New Sup Forums = the end of Sup Forums

unfriendly reminder that you are all already bored with the wikileaks dump today...

because the media and other posters aren't toting it as "BOMBSHELL" and because you're too lazy to keep discussing or looking into it, you have moved onto:

conversations about 13 year old female rappers and their viral instagram marketing schemes, race baiting threads, fake north korea news, and shills that are trying to get you to discuss the preliminary new health care plan

please understand that this is not the shills fault, it is your fault for being so short sided and allowing the media and shills to trick you into thinking that every single "happening" has to have an insanely massive headline.

Like all the other work that wikileaks, infowars, veritas does, you have and will let this story today slide because you are looking for that next headline, and this one wasn't juicy enough for you.

you want photographic evidence of bush planning 9/11, you don't care about full blown truths about the CIA

you want a dam to break in northern california, you don't care about working to take down the politiicians that are to cause for the dam almost breaking

it takes the CIA, NSA, FBI, etc full teams of people to take down criminal organizations, and they do so for years of pouring through data... good criminals are good at covering their tracks.

Now... the CIA are the criminals, and we have massive amounts of data to pour through to try and connect some dots, and you're too busy posting hate memes at Samuel L. Jackson for talking shit about Ben Carson's momentary lapse in judgement.

nothing will get done with new/pol/s fleeting and fickle attitude... you are all sliding threads about the CIA dump the same way that the shills are, but you're doing it on accident, which would be laughable if it wasn't so fucking pathetic.

Other urls found in this thread:

wikileaks.org/ciav7p1/cms/page_11629033.html
wikileaks.org/ciav7p1/cms/page_12353643.html
wikileaks.org/ciav7p1/cms/page_13763790.html
wikileaks.org/ciav7p1/cms/page_3375169.html
wikileaks.org/ciav7p1/cms/page_15729436.html
wikileaks.org/ciav7p1/cms/page_15728967.html
wikileaks.org/ciav7p1/cms/page_26607630.html
wikileaks.org/ciav7p1/cms/space_15204353.html
wikileaks.org/ciav7p1/cms/page_14588467.html
wikileaks.org/ciav7p1/cms/page_7995682.html
wikileaks.org/ciav7p1/cms/page_13205587.html
wikileaks.org/ciav7p1/cms/page_12353696.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I agree, keep digging, fuck faces

>Sup Forums is one person

Patience!

Sup Forums hasn't been very hardcore recently. Half the time when you insult someone they get defensive, which is antithetical to chan culture. Maybe if we call each other faggots more often it will drive the normies away.

WHY IS THIS THE YOUTUBE LOGO NOW?

God, I'm so fucking tired brother. When will our war end?

never

And you expect one day to sift through that dump.

It's worse than that, you become a paid shill, as if it was impossible people could disagree with a point of view unless they were paid to do so
It's pretty sad this board confirms the idea that right-wing people are stupid mongoloids

This has nothing to do with expecting one day to sift through the dump... pol hasn't even put one good day of sifting in, and has already moved on to a massive amount of other threads about shameful topics ... so easily distracted by shills

For you OP.

Are you going to post a photo of you, sucking your own dick if we find photographic evidence of Bush planning 9/11?

If it's H.W and Dubya is raping a child in the backgroud, you have to cut it off and suck it.

bump for truth. the shills are changing tactics and many are too dumb to notice or care

I'm pretty sure a lot of people have actually looked at the threads. But there's a fair amount of really technical stuff, and you have to keep in mind that most of us come here for entertainment, since we already use most of our brain power elsewhere

right now I'm actually digging into the files while I browse Sup Forums, and there's so much shit here it's gonna take days

OP is right. Time to pick up our meme cannons and get back to work. We fighting the CIA, lol! :D

Maybe we're all just getting hyped for part 2 of this Vault 7 series

You misplaced CIA with FSB.

Give us time and keep up the threads. We need a Vault 7 General.

>pepe made in 3D art program and not paint or 10,000 hours of photoshop

Also
>tldr

Mate... you gotta try hard. You literally told me that you were what you were complaining about in your title.

FUCKING NEWFAGS. Saged

Disregard. I am a fag.

Continue lurking.

Read those leaks boys. Gather as much info as possible, information is ammo in the war of memes.

this is all very helpful to the conversation, leaf

The contents of the latest dump are a bit too much for 2 digit IQ Sup Forumsacks

To be fair, so far all we've found is stuff literally everyone already knew.

the deep state moves gradually, history is an ongoing story. its like the frog in boiling water experiment. people need to raise hell and go out there because no one's going to do it for you

Meh, DL the links. Read over them this weekend.
Patients and dank memes will win the war.

Give Sup Forums one week, some big well made infographs and red-pill cluster bombs are being made as we all read through them

Saved, will post whenever relevant.

What we really need is people to clean it up and post shit to Twitter to get the Normies in on it. Cuz msm isn't reporting anything.

Why are people on this board always posting this weird cartoon frog?

> guys from pol started revolution
> big and well-trained crowd of glorious master race
> someone said "shill" or "degenerate"
> they killed each other cuz of "degeneracy" and "shilling"

As for myself, I've been fighting this fight since the campaign. Not on Sup Forums though but around the internet. I did my part including wikileaks releases. I'm just weary. Not that this current stuff is important but sometimes one needs a break. There's more leaks to come anyway.

I agree with you on everything, except the shill thing, and i stand by it. Pretending there's a boogeyman every time someone is against your opinion, or just flat the fuck out trolling you, is what's killing this board.

Lel

I need bigger and bigger happenings to be interested, trump spoiled everything

wikileaks.org/ciav7p1/cms/page_11629033.html -> new dev exercises - devlan is where they do their dirty work

wikileaks.org/ciav7p1/cms/page_12353643.html -> weeping angel - spying on TVs

wikileaks.org/ciav7p1/cms/page_13763790.html - branch meeting with various users

wikileaks.org/ciav7p1/cms/page_3375169.html -> data collection - includes webcam capture and IE password collection

wikileaks.org/ciav7p1/cms/page_15729436.html -> helpful tools - stuff they use to manipulate data

wikileaks.org/ciav7p1/cms/page_15728967.html -> top secret project aquaman test notes

wikileaks.org/ciav7p1/cms/page_26607630.html -> europe crew

wikileaks.org/ciav7p1/cms/space_15204353.html -> philosoraptor

wikileaks.org/ciav7p1/cms/page_14588467.html -> marble : Marble: A Marble is a specific algorithm that scrambles and unscrambles data.

wikileaks.org/ciav7p1/cms/page_7995682.html -> connecting cell phones to devlan

wikileaks.org/ciav7p1/cms/page_13205587.html -> ios exploits

wikileaks.org/ciav7p1/cms/page_12353696.html -> mcnugget

He is "little Pipes" the french holocaust revision internet frog

Basically when a poster uses this icon, he is saying "the holocaust didn't fucking happen prove it asshole" and then if no one replies with any proof, little Pipes sings on, grinning and laughing, secure in the knowledge that Hitler did nothing, at all, wrong.