Trolled leftists like a boss

>trolled leftists like a boss
>Motivated Antifa to show their true colors
>Believed in the power of meme magic

He was a tragic loss.

He didn't go anywhere, the drama started right when he was ending his tour so it only seems like it

>His entire shtick revolves around acting like a degenerate
>People think he will go away when it's found out that he's an even bigger degenerate than once thought

That homo isn't go away anytime soon.

Cernovich sais he still has big things in store. I guess we'll see..

>still releasing his book
>still going on college tours
>starting his own media empire
what loss?

He's coming back and will be stronger than ever. He's here, he's queer, and he's not going to take your liberal bullshit anymore

He's fuckin done if he doesn't find someone to publish his book. Doubting he will. This time next year he's a memory if he's lucky.

>Cernovich

The guy who gets in a Twitter fued with Baked Alaska. 2% the asset Milo was.

Why do fags always scowl like this in photos?

Sorry I should've been more clear; He said Milo is the one with things in store.

Sup Forums does not like milo, fuck off.

No I understood you, I just don't think Cernovich knows much of anything at all.

>Reminder that Milo's whole profit schema requires 90% of people hate him
>this hate amplifies his voice
>he reaches a huge raw volume of people
>10% of that huge number like him
>some normal % of them buy books, shirts, attend paid events, etc

He's not an activist, he's an entertainer who hates Journalists ever since the Telegraph fired him on bad terms.

i bet he never even intended to speak at CPAC.

Remember that he was pulled the same morning Trump was added, it seems like that was coordinated to make sure Milo and Trump weren't too conflated.

>disgusting retrograde
>in it purely for money
I hope he never comes back

Eh. Milo still has a popular website. And a super popular fb presence (typically anywhere from 1k-40k likes on his posts).

I think Milo's role is definitely restricted to college campuses. He excels in pointing out the hypocrisy/stupidity of colleges lib-progs.

>it takes centuries for leftists to dig up some kind of quasi-semi pedophilia thing on Milo
>within one week Milo has posted on his website George Takei saying the exact same thing
There is zero doubt the leftists are evil

I actually admire milo a lot. He says some stuff I don't agree with. But he has more balls than most of Sup Forums who would likely never speak about this stuff in public.

Milo is an annoying piece of shit

Stop associating with obvious idiots like him, Cernobitch and molyneux Sup Forums

I like you, user. Dem's good thoughts

The guys that took him down were conservatives you dolt.

Good for them, we don't want him

>He was a tragic loss.
...you know he ain't dead, right? He has his own website, he can self-publish his damn book any time he wants, you can literally go support him right now.

Milo is just starting to gain some serious power.

He's already found a publisher that will, and has already found another job to stay in the states.

When is he going to address Pizzagate? The timing is perfect to kick the CIA while they're down.

Milo gets meme magic though. Cernovich could never grasp it.

>Soros foundation
>conservative