Anti-Antifa Tactics

We need to start winning these skirmishes. What tactics can Trump supporters start executing to ensure an end to getting our asses kicked?

youtube.com/watch?v=2heeH7e1QZA

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=d6wWMG3jPHc
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/115675501/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/115641612
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/115665883/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/115683748/
youtu.be/gI6sARmxEuc
youtube.com/watch?v=hQd3KngouxQ
youtu.be/d8LiQFnkuJY
youtube.com/watch?v=qwGXm3XYw88
youtube.com/watch?v=NrOemQaEJGU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I'm serious. Coordinated tasers? Bear spray and gas masks? Emulated riot control tactics with shields?

I figure you should read up on black bloc tactics to understand how they operate in the first place. As far as I know, they rely a lot on dirty tactics such as singling out people to beat them up rather than getting into a straight-up fight.

Police Tactics

>Form line, wait til they try a hit and run
>Two jump forward, grab faggot, drag back behind the line
>Line reforms
>Proceed to beat the shit out of them

Call the police and FBI and report terrorist activity in the area being committed by men wearing all black and in facemasks.

Then watch them scatter as the swift hand of justice rains down on them.

yep.

>www.youtube.com/watch?v=d8LiQFnkuJY

Its called getting big and learning how to fight or learning how to use your weapon. Antifa is just a nu-male mob so all you need to do is not get shanked or not get jumped

Here is a hint...

Mel is R O B U S T as fuck.

This. I was under the impression that america had law enforcement and the wild west is a thing of the past.

This is best bet. Notice how their fighting attempts to break up the group. If you maintain a line and defend (dont rush into their group after them) it makes them come to you.

get a ccw permit and a gun and then read up on your local laws about how far they have to go before you can shoot and then go to one of their protests and bait them into breaking them

>What tactics can Trump supporters start executing to ensure an end to getting our asses kicked?

Poo on a stick.

>trumpcucks
>winning

pick one

this will work

Implementation of sticks seems to work

This. The 2nd Amendment isn't about duck hunting.

Antifa are like a pack of negroe except their arms cant physically punch very hard.

youtube.com/watch?v=d6wWMG3jPHc

Stick with your mates. You don't have to stay shoulder to shoulder, but know where they are so you know your safe zones.

Keep visual on as many assailants as possible at all times.

Designate a backfield man to take on "flankers" that may try to run past or around the front line. Linemen know they can ignore one or two small, fast guys who slip by.

Big guys should aim to lock up multiple attackers. Set up takedowns for your mates and take advantage of any enemies that are tunnel-visioned on your allies.

We actually spent a fair portion of the day discussing that. Hold on a sec, leaf, I got your back.
>archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/115675501/
>archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/115641612
>archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/115665883/
>archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/115683748/

That's about what we've got so far. This is very much in the nascent stages right now. May wind up being stillborn, actually. But anyway, that'll get you up to speed.

the shills are using Canadian proxies. hes is California socal to be exact.

>We need to start acting like niggers

How about you study, work hard, achieve a level of success where you are in charge of the hiring process and only employ non-degenerates instead?

>taking antifa seriously

Fighting them is like competing in the retard olympics. Just ignore them. Trust in my digits

Stay home and shit post on social media

Seriously, call a SWAT team on their asses. I'm fucking praying for the day I get called to break up a communist riot. Help me realize my dream of baton striking every commie I see.

Not in California, apparently.

Legit question: What activities would I have to witness or suspect antifa and black bloc anarchists of doing to bring the SWAT team running fastest? Just want to know what to look out for, so I can do my civic duty and all...

This made me think of the movie 300

You could set up to brawl them so both you and the antifaggots get charged by the police or you could learn option b

Find out the areas specific laws regarding performing a citizens arrest then show up with a good number of people and detain all the vandals and everyone who assaults you for stopping the vandals then if the police are under a Republican government you performed your citizens duty and will be warned not to seek out criminals under vigilante justice laws. If it's a democrat they'll probably harass you and release the antifa but you can just rinse and repeat.

The only Trump supporters who
got their asses kicked were in liberal
cities user. Fighting and rioting like
that is happening exclusively where
these faggots go to school, not in
red states, not on red campuses,
except Austin, Tx, where they have
been btfo obviously.

SWAT team seems pretty based. Even when they got rifles pointed at you there's nothing to worry about because they are skilled with their weapons unlike the pleb police

If you see an antifa flag, or anyone in a facemask/all black committing any act of violence, that's enough. Antifa are by definition domestic terrorists, and the police that show up to show "presence" are always the local cops who don't want to ruffle feathers. Call the local FBI office, or state troopers/sheriffs and report men wearing facemasks and all black attacking people. As soon as you mention the word "terrorist", the whole block will be shut down.

Going with a tried a true method should work well.

Awesome. I'll bear that in mind. Hope the little shits have drugs on 'em when they get busted.

First of all, we have to assemble in numbers. What we normally have, is two or three goys ready to fight, and the rest are just flag-waving normies who back off the fight, while you're getting bashed.

We need ten, twenty guys ready to brawl like Russian hooligans before we even break-even with antifa.

We can have our females using long-range pepper spray, while our men bash the antifa into the dust, we have to wear masks like them too, or arrest and doxing will ruin us.

> Trusting women with a weapon

Jesus, no. The women have no part in this. They need to stay far back.

This. The commie filth don't abide by the rule of law. Fight fire with fire. The time for civil discussion is over.

This and some intimidation tactics.
Chant in unison
youtu.be/gI6sARmxEuc

>it's another larp thread full of betas that would get their head kicked in in a real fight

>using the word "goy" and "normie" unironically

Go back to trs and look for ways to promote chad nationalism

Tell all the numales and middle aged fat guys to stop going to rallies.

That only works on simpletons like Arale

just snap their pencil necks, dummy

>A shekel for the good goy.

As you've seen that's not really an option in places like Berkley where they are told to stand down

Release undesirable critters e.g. snakes, rats, spiders in their vicinity. They will scream like school girls and scatter like roaches.

Your digits say you are a retard. Just like what is coming out of your mouth. Perfect synchronization.

Stick together
Don't allow the enemy to infiltrate
Defend yourself

The ones trying to create a gang to fight antifa are the shills

Like SWAT user said, though, sheriffs and FBI aren't quite the same as local PD.

>it's another larp thread full of betas that would get their head kicked in in a real fight
>ireland

Kek. Faggot.

Just stay the fuck away from them. They've been bringing syringes with their AIDS blood to their "protests" and injecting counter protesters when shit starts hitting the fan.

That was local PD. Call FBI/Sheriffs/State Troopers and they'll be there faster than you can beat a commie. The word "terrorist" needs to be thrown in though.

Push up threads, last 2 digits is how many you have to do for the day. If less than 30, reroll. We can't go around knocking out Antifa with pencil arms.

>debating the role of women in a movement that contains, on average, approximately one woman to every fifteen boys.

Seriously, how do you expect this to work? Women are about as eager to join the alt-right as blacks are to join the KKK or whites are to join Nation of Islam.

>south africa

Topkek

While I have heard of this rumor a month ago, it sounds like it has yet to be confirmed.

We just need more people. These lefties are literal faggots. But riot police tactics should be effective.

>This made me think of the movie 300

>Earthquake?

>No, captain. Hambeasts.

What state are you in, SWAT user?

I'm in San Diego Area. After the Berkeley riots, UCSD seems like the next logical area, and I'll be there cracking skulls. But, if you happen to be in the area, I'll just watch you do that for me.

You live in a police state ffs

just make a sling staff and put a hand full of nuts and washers and sling them.

I'm in VOL, we have a plan for a shield wall at the next Californian event

>this is standard behaviour in the US

No wonder the niggers hate you lot

So this... is the true power of Autism

This

Why don't you dress like an antifa, get in their midst an start fucking them up? Get a group of strong/combat-trained men and do that. Utterly jewish tactic, but probably effective and fun.

What is VOL?

sticks

Well my strategy so far has been to live in a place where a Democrat doesn't have the authority to order police to stand down, that way when Antifa shows up the police fight them for me.

No this is

youtube.com/watch?v=hQd3KngouxQ

I'm in NY, so I can only pray the idiots try something like that in my area.

That's clearly his mom's trenchcoat.

Don't be stupid, first of all. Every video I've seen of antifa "winning" a fight has been a group of them singling somebody out and mass attacking them. Don't let yourself be singled out. Don't go into a situation stupidly outnumbered. Don't be afraid to fight dirty either.

vangaurd of liberty, we and anticom do a bit of work together but operate separately.

We have jobs to be at.
We'll never match the numbers of the left until welfare is ended.

>want some easy shin/arm armour

get sheet steel and hammer it into a rough shape of your chosen appendige and then tie/strap it to you!!

*BONUS* smacking som1 with your arm covered in steel can knock teeth out ;)

That last one was on Saturday

WHERE WERE YOU???

youtu.be/d8LiQFnkuJY

Tactics like these.

Fuck, how do I find you goys?

youtube.com/watch?v=qwGXm3XYw88
around 30 seconds in play this in the background
youtube.com/watch?v=NrOemQaEJGU

stfu shill. the only ones who want or need skirmishes are you, antifa faggots.
go peddle your nigger-tier violence elsewhere.

Notice Antifa only exists within democratic strongholds, which often happen to be major hubs

Major cities and universities for instance, high density and high profile. I doubt Antifa exists within any Red counties, I think it's a massive case of confirmation bias making them look more powerful than they really are. They have adopted jihadi tactics of not fighting until they've already won the battle thanks to situational (mostly numerical) advantage.

That said, they should be given zero tolerance no matter where they are, legally speaking.

I'd give you detailed instructions on how you defeat an entrenched urban guerrilla force, but I don't wanna get v&

All I'll say is look at how General Washington and his men won the battle for regional support back in the 1770's, if you want to see a historical comparison

I'm not advocating any violence, this is merely a theoretical strategic exercise

This is the dumbest excuse that right-leaning people make. Revolutionary change happens in the streets. All modern movements are achieved via mass mobilization. The right has gotten lazy since the election t b h

We could form shield walls to stop the black blocks from moving forward through the street.

go to our website at vangaurdofliberty.com and send a email to our "contact us" link at the bottom requesting a discord link. If GW asks how you found it tell him you were given the info by a guy who posted this image.

This

Don't call the local police if Antifa are openly in the scene, cops probabaly been told to stand down

Call the state police/FBI and scream TERRORISM. That will get them in the case and then the State Police/Feds will force the local cops to act

to be fair, Ireland are the niggers of Europe; they're great in mob fights

Anyone who goes to one of those "protests", regardless of political affiliation, is a fucking retard. Those are grown-children with half-baked political ideologies and misguided anger. This type of shit is soros-tier "useful idiot" propaganda and diversion tactics. Stay covert until an opportunity presents itself. Smacking some trust-fund baby in berkeley with a stick would be fun, but you're ultimately just revealing your identity, your agenda, and likely getting arrested and put on a list. It just doesn't accomplish anything. Your time would be better spent exercising your mind and body.

What about dressing like antifa, going to where you know antifa will be, and then wreaking chaos? Presumably they don't all know each other. Sow discord and distrust

Hold the line
Love isn't always on time!

If they actually did this then the FBI would step in. An air bubble in a syringe can kill you alone. This would be the dumbest possible thing on antifa's part.

pelt them discretely with a bb gun from afar

Topkek, that's literally an Abo invention

Just to clarify: dress as antifa and unleash pepper spray etc on antifa

This is likely part of a Russian disinformation campaign meant to undermine the U.S. intelligence agencies in general, and to more immediately lend credence to President Donald Trump's allegations that former President Barack Obama spied on him.

Carry a knife and turn their necks into blood fountains when their cucked brain start thinking they should fuck with you.

Im waiting for the day...

>An air bubble in a syringe can kill you alone

The chance of being randomly stuck with a needle and it going directly into a vein is practically zero. You still catch AIDS even if it's injected into the muscle or fat.