The Kite Runner

What does Sup Forums think of this book?

Hassan had it coming, too proudy.

>Yes, goyim, you must let these poor refugees in! Think of what they've seen!

I remember the protagonist gets raped by some white guy? Kike propaganda

> The Kike Runner

he gets raped by other mid-easterners

americans are positive characters that help him get out of the situation. it's pro-refugee but it's not kike propaganda trying to take down muh white race

Not the protagonist, his friend

Yeah I think it was a pashtoon that raped the kazara kid, although I don't remember the story that well.

Afghani racism would put Sup Forums to shame actually, to hear the way the pashtoons talk about the tajiks or turkmen or any other ethnic minority. But the Hazara get it especially bad because they are Shia for some reason. The only thing preventing an ethnic cleansing is that they are all minorities and there is no clear majority. And even the Pashtoons hate other pashtoon tribes/warlords.

thats what i thought it said at first

>he gets raped by other mid-easterners

This was basically the highlight of the book

You have to be 18 to post here

(This was a required book in Sophomore year in High School)

Who could have foreseen that a book about Afghanis would climax in pedo anal violence?

>Dad cucks friend and guilt raises/employs him and son
>Friend/half brother gets raped by older kids
>Protagonist doesn't defend him
>Cucked dad and raped son leave because son is uncomfortable
>Leave country
>Prot comes back cause muh guilt
>Best friend/brother died
>Had a son but he is a sex slave for muzzies
>Prot gets BTFO but saves kid
>Kid tried to kill himself over a misunderstanding
>Prot raises mentally scarred kid that isn't his cause his wife can't get pregnant

Tldr muzzies are all bad people and the good ones just end up dead.

Dude. My English teacher wanted me to teach that book to High School kids.

>Middle easterners are a metaphor for the geopolitical situation
>While you are being buttfucked by some dude in the alley, your best friend runs away and to America.

shit propaganda.

There is only one real crime and that is to lie. other than that what do you expect. People taking advantage of other people in a turd world country.

Worst book I've ever read. Absolute shock-value middle-east sympathizing modern garbage.

I like it, just like "Things Fall Apart."

Their unintended message of fuck other countries and other cultures because they are barbarians and only whites can save them is a good one.

Rapist had German father Pashto mother. With 2 Pashto accomplices.
It liked referencing his blue eyes and talk about how he loved Hitler but called Germans a lost cause so he wanted to kill to make a Pashto only state.
Joined the Taliban and bragged about gunning down Hazara villages.
Are you a soldier or something?

Lol you have gotten literally every fact wrong, please stop

Afghanistan is a predominantly sunni country, the shia are typically from the western cities (near Iran).

The Afghan demonym is just a blanket term attempting to unite all the tribes in the country. Afghanistan has almost as much diversity as the US thanks to its prime location on the silk road. Pashtun's are the largest tribe and the true afghan's if there were such a thing. Hazara (the more asian looking afghans) were historically raped by Khan's army. They are looked down upon heavily.

For the most part all tribes talk shit about one another. Religious fighting is a whole other beast altogether. Sunni's and shia's tend not to marry each other and attend separate mosques.

>the kike runner

I thought it was a pretty good book. I am especially interested in Afghan history and culture so I try to get my hands on as much information about the country as I can.

was a pashto linguist yea

The Hazara are almost entirely shia, and they are the only shia in Afghanistan for that matter, and they are also one of the smaller minorities. So they are hated not only for their race but religion too obviously.

>almost as much diversity as the US

fucking where do you live in the US? Afghanistan doesn't even have an ethnic majority. America isn't that cucked yet, son, I think you are overestimating American diversity.

And sorry but yes, Afghans hate each other. If they weren't so diverse, the country might be able to unify, but as is, it will never happen because every ethnicity and most tribes within every ethnicity (at least the pashtoon tribes) hates each other.

>If they weren't so diverse, the country might be able to unify, but as is, it will never happen because every ethnicity and most tribes within every ethnicity (at least the pashtoon tribes) hates each other.
We managed it, with help from our British overlords.

>We managed it, with help from our British overlords
Really makes you think.

>fucking where do you live in the US? Afghanistan doesn't even have an ethnic majority. America isn't that cucked yet, son, I think you are overestimating American diversity.

It is entirely possible to define diversity in such a way that makes america the most diverse in the world

Akhand Bharat soon.