How do we redpill Mark Hamill?

How do we redpill Mark Hamill? twitter.com/HamillHimself

Doesn't look like we can, he's just following his orders from his Hollywood Jew masters

Hollywood Celebrities are a lost cause.

The best thing to do with them is ignore them and make them lose the audience they so crave.

He is warped beyond saving, especially considering his advanced age. That being said I enjoyed him reading Trump's tweet (?) in the joker voice.

Cut off his other hand. And a leg. And the first hand, but for real, because Star Wars is just a movie.

Then we paint a pineapple red, and shove it up his ass.

Why bother?

his soul is owned by the biggest jews around. Of course he's going to hate on trump.

Those Holywood types are all the same

>look Ive played in a cool movie, im rich and famous now
>oh no, its been years and Ive only played in one relevant movie. How do I stay relevant?
>what do kids like these days? shitting on POTUS on twitter? Call mister Silverstein and ask him about this Twitter thing

>2017
>Still liking Disneys Marvels Kike Wars

End yourself if you apply

Takei is the absolute worst though.

One of the nicest men Ive met. It killed me when he started shilking for hillary. I fucking wish there was a way to red pill Mark, but, its almost prereq to be blupilled shill in pic related

Mel Gibson
John Wayne
Clint Eastwood
all i got

Ashton Kutcher

Leave Mark alone. I've already had to blacklist so many fucking celebrities this election for being assholes, but I refuse to blacklist Mark. He's great, and I don't care how far he has his head in his ass as far as politics go.

lol fuck that faggot jew

Kelsey Grammer

He's worked with the FBI to bust pedophiles and he's developing software to go after child traffickers.

doesn't mean shit until he starts naming pedos in hollywood

All 3 of them are/were actors and directors so talented that they literally could survive without the Hollywood system, which is why they can be openly redpilled.

Vince Vaughn is right leaning I think.

It does mean shit because he's saving children, but I agree he should go after Pedowood.

saving children =/= red pilled you dumbfuck

Vince voted for Rand and I think Ron. He's cool.

Saving children is the ultimate red pill.