Best president ever? He freed the slaves...

Best president ever? He freed the slaves, united the country and changed the country for the better forever after his charge through the civil war. What other president accomplished so much during such a crisis?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UrJGlXEs8nI
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>He freed the slaves

Confirmed for worst president

Based leaf

Totalitarian dictator who started a war of agression that ended with more dead americans than every other war, even modern ones.

didnt the confederates start it?

Who dubbed him as 'honest abe' ?

>united the country
>Started a civil war

>best president
>couldn't even survive his term

That would be Andrew Jackson.

Civil War was brewing before he was elected

He BTFO the central banks before Jackson did.
The City of London was funding the South before and during the Civil War.

Controlled by (((them))) or free slaves. Unironically a tough decision, but I'll take the freeing of slaves. Slavery is degenerate anyway.

Worst president ever. He enforced martial law which is still technically in effect today.

The next highest priority on Abe's list was
>ship newly freed slaves back to their homes in africa
but he never got around to it . the bastard

Underated post. This. Except the slavery being degenerate part

>forcing a group of people to work for free and treat them like shit
what are you, a muslim?

Redpilled documentary everyone should watch
youtube.com/watch?v=UrJGlXEs8nI

oh shit is that him on the right?

yup.. i love these historic photos

If only he had moved all slaves to liberia instead

Fuck that Irish cunt

Niggers aren't people.

He caused the civil war. hes a faggot.

Lincoln was in favor of Central Banking you fucking buffoon

The guy worshipped Clay who also loved Central Banks

Lincoln was a Homosexual

Lincoln was a pole smoking pillow biter.

Edgy

Really? What were Greenbacks then?

The confederates fired on a supply ship servicing an occupied fort that was in sovereign territory. Incidentally, the commander of Ft. Sumnter was Abner Doubleday.

The abandonment of specie. Lincoln tried to gut the gold market and laid the groundwork for the Fed.

Who dubbed this faggot honest abe? Answer!!

Hopefully Booth is getting raped by refugees in Hell for that one.

Can you cite this?

fpbp

Just a reminder: half of you are CIA.

Ready for world without women's day?

Racist here.
Also a States' Rights advocate.
Also a Nationalist.

I still think Lincoln did nothing wrong except get shot in the head.
Db8me Neo-Confeds.

Sure. They made no difference in the civil war.

Freeing the slaves allowed the economy to industrialize.
Davis was just as dictatorial. Dissent in the CSA was brutally quashed and boys were drafted (or unofficially pressured by force) to join the effort. And if states' rights was the main issue:
>Why did the CSA constitution mention a permanent union?

>Why did Southern states not like Northern states wanting to use nullification for abolition, or refusing to enforce federally-mandated property statutes on slaves?

>Why did the Southern states lobby for Federal slave catching units, that drafted many Northern men to search for runaway slaves in Northern states?
The War was already brewing. That said if secession was on the table- it could be because states wanted to secede to maintain that the Moon was made of cheese- civil war would always be next.

The states would not recognize the legitimacy of federal outposts and officials in their territory, and the federals would recognize them and their right to be there. A Ft. Sumter was always going to be inevitable.
Meme president, overrated, and the bankers he fucked over simply bought out the smaller banks.
Kekd and checked. Didn't even notice I used those same words.
This. The whole idea was to split the country and control the remains.
Lincoln unified the country with grace, played Dixie at the end of the civil war, accepted loads of Confeds into the Union army and positions, wanted to fund coast-coast rail and infrastructure, and intended to make reconstruction palatable. Johnson fucked everything up.

Central Banks are okay. Privately divvied Central Banks are abominable. Lincoln wanted to keep the Central Bank and the money printing under Federal authority and none other. The CSA on the other hand was bankrolled by Anglo financiers- the very same people you claim to hate.

>Pic
Hurts my balls just looking at it.