What if

Snowden is a CIA agent (he formerly worked for the CIA see link before) and his sole mission was to discredit and disempower the NSA. Which is controlled by the military (the good guys) as we know, and now we know has fewer tools and less power at its disposal than the CIA engineering sub-departments.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Edward_Snowden#Employment_at_CIA
urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Snowden
whatdoesitmean.com/index2199.htm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Here's proof he worked for the CIA before becoming a 'contractor' for the NSA.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Edward_Snowden#Employment_at_CIA

bump for interest

Someone post the roll version

its true

I've been starting to believe this more and more lately.

The CIA and NSA are both freemasonic hangouts. They more or less took back America after the Civil War. Everything was corrupted to the core before CIA/NSA even created. None of them are your friends, and no one who would want to be your friend was let into any position of power in either organization.

The "counter-coup" / "internal fight" is just a LARP. Trying to pretend they are on your side now that the people are on the edge of revolt.

Congratulations, you know the truth.
Not that it matters, it helped to blow open the surveillance state that Onigger helped to set up.

He's still an alright guy, now that the CIA has been BTFO

Same.

Or he is a double agent send to Russia to set things in to Motion that would other wise not be set in to Motion.

what do you mean

>what if
I thought this was already common knowledge
CIA wanted to get back at the NSA for Patraeos and some other shit

>the military (the good guys)
Hahahaha

OR, Snowden was given the files to leak by the director of the NSA as a test to see how much and for how long Americans would give a shit. The answer to that question was obvious, but you're trying to tell me that the Feds couldn't ground the flight that Snowden was on to Russia? Yeah fucking right. They let him go.

I'm starting to think that, too.

This, and guess what, no one gave a fuck anyway. Go to work and pay your taxes.

urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Snowden

china had no problem letting him out of their country and go to russia. that says alot.

It's possible that the Chinese were not made aware of what they had flying through their airspace.

Alerting the Chinese to Snowden would've been very bad OPSEC for the US Deep State. Same goes if Snowden was Russian intelligence.

Do you not remember the media coverage? The MSM was a circus tracking his whereabouts. It would have been impossible for either Russia or China to not know. It was all staged.

God damn taxes. Fuck you, Ben Franklin.

Intelligence communities bickering and fighting amongst each other? That I can believe.

Any of them being on our side or having our interests in mind? Get the fuck out of here.

Of all of them I don't understand what would possess you to think the NSA is on your side.

which one is he

idk man but let's just blindly believe it and meme it when we want to circlejerk and "(((discredit)))" the "bad" guys

is nsa /ourguys/ now?

>January 4, 2017 - Trump Explodes In “Cold Anger” After CIA-NSA Gun Battle In Lower Manhattan
whatdoesitmean.com/index2199.htm

Was nsa made to counter cia?