet connection because they have a backdoor into almost everything?

You are a fucking brainwashed commie. Look at the god damn county election map. She only won the popular vote because of California. Grow the fuck up. It is time to MAGA. Go punch some roos outback nigger

>Sessions met with Kislyak and lied about it.
>Kushner met with Kislyak and lied about it.
>Flynn met with Kislyak and lied about it.
>Page actually went to Moscow and met with Kislyak and lied about it.
>Fucking TRUMP met with Kislyak and lied about it.
what?
Only flynn lied about it, and even then, he lied about a specific aspect, and he lied to Trump and Pence, so how the fuck does that implicate Trump?

That's because CIA is behind it all

Hola CIA

>Why lie??!?!?!? Because everyone kept accusing them of colluding with Russia.
If they thought they would get away with it, they're fucking retarded then. Better to admit the meetings instead of them being revealed through a slow drip of leaks--as if they didn't think that was going to happen after Trump took office. I'd like to believe that all the meetings were innocuous and they only lied about it because they thought it'd feed into the "MUH RUSSIA" narrative, but then that'd make them complete and total idiots with no foresight whatsoever.

>"met with"
>shook hands before a presentation along with dozens of other attendees

it takes a special intelligent psychopath to recognize the multiple possible meanings of "met with", and how it IMPLIES meaningful contact, whilst the FORMAL DEFINITION is fulfilled if they just shook hands before Trump went on stage

$0.02 has been deposited to your account.

You tell me, I'd like to know the answers to those questions as well.
Doesn't excuse the entire Trump campaign of lying as well, though.

Flynn was a John Bolton level neocon on steroids, Putin must have felt a ton of schadenfreude after the guy whose life mission was to fight his imagined Russian Iranian axis of evil got McCarthy'd by his own people

>Talking to Russians (a single Russian) is bad

explain

>Flynn
resigned
>Sessions
Discussed his discourse with the Russians in reference to the campaign, not as a senator, and didn't lie. (Pelosi did, however.)
>Trump
The evidence for this is only that the ambassador was present at a Trump speech; the campaign had no control over the invitees.
abcnews.go.com/Politics/white-house-calls-reported-trump-meeting-russian-ambassador/story?id=45980652
>Kushner
Did not have the clearance to report publicly about the meeting; the meeting was introductory only
latimes.com/politics/washington/la-na-essential-washington-updates-jared-kushner-met-with-russian-1488499538-htmlstory.html

The hacks took place before Trump was the nominee. The theory doesn't even make sense.

And proofs?

The first mention of anything rusia related was by hillary, with no sources. Later, when others began to parrot her message, the only people who claimed to have evidence were intelligence agencies, who wont release it because it's confidential.

So either hillary leaked state secrets to the whole world with no reprecussions or it is all made up bullshit. Either case has the same conclusion: the government is corrupt, and Trump was the only one who at least pretended to fight it

Nope, campaign repeatedly denied any contact with ANY members of the campaign with Russia. That included Kushner, Page, Flynn, Sessions, etc.
Which was a lie.

Now if Dems could explain this photo...

GTFO Leaf cuck

Fine, scratch Trump from the list.
What about Sessions, Kushner, Page, and Flynn?

GOD BLESS DONALD TRUMP

AND GOD BLESS AMERICA

GOD BLESS DONALD TRUMP

AND GOD BLESS AMERICA

GOD BLESS DONALD TRUMP

AND GOD BLESS AMERICA

GOD BLESS DONALD TRUMP

AND GOD BLESS AMERICA

GOD BLESS DONALD TRUMP

AND GOD BLESS AMERICA

Why does he dont leave russia alone? His policies are not different than Obamas so far.

it's not that we don;t believe, it's that we don't care

1) trump meeting with Russia wouldn't be a bad thing, I think most people on this board would like to see a deescalation of relations with the soviet bloc.

2) Hillary did more than meet with the russians - she accepted money from them for her capaigns, both in 2008, small amount in 2012, and definitely in 2016. it is also 100% certain that Hillary herself - before and during her campaign - actively colluded to subvert american sovereignty on it's own soil by coordinating the sale of nuclear assests to russia, along with american buisnesses and american lad/mineral rights.

so basically, Trump meeting with Russia means fuck-all compared to the ocean of shit Hillary has with Russia.

The only reason she's ordered brought to the fore is that Russia ended up helping Donald more than Hillary. Donald probably met the the Russians to get them to back down their support for the dems.

If it isn't bad, then why lie about it?
No one would give a shit and these leaks wouldn't mean anything if they didn't contradict everything the Trump campaign said between November and January.

>campaign
>any members
>with russia

find me actual quotes.

Digits
Statement
Reaction

>Why, in the face of all the evidence that has come out so far, do you insist that Trump is innocent?

top kek, there isn't any fucking evidence you nitwit, just a bunch of speculation and innuendo.

CTR would not pay for that you dumb twit.

There is 0 evidence

>>GTFO YOU FAGGOT SHILL

SAGE
A
G
E

Explain Carter Page's visit to Moscow and the "meetings" that he lied about.
Watch the interview with Anderson Cooper from a couple nights ago.
Page is a slimy piece of shit. Any body language expert would have a field day with that interview.

Why exactly should I care even if he did collude with Russia?

So what if he did? I think being friends with Russia would be a good thing.

usatoday.com/story/news/politics/2017/03/02/trump-teams-many-many-denials-contacts-russia/98625780/

the cia prove hillary and obama ordered the
cia to tap and repeat her russian lie.
she proved she knew about the tapping
with her tweet.
trump has been completely exonerated and vindicated.
with zero doubt, thanks ironically to obama
and clinton.

traitor.
Nothing wrong with being friends with Russia but colluding with a foreign government to interfere in your own election is treasonous.

first post only post

$0.02 has been deposited to your account.

CTR would not pay for that you dumb twit.

Carter Page was loosely affiliated with the campaign AT BEST, and he went to Russia because he had business there.

You can't point to a single shred of evidence that suggests collusion between the Trump campaign and Russia. A lot of the things you're pointing too happened after Trump was elected.

Awww poor little baby can't handle a few russians. Time to put on your big girl pants and try again in 2020 sweetie.

HAHAHA honestly laughing in my Russian underground hacking lair at the fact that there is NO evidence of any of this and if any is presented by the Central Incompetence Agency it will not be credible anyway.

Great job fucking yourselves over, now me and my comrades will celebrate with vodka

blah blah blah

>e. v. i. d. e. n. c. e

present them.

Yeah right? It's so obvious that Drumph got his Russian buddies to hack the election.

Let's look at the facts.
Hillary won ALL of the popularity polls.
Hillary had the full support of the democratic party and even had most of the support of the republican party.
Every single celebrity supported Hillary.
Every news station on the planet supported Hillary.
Literally everyone on earth wanted to see the first female President because it would make history.
Hillary was more professional than Drumph.
Hillary was more qualified than Drumph.
Hillary had better policies than Drumph.
Hillary was more presidential than Drumph.
The women's march had more attendees than Drumph's ignorguration.
Massive ongoing protests because of Drumph winning.
America became the laughing stock of the world because Drumph won.

If the election wasn't hacked than how about you up come with a better explanation of why she lost?

do you have a single fact to back that up?

Isnt it possible that Trump had them meet with Russian officials to try to smooth over relations should he become President? I mean its not that far fetched that a Presidential candidate would have envoys meet with foreign officials, especially ones that we have had shit relations with recently.
Sessions has recused himself from any Russian investigations which means he isnt afraid of what could be found out if they dig deeper. If he was really afraid he would have resigned or just not recused himself so he could steer the investigation away from Trump.

Im with you in that I dont get why there have been some lies about this, but I think that they just want to not give this thing any more traction. Judging by what we have learned today, I really do think this whole Russian hacking fiasco is a false flag by the CIA to undermine credibility in Trumps administration. the group of people I trust the least on this planet is probably the fucking CIA, theyre scum.

Trump can't read good:

youtube.com/watch?v=bd79UsXSLWg

> in the face of all the evidence that has come out so far
>doesnt name a single evidence as example
Maybe because there is none?

Did you post the wrong link?
Cause there's no quotes in that article that has anyone saying anything like what you're claiming
One comes close, I'll give you that, which is Kelly Anne Conway saying no one in the campaign had any conversation with anyone in the russian government during the campaign.
But that's technically true, as far as anything during her tenure
The claims about Page (which are currently unverified with the sole exception of meeting with an ambassador during the convention) predate Conway.

Other than that, I see nothing that even comes remotely close.

I have to hand it to OP, he failed to prove any of his points but at least he didn't 1 post by this ID it and split.

So many hearsay statements, yet not a single proof.
Please provide video, audio, or even a transcript of these meetings that you proposed have taken place.
No? Nothing? Then please excuse yourself and fuck off like the rest of the libel media.

every time an australian shitposts pic/music related run through my head
youtube.com/watch?v=XfR9iY5y94s

that is an amazing webm

hehe, Here in Russian Government we are still kek'ing over Trump. Trump is greedy, and stupid, and what is worse for America is better for Russia. America and NATO allies want Ukraine...Ukraine invaded by Russia. Russia get sanctions so Russia used mass propaganda on Right Wing American Sites, and those we couldn't get to vote, we could get them to not vote by creating doubts using HIlary hacks. Now US president indebted to Russia for help, and is trying to lift sanctions by US Allies so we can make more vodka and AK's. America lose Syria, America lose Ukraine. I can leak 100's of Russian military positions in Russia and Ukraine to proof. But Americans only believe meme's anyway, which is why Americans deserve Trump.

Why, in the face of all the fabricated evidence that has come out so far, do you insist that Trump is guilty? That the CIA didn't meddle in the election? That collusion didn't that place?

Hillary is the biggest loser for rigging everything and still losing from a human cheeto.

>in the face of all the evidence that has come out so far
Stop being a faggot.

reminder to sage before falling for shills

There is a difference between setting up a secret meeting and meeting someone in passing during a speech, fag

>Why, in the face of all the evidence that has come out so far, do you insist that Trump is innocent?

Because there is no evidence whatsoever, you lefties expect to take your anti Trump propaganda

ON

FAITH

ALONE

Never any proof, never any evidence, just the same as with Assad gassing 'his own people,' you say

"HEY WE HAVE GREAT EVIDENCE"

"can I see it"

"NO BUT ITS REALLY OGOD

I need a quick rundown on the evidence.

>Why, in the face of all the fabricated evidence that has come out so far, do you insist that Trump is guilty? That the CIA didn't meddle in the election? That collusion didn't that place?
My OP post was purposefully hyperbolic to get this thread going.
And I do believe that the CIA meddled in the election.
But I just want to know why so many fags here are denying the enormous amount of lies coming out of Trump's campaign/administration
>muh crowd sizes
>muh electoral college margins
>muh millions of illegal votes
>muh stolen new hampshire
>muh obama wiretapping
No proof on this yet, so take it with a massive grain of salt.
>muh absolutely zero contact with the russians--oh wait never mind