Trump needs to stop listening to his libtard daughter...

Trump needs to stop listening to his libtard daughter. They call for her father to be killed and call her brother a retard but she still pushes their agenda.

>Want more white babies
>Refuse to promote white reporduction
Fuck off cuckservative.

>help people with Jobs (aka whites and non-useless minorities like Asians and European Hispanics) pay for children
>increase white/east Asian birthrate
>dont help niggers and spics
Its a based as fuck plan m8

Ivanka literally is the first lady isn't she

>hur you can't encourage white birthrates that means muh bug gubenment
I hate minarchists, libertarians, etc. so much

Ivanka is going to pull a bunch of bluepilled Bernie/Clinton voters to the center for Don's 2020 run. Let her work.

>implying the average white American isn't still a piece of shit

>yes goy don't reproduce

>implying you're not

You're right George, the US should just be a few jewish/white elites ruling over a vast mixed underclass.

If we find out they're fucking before his administration ends I will be so happy

Fuck drumpf. Fuck crackers, too.

>anything and everything proposed by the opposing side is total blasphemy
autism

Why the fuck would we want to encourage whites to reproduce like niggers? The fact that whites are smart/moral enough to not have more children than they can afford is one of the reasons I'm proud of my race. We shouldn't sink to the POCs' level to beat them.

i agree fuckthat bitch

Shitskin detected, you'll be sent back one day.

i would agree with this if he wasnt also getting softer and softer on immigration by the day

He isn't getting softer, just being more honest.

You got played again, just like the last election and the one before that and the one before that and the one before that ...

While I agree, consider this.

>Giving women maternity leave is paying women to leave the workforce.

I think we should call out the rest of it for being too expensive while pretending to "settle" on mat leave.

Paying white women to leave the workforce and have babies is a far better investment than paying them a full salary that takes away work experience for some neet.

what the fuck else can we do

If you're a Canadian like me, you should be pushing lolbertarianism by day and redpills by night.

Americans need to get involved in local politics, Trump cannot fix everything on his own. He's buying everyone time... that's all.

futile try to get the ban on her company and goods be lifted.

Nazi pig stays a nazi pig.

>If you're a Canadian like me, you should be pushing lolbertarianism by day and redpills by night.
thats what i do already so im good i guess

>paid family leave

This already exists in the military.

whats the problem?

>mentally ill
The guy was as woke as one can be.

Fuck off, asshole. Hard-right here. Promoting anything that helps new parents with child care and makes abortions more unseemly is good for us. Fuck you, the cost of childcare is ridiculous.

Agreed. Most woke people realize it ends at the gas chamber. You either do something extreme or watch extreme things be done to your people.