Spain is the best country in the world

Spain is the best country in the world.
Prove me wrong.

>Protip: you CAN

If so, why isn't it?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vDKB4kT3o1w
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

If you say so, I've never been there but my parents have been and said it was pretty nice, so maybe.

best part of spain isnt even spanish

Hermano!

Spanish-American reporting in.

There are Muslims there. Pretty poor country. A lot of dumb people. What else. Russia is best duh.

>No Guns
>No Thanks.

Dont you have a gov trying to keep out refugees but have cucks trying to import them?

Ummm no definitivamente no...overrun by commies....franco is fucking death....filled with nu-males and femme nazis....and the fucking gypsies everywhere......the Spaniard in the pic is no more....I cry for my country even Ireland is better

Spanish national pastime is getting BTFO by the Brits.

great place to visit.

shit place to work

Delenda est Hispania

>so says a descendant of slaves brought to the New World by Brits

Both Africa and Jamaica are shitholes, it's not that big a deal.

Then why haven't you moved to London yet, like a lot of your fellow West Indians?

Daily reminder that Franco > Pinochet.

There are also Muslims in your country. USA is drowning in debt. A lot of dumb people. What else. UK is better duh.

Because I'm not a fucking leech.

jamaica is probs the only decent black country desu

When will you Americans realize that a XXI century society with guns only produces school r9k shooters kek.

We have to bring refugees here, but our goverment feels not like it and Europe is demanding us to take more of them into Spain.

You're a negro, which is worse.

thanks yute, the UK is pretty damn nice too (except London)

I'm ok with Gibraltar being part of the UK. Furthermore, Gibraltar citizens voted to stay in the UK. Who'd like to form part of Spain nowadays :D.

>have to bring refugees
I didnt know Spain had jews

I am pretty sure he was being sarcastic

You're a shitty democracy.

Francoist Spain was a lot cooler.

Franco's regime wasn't exactly what I'd call a democracy.

After living with a Spanish roommate and meeting a lot of Spanish people, all I can really say is that you are a bunch of loud, obnoxious people. Whenever I hear your language being spoken, I feel as if am having a stroke and my mind automatically makes my surrounding smell sweat. Go learn English, stop being so proud of a country not that great, and realize you are a country of handouts that has been cucked by Germans since the fall of rome

I know Franco wasn't democratic, that's what made him cool.

Democracy fucked Spain a lot hard than it fucked 1920's Germany.

How does this song make you feel Swede bro?

youtube.com/watch?v=vDKB4kT3o1w

Have you seen Spanish democracy?

There's about half a billion Spanish speakers in the world and only like 10 million Swedes, which is likely to be replaced by Arabic soon.

I wouldn't talk shit if I were you, Sven.

I had to laugh at satan here.

Sweden is not even a real country any more. sad

I admit that the vast majority of Spaniards are loud, tard, poor, from a ghetto, etc. But as always, there's a small minority that's not that way. I bet that you probably met people from the South. The South is the most populated area in Spain and also they are the tardest fucking beings on this country. For stating some facts their PISA scores are so greatly below the Spanish's standards... People from the North are TOTALLY the opposite.

Because the people from the north are Basque and never got fucked by retarded moors.

But the problem is that a lot of Northern Iberians, whether they be Galicians, Basques, or Catalans, want nothing to do with your country.

Not yet, amigo. We are under an oppresive as fuck ultra catholic government that literally is sacking the country. Our universal healthcare is about to broke, our education is pure garbage... Spain's now a tourism dependant country, which is kind of sad

btfo sweeds. birthplace of nazism

Basque people and also people from Catalonia. Both Autonomous Communities want the independence from Spain. And God dammit, is very understandable.

Aprende a escribir en ingles. Mira, yo soy Americano pero aun se como hablar dos idiomas de forma correcta.

Catalans are bunch of commies though. They should be gassed.

Exactly! I'd say that aside from Madrid, the North is the economical and industrial leader of this country. In both Basque Country and Catalonia different languages are spoken along Spanish. They are short of Germans: productive, hard-working, etc. It's totally understandable that they want the independence from Spain. Also, the government is mad because it is screwing up its relationship
with both Autonomous Communities. Their nationalisms have been "propeled". The media strikes again and again against people from both Catalonia and the Basque Country. The situation is going nuts.

Llevarás viviendo en los Estados Unidos bastante tiempo ya y claro, incomparable :/. Yo he aprendido por mi cuenta sin salir de España. Me falta eso. Y deja el hate lel.