Who made silicon valley great?

Was it not the Indian intellectuals then why are you guys against h1bs when we save you from bankruptcy

disgusting.

Let anglos do their own fucking work.

Yes they are the most arrogant people

Right now Indians who come to the US to do their Masters and PHDs are not getting H1Bs because your poo in the loo "staffing" companies are flooding the H1B lottery with useless indians who barely speak english.

karma is a bitch though, the poor subhumans who "win" the lottery get their money stolen by the staffing companies

""""""""""""saved""""""""""""

Updated version

Give me suggestions for improvement

Friendship ended with PAKISTAN

Now CHINA is my best friend

Is this satire?

>Microsoft bankrupt
>windows phone """"saved""""
>google and YouTube """"great""""
>apple hardware """"good""""

poo version of wewuz
fuck off back to your backwards shitty country
only thing you managed to make is windows 10, which not suprisingly, lies under your specialization
>it is shit

>siftware
>windows phone
>Indian """intellectuals"""

if theyre so smart why don't they just poo in the loo?

>shows engineers
>Indian Intellectuals ?
>Intellectuals ?

As long as we keep treating these dummies as intellectuals, we will not progress.

Those are fucking engineering fags who could not philosophize out of a paper bag. They are data cruncher and code monkeys and nothing else. Real intellectuals are far between and they are sitting in India trying to make India great again.

Your just exploited for your cheap labor GTFO

>nu-Youtube
>good

and if you are so smart why can't create original insults ?

Cool, but you would still be on the same "technological level" of a.c 2,000 years ago if it was not for the muslims ... mongolians ... English ...

>Be autistic (read: not smart)
>poo in the loo because poo goes in the loo

-Inconsistent font choice
-Inconsistent list formatting
-Inconsistent ALL CAPS
-Proper nouns are not capitalized
-Inproper aspect ratio on 3rd pic

And you wonder why people think you can't do anything properly?

The US government pushing and financing it so all use the same systems and can be more easy tracked.

You see after the 90 when all the KGB and other intelligence agency´s over watch projects got to light, especially the stasi ones in east Germany, where shown and made public there was a huge outcry.

Not to mention one of the main memes thatw here used in the cold war against soviets was that they spy on everyone.

So if you need info and you "cant" take it, what you do?

You give the people the possibility to give it freely and without them knowing that you have it. or rather that every one has it.

Silicon Valley isn't great. It is why we are all sitting around staring at our phones miserably. Fuck off indians.

>Those are fucking engineering fags who could not philosophize

on designated shit streets? When you will start to respect STEM and leave all that religious-shit to fanatics, you could be superpower, not superpeepoopower

Windows 10 is shit, AMD is fucking garbage, and the google pixel is fucking trash.

Thanks.
I'll make better baits next time
Constructive criticism is always appreciated

abcd, apu, babar, babu, bhindu, binder, bipty, boojie, buttonhead, chara, cow kisser, curry, d.i.p, dot knot, dot head, etch, gas pumpoer, ghinder, gupta, habib, halee, halaa, higger, indonigger, jab, julab, kaek, kaliali, kalu, kumar, kuthi, macaca, madrasis, napkin nigger, patel, pindundrjip, pull start, push button, reset, sambo, sanjay, slurpee jockey, spice rubber, target, taxi driver, thankyoucomeagain, wog

kind of hard to come up with something new for you guys

8/10 bait spell better next time

oh nice, every technology the loos genuinely take pride in are a big fucking joke. Please rid yourself from my country. Go better indian technology you smelly cunt

>1 post by this ID

So who made the image, you or OP? Does it take both Pajeet and Patel to spend 1000 hours in MS Paint (500 each)?

>That rating system.
Shit man, I'd forgotten that was even a thing.

I guess it makes sense for them to move to a plain old like/dislike counter from a web design perspective, but damn does that make me just a bit nostalgic for some of the features that YouTube hacked off along the way.

I think saying Indians are what makes Silicon Valley great is a little over the top. That being said, I like you guys. Top tier immigrants, extremely respectful, usually educated and well-spoken. Always trying very hard to integrate. I don't mind at all if more want to come.

Why do you not want to stop brain drain in your country Pajeet?

>Indian intellectuals

Also your ID sounds like a 13 year old girl's myspace name.

You guys are top notch at navigating systems that have been built. Totally risk averse but virtuosic at political sociopathy.

But it wasn't made great by any of these guys. For that you need the risk appetite that only the white man has

>Indian intellectuals
the white man invented the computer pajeet

>Indian intellectuals

You invent it we made it perfect

>Indian intellectuals

Yet your country still hasn't popularized the use of a toilet.

The fact that your entire pathetic tribe of sub-humans produced 3 statistical anomalies in the last 1000 years doesn't negate the fact that the rest of you are shit.

>guitar

canon in d on guitar rite? I remember that vid. I miss when video preview thumbs werent cancer

>indians built silicon valley
sounds about right. san fran street shit map related

> Indian intellectuals
No, all of the indian intellectuals are too busy shitposting on Sup Forums

Just learn to shit in a goddamned toilet, man. What the fuck is with your people and "alternative toilets" that you can't grasp why people are averse to taking you in? Also, you all look ugly. Fuck, even Bollywood stars look ugly as shit. JUST POO IN LOO YOU FUCK

Is that nadella faggot to blame for the shitty windows phone?
Yeah he deserves to get shot in the knees

Yes, Indian engys are perfectionism in person

Until you get those 50 concurrent if statements they call a program or hardcoded strings all over the system or many such retarded inventions pulled out their ass to suply rice for their village as fast as they could

Not saying all Indians are like that but most of the progress is made in an international community not by Indians themselves lol

Also fuck off Microsoft, still a bloatware and with Satya also new flavours of spyware

kek

but srsly china is everyone's best friend

mfw Indians create Skynet

DO MILK

That would be Steve Ballmer not Satya

Look at present day Apple, same shit that happens when financers are running a computer company

> GIMME MY MAX PROFITS AND LETS BURY OUR PREVIOUS YEARS OF SUCCESS SO WE CAN GO YACHTING TWICE AS MUCH DURRR!

>windows 10

troll with a vpn 0/10

U mad, white boi?

Also moving datacenters to India almost killed Microsoft and IBM and many other big techs

Sure its cheap as fuck but then you get to whole new levels of nepotism and incompetency and in the end all distanced away from it because in 5 years they got half a million new employees most of them doing nothing of value