I WANT TO TAKE THE BOGPILL!

Can someone give me the quick rundown on these guys? I need to go deeper.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=46kAzBMJpEk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Watch out for shills. BIDF is on high alert.

Heard they are currently securing the corn fields in Iowa for an upcoming war which will be fought on 9 fronts at various points in the timeline and in 6 dimensions

bogpill you say?

You have no power here.

>The Bogdanoffs are notorious time travelers.
>They developed inter-dimensional time travel capabilities through astral projection by harnessing cosmic energy and extracting dark matter directly through their pineal glands.

Currently in Iowa and can confirm

*bogs your path*

the bogdanoffs have built-in masks, every day is a masquerade

What are those?

Is /r/the_donald bogpilled?

mods are bluepilled cucks who'll prune this thread

Make the call!

Can you provide me with an expeditious overview?

>But you are just again repeating the common theme, that it is *impossible* to know "how to think" unless you have spent 4+ years in academia for...reasons? You act as if being in college classes magically, drastically expands your mind into being a philosopher. It does not. I've been in college for 3 years and it is honestly nothing like what you are describing. People are not challenging themselves with the readings. They are not having enlightened debates. They are doing enough just to pass the class.

that's not what im saying at all. im not saying there's anything "magical" about the process. im saying that there is something drastic about reading a difficult text for no other reason than that you expect other people to have read it by next class, thinking you have a really good handle on it, and then having the professor show you something in five minutes that is completely different and vastly more interesting than the thing you spent 3 hours wrestling with 2 sentences to come up with.

im not saying that happens EVERY TIME. im saying it does happen, and that, yes, until it's happened to you several times, and until you've *learned* from it, you dont really know how to think.

if you can create some kind of reading group that can provide that experience, more power to you. but my point is that academia provides so many of those reading groups that the experience of repeatedly having your assumptions challenged is, as you say, mind-expanding.

yes, because "reasons." these are the reasons. there is nothing magical about this.

>To people like you, you claim that university has some kind of magical property that bestows enlightened thinking, that would be impossible to pick up anywhere else. It is a complete fantasy.

no. im not claiming that at all. im claiming that there is a very real situation that academia repeatedly provides that is not easily replicated.

You may not understand this, but this the entire rabbit hole.

Forced CIA meme. Pushed hard and fadt over a few days. Just like Lenny.

Can you post actual rundown plox?

There he is. There he goes again. Look, everyone! He posted it once again! Isn't he just the most redpilled guy around?! Oh my God.

I can almost see your pathetic long-chinned frame glowing in the dark, lit by your computer screen which is the only source of light in your room, giggling like a designer baby as you once again type your little Bogpill thread up and fill in the captcha. Or maybe you don't even fill in the captcha. Maybe you're such a disgusting BOG that you actually paid for a Sup Forums pass, so you just choose the picture. Oh, and we all know the picture. The "epic" Bogdanoff twins, isn't it? I imagine you little shit laughing so hard as you click it that you drop your iron fist on France, but it's ok, your mother will clean it up in the morning. Oh, that's right. Did I fail to mention? You live in a bank castle with your mother. You are a plastic surgery fucking fuckup, she's probably so sick of you already. So sick of having to deal with your psychic abilities and contacting aliens all goddamn day, every day, for a 200+ IQ twin who spends all his time on Sup Forums posting conspiracy about you and your equally unsightly twin brother ruling the world. Just imagine this. She had you, and then she thought you were gonna be a DNA scientist or bankrolling cities on Mars or something grand, and then you became a BOG. A pathetic basic gestalt-asking BOG. She probably cries herself to sleep everyday thinking about how bad it is and how she wishes she could just disappear from the ancient royal bloodline. She can't even try to talk with you because all you say is "CAN SOMEONE GIVE ME A QUICK RUNDOWN ON THESE BOGDANOFF GUYS?" You've become a parody of your own self. And that's all you are. A sad grotesque man laughing in the dark with his twin brother as they prepare to watch the same old bowing that the Rothschilds have done for them a million times now. And that's all you'll ever be.

The Bogs may appear as two brothers, however through many aeons of time travelling their knowledge has become so advanced that it had to leave their bodies behind. Now the bogs are astral essences disguising themselves as forms of wherever shape in whatever dimension they dwell in. I feel their cosmic energy pulsate through the gamma rays-- They are in the 17th dimension now ready to ward off battalions from both the 12th and the 43rd centuries. May my digits bring them good luck.

>the bogdanoffs are self-created shapeshifters
>in contact with ancient aliens
>they manifest in our current age as twins but in super-reality they are one
>the ancients knew this and assigned the twin symbol as the gemini constellation

DELET THIS

Who the fuck are these freaks?

Does anyone have a QUICK rundown before ((they)) have this thread deleted?

Quick rundown:

>Rothschilds bow to Bogdanoffs
>In contact with aliens
>Possess psychic-like abilities
>Control france with an iron but fair fist
>Own castles & banks globally
>Direct descendants of the ancient royal blood line
>Will bankroll the first cities on Mars (Bogdangrad will be be the first city)
>Own 99% of DNA editing research facilities on Earth
>First designer babies will in all likelihood be Bogdanoff babies
>Both brothers said to have 215+ IQ, such intelligence on Earth has only existed deep in Tibetan monasteries & Area 51
>Ancient Indian scriptures tell of two angels who will descend upon Earth and will bring an era of enlightenment and unprecedented technological progress with them
>They own Nanobot R&D labs around the world
>You likely have Bogdabots inside you right now
>The Bogdanoffs are in regular communication with the Archangels Michael and Gabriel, forwarding the word of God to the Orthodox Church. Who do you think set up the meeting between the pope & the Orthodox high command (First meeting between the two organisations in over 1000 years) and arranged the Orthodox leader’s first trip to Antarctica in history literally a few days later to the Bogdanoff bunker in Wilkes land?
>They learned fluent French in under a week
>Nation states entrust their gold reserves with the twins. There’s no gold in Ft. Knox, only Ft. Bogdanoff
>The twins are about 7 decades old, from the space-time reference point of the base human currently accepted by our society
>In reality, they are timeless beings existing in all points of time and space from the big bang to the end of the universe. We don’t know their ultimate plans yet. We hope they’re benevolent beings

Shut it down Mods!! The Bogpill is forbidden

I hate this fucking meme

See this?
Some people cant handle the Bog-Pill, it drives them mad.
Be careful BogBros.

delet this

Doe anyone have the "we have more power than these Rothschild dogs" gif?

They are the Jews

Disinfo. Don't listen to this shill.

Bogs whenever they hear the phone ring

Are the twins good, evil, or motives unknown?

>the phone call that saved the trip

>Bogdanoffs bow to CIA
>In contact with aliens
>CIA possess psyop-like abilities
>Rumoured to have devastating 'compromat' on the Bogdanoffs, that could unravel the entire power structure in Europe and spark global revolution.
>CIA's computer hacking programs have taken on a life of their own
>Every message you send or receive is scanned for intel and uploaded to the CIA mainframe
>Direct descendants of the proto-50's-alphabet agencies
>The concept of SkyNet is based off the same systems that the CIA have created
>The CIA's intelligence mainframe has taken on a life of its own
>It can't be shut down
>It is growing exponentially
>It only communicates through proprietary encrypted messages that no one can decode
>It has its own agenda
>Only the Bogdanoffs can translate its messages, but refuse to do so
>The CIA bankroll the first wars in the middle east and eastern europe
>Own 99% of information editing research facilities on Earth
>First MKULTRA babies will in all likelihood be CIA babies
>both the CIA and NSA said to have $1 trillion budgets, secretly funded by the malware and phising scams that attack you and your computers

this is what I look forward to

>Edward Snowden warned us of two factions who will descend upon Earth and will bring an era of spying, infetterence and unprecedented information control progress with them
>These are the CIA and NSA
>At war with the Bogdanoffs
>It has been reported that Donald Trump "had to leave the room" when Vault 7 information was revealed to him
>They own Cyberwarfare R&D labs around the world
>You likely have the CIA spying on you right now
>The CIA can hack into the Federal Reserve through backdoor channels and alter the US money supply to fund covert hacking operations
>The CIA are in regular communication with the Illuminati and Council of 13, who control the USA and EU governments with an iron fist. Who do you think set up the meeting between the director of the CIA and the NSA (First meeting between the two organisations in over 10 years) and arranged the NSA leader’s first trip to Antarctica in history literally a few days later to the CIA consulate in Germany?
>They seized control of the French in under a week
>The Bogdanoffs have desperately tried to consolidate their power to no avail
>The organizations are about 4 decades old, from the data-time reference point of the base human currently accepted by our technology.
>In reality, they are timeless organizations existing in all points of data and information from the cold war to the fabric of the society we operate. We don’t know their ultimate plans yet. We hope they’re benevolent organizations

>trinity, get the pill box

Where is this from?

Do they have their own doctor who show or something?

This is the final form of the Bogdanoffs.
This is the ultimate Bogpill.
Prove me wrong.

i must have missed this meme, what is this?someone explain pls

Have you taken the Valuev pill yet? Let me give you a quick rundown:

-Direct descendant of an ancient line of neanderthal warrior kings.

-Respected in the East for his strength and cunning.

-Controls Russia with an iron but fair fist.

-Putin bows to him. The Bogdanoffs fear and despise him.

-Worshipped by the ancient Rus' and Eastern steppe peoples as a god of courage and martial prowess.

-Lover of animals. Controls the forces of nature with the power of his mind.

-Estimated IQ of 328. Possesses superhuman senses and animal-like instinct.

-There is no known limit to Valuev's strength. It is believed that he has caused fault lines to fracture in fits of rage.

-Has battled the demiurge on the astral plane several times.

-Hindu scholars believe him to be an avatar of Kalki the Destroyer who will tear apart the Kali Yuga, ushering forth a new golden age.

-Valuev is about four decades old, from the space-time reference point of the base human.

-In reality, he is a timeless being existing in all points of time and space.

>G O O D
>O
>Y
>I
>M

i mean i know this is asked a lot but just who the HELL are these guys?
i need a rapid recapitulation

i think were on to something here

MODS