IS WHITE GENOCIDE REAL POL?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/White_genocide_conspiracy_theory

Wikipedia is saying its a conspiracy theory.
We are all madmen, is white genocide real?
Redpill me Sup Forums

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/White_genocide_conspiracy_theory
RenegadeVids.com
RenegadeTribune.com
RenegadeBroadcasting.com
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ethnocide
treaties.un.org/doc/publication/unts/volume 78/volume-78-i-1021-english.pdf
un.org/esa/socdev/unpfii/documents/DRIPS_en.pdf
dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/39547100/YouTube and Facebook arguments/Politics/Islam and immigration/#whitegenocide/White genocide links main.pdf
youtu.be/BrfnWiGG3w8
youtu.be/Wb55teb1gJ0
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/White_Genocide
amazon.com/Legend-Hayk-Bel-Nimrod/dp/1627721096
youtube.com/watch?v=F91Uj5rmSeI
cia.gov/library/publications/the-world-factbook/fields/2127.html
pewresearch.org/fact-tank/2016/06/23/its-official-minority-babies-are-the-majority-among-the-nations-infants-but-only-just/
usnews.com/news/articles/2015/07/06/its-official-the-us-is-becoming-a-minority-majority-nation
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

jews being turned into lamps and rounded up on buses isn't a conspiracy theory but the media promoting race mixing is. ok.

It's a good rhetoric. Proving intent is pretty hard here so it remains in the conspiracy category. But demographic replacement of whites in certain countries is taking place and when people birng it up they're actively opposed so for all intents and purposes we might assume it's actually real.

Ask yourself.
Why are there so many minorities coming into white countries?
Why are there no whites going into black or hispanic or middle eastern or asian countries?
Why are nonwhites called minorities even though they are by far the majority, even in some western european countries?
Why can Africa be for Africans but Europe can't be for Europeans?
What happens when a white breeds with a nonwhite? Is the child white? Will the child's offspring ever be white again?
What does diversity mean? What does multiculturalism mean?
Think for yourself and come to your own conclusion about is it real. Think beyond the questions I gave you.

>Why are there so many minorities coming into white countries?

because they let them come?

>Why are there no whites going into black or hispanic or middle eastern or asian countries?

because they don't want to?

>Why are nonwhites called minorities even though they are by far the majority, even in some western european countries?

in which western country are "minorities" the majority?

>Why can Africa be for Africans but Europe can't be for Europeans?

who said it can't?

>What happens when a white breeds with a nonwhite? Is the child white? Will the child's offspring ever be white again?

is the child nonwhite? will the child's offspring ever be nonwhite again?

>What does diversity mean? What does multiculturalism mean?

have you tried using a dictionary?

Being this dumb

nice argument

You posted exactly what I wanted to post. Thanks, user.

"""""""""""""""let"""""""""""""""

>in which western country are "minorities" the majority?
California, any major city in the US or western Europe

>who said it can't?
see Rhodesia and South Africa

do you smellelelelel what iraq is cookin?

I saw 5 niggers at a safeway here in alaska. this is after I've lived in the area I'm in for the past 15 years and I'm only seeing more. you need to take your niggers back and keep them there or when we finally break off from you we'll just ship them down to texas, fuck'n fagifornia or something.

Hi Mike!

This is related to the morons who say the US is 60% white, or 50%, or whatever.
The political left in the US, the democrats, were the slaveholders, the KKK, and the ones who kept blacks out of white schools.
They believe that a single non-Aryan ancestor makes you an 'other'. Example: Obama is half-white? No...black. The kids of Jeb Bush...half white?...nope. Hispanic.
The whole debate is worthless, anyway. Culture is the only thing that matters.
Leftists are the real enemy and the cause of all problems today.

>California
>country

>Sup Forumsacks arguing each other over why racemixing is so bad... meanwhile in the White house, Trump is making a speech to address his kike overlords in a private meeting to praise them for being kikes

schlomo would be so proud of you guys if he could read all these posts, so much that he might actually consider giving you a quarter of a shekel.

White genocide is real, but it's also literal. There's nothing wrong with race-mixing. It's when they start rounding us up and killing us that I'm scared about, and I have no doubt that they have plans in motion to get just that done.

>country
>California

Why not pick counties? There must be a hundred US counties that are majority black.
>A hundred countries!1!

>see Rhodesia and South Africa
They did that to themselves. They failed the intelligence test, and proved themselves unworthy to exist. Don't deny truth just because it hurts.

nice counterarguments you jew

Yup.

Abandon all form of media from (((them)))

Exercise. Prepare for the war.

Go to any r/politics thread where they are circle jerking about how stupid Trump voters are.

Usually the highest upvoted comments say something to the effect of liberals have been too tolerant of the white working class for too long, all they gotta do is wait 20 years until Hispanics are the majority and then real progressivism (tm) will take hold.

So yeah, straight from the horses mouth you can hear when liberals don't think anyone is paying attention. The thing is, they're probably too stupid to imagine a genocide taking any form other than gas chambers and smallpox blankets. Forced demographic displacement is, to them, as natural and inevitable as a sunrise.

Mexicants are dindus too.
The welfare is a dead giveaway.

he also had catholic grandfather, why don't you blame catholics too?

*check the flag*

It is Ahmed posting bait, sage.

>listening to jewpedia

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/White_genocide_conspiracy_theory

Wikipedia doesn't believe in PizzaGate, either. I wouldn't trust them on anything that important.

What do you suppose they mean by this?

I know you're baiting but we're talking about change here and you can't just keep moving the goalposts (well the cities are still white -> well the countries are still white -> well whites aren't being murdered en masse (you see this in south africa) -> well it wasn't really genocide)

I don't get the point you think you're making.

That was solely Kennedy. No one else involved had any significance.

He wants to be beat up by every girl.

Just visit RenegadeVids.com & RenegadeTribune.com then RenegadeBroadcasting.com to learn all that you need to learn about White Genocide.

>That was solely Kennedy. No one else involved had any significance.
Did you even read the image?

>jews run all the banks
there's literally no monopoly in banking
you can put your money anywhere you please even inside your mattress
this is some stale meme hitlerlad

What you typed had no relation to my post.
Communicate clearly. Use copypaste if needed.
Every race that comes to the US is being genocided using your definition.
My Slovenian family in 1888 were proud of their heritage, and they were race-mixed out of existence. So were Englishmen, Africans...etc.
Culture is what counts.

>the guy that sponsored it was Irish
>who cares
>the guy that promoted it was another Irish
>who cares
>the one guy is jew
>OMG ITS DA JOOZ Sup Forums IS RITE!

Unlike you, I know history.
Now tell us how de joos dey done sto yo moneys and you would be RICH and FAMOUS but dey wont let you.

>that flag
>those trips
I'm not sure what to make of this

Honestly a world without white nerds is perfectly acceptable.

Are you fucking stupid man? What bearing does the absolute number of majority black counties in the US have in this discussion? I didn't think you were even serious so I didn't acknowledge it.

Here's your history lesson. Both the old South Africa and Rhodesia have ceased to exist in the same way that the US will because their governments became majority black. What the fuck do you mean they did it to themselves?

i hit the jackpot lad

It is real

Only a dumbass would take the sense literally.

It implies that the kikes and liberals in holkywood and social media are promoting race mixing. It can be said it isn't forced, but it's promoted and the liberals love non whites entering the white majority countries, to fill their skittles bowl quota, but also hate when whites live as minorities in non white majority countries (da opressor)

Whites have reccesive genes, look at the case of Obongo, never once was he mentioned as being mixed race. He was called everywhere black or african american, once you mix, the notion of whiteness goes away and now it becomes non white, thus low birth rate promoted by social media and high race mixing, whites can dissapear, but liberals don't care for them the white opressor is gone.

Glad you found defending some Jew more important than defending your arguments against the existence of white genocide, kike

Yes white genocide is real but it's our own fault and degeneracy and technology only helps.

Many factors contribute to it, mainly feminism, inflation, and immigration. Also white men have become weak. White women don't really want to have to choose another race but they will if all the white men are cucks.

Our higher intelligence leads to more introspection and insecurity which causes sexual dysfunction.

The label of white genocide was applied by (((them))) in order to sound alarmist and silly; obviously white people aren't getting popped in the streets by the thousands, so it just sounds silly to your average person.

The real plan is to genetically disseminate white genes amongst the African and Arab populations. Both of these groups have genetic makeups that favor emotional decision making, which is good for survival in their environments, but ill-suited for forming working societies. They also have strong a sense of individuality, making them difficult to control, but easy to manipulate.

This will dumb down the European populace as a whole while simultaneously taming the Africans' and Arabs' genetic dispositions. Combine this with the death of unique cultures and you have a Globalist's wet dream

south africa and rhodesia had majority black population to begin with, how is that even a comparison?

Stop giving this cuck any attention.
We should focus on the leaks instead. We have established the existance of white genocide more often then necessary, 80% of people still asking about it do so to stirr up controversy.
Sage, btw.

what's the relation between individuality and susceptibility to manipulation

this. jews finally have to admit the killings of the 10 gadrillion whites and pay reparations

>Wikipedia is saying its a conspiracy theory.
Implying conspiracy theories aren't true.

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ethnocide
>treaties.un.org/doc/publication/unts/volume 78/volume-78-i-1021-english.pdf
>un.org/esa/socdev/unpfii/documents/DRIPS_en.pdf
>dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/39547100/YouTube and Facebook arguments/Politics/Islam and immigration/#whitegenocide/White genocide links main.pdf

youtu.be/BrfnWiGG3w8
youtu.be/Wb55teb1gJ0
>proving intent is hard

yes

its real

It is long known that Kraut's cunts belong to Abdul. American ones are for Jamal.

So what? I dont even live there. Why is OP hunting for trannys in Southeast Asia?

>Fuck them

Would you genocide you're kids... for the betterment of a greater cause?

=WAR

>being this much of a pedantic asshole in non-country

Lmao anything they don't want the public to realize they will throw into the conspiracy theory category. The globalists have been pushing for white genocide for decades. They keep flooding white countries with niggers and shitskins expecting whites to eventually mix in with them. They will do anything to keep the brainwashed in their brainwashed state of mind. It's all about control. The globalists are sending all of the shitskins into Europe so they can slowly genocide white people, well guess what? Most white people aren't that stupid and they will fight back soon and it won't be pretty.

A small group of elite African Americans is trying to hijack the Jewish plan for world domination.
We all know the jewish plan for creating a hybrid mixed race for the new world order, but a small group of African Americans is trying to change these plans. For years the African American scientists struggled to find a way to surpass whites in intelligence and inventiveness by adopting their culture. They thought the only reason whites were richer, smarter and more successful than blacks was their culture and if they just adopted the same culture they would become superior just like them. After years of this tactic they realized that even by adopting white culture the blacks were still lacking behind, which is when they got tricked by Jews.

There are three godly races of man>kind,
Nord
African
Chinese

So whites have nothing to worry about.

He who has something to worry about = the son of man.
Those that wish to create war with man>kind.

So you understand the purge, and now the middle east {earth}.

If living within the walls of man, you do not except... then it is likely you are purged from the state.

The Jewish elites convinced the African elites that the only way to become superior like whites was to race mix with them, adopting their superior genes and becoming successful like them. The African elite was reluctant in the beginning to accept this but they eventually did and started promoting race mixing to their lower echelons. Then, an African scientist
discovered something that changed everything. He realized that even though whites were superior to them there was a group of people that was even better than whites, the Jews. After studying Jews for years he finally found the secret of their genetic success. It wasn't the race or skin color that made them superior but a highly effective selective breeding process that actually happened accidentally with Jews not even knowing it. It all started in Israel during the Roman times,
in 132 AD the Bar Kokhba rebellion started in Israel against the Roman empire which Jews eventually lost. After that Jews were expelled from Israel and migrated to Europe, but the important thing here is which Jews migrated.
After that war approximately 90% of the total Jewish population was either massacred by Romans or converted to Christianity, the only small group of Jews that managed to migrate was their very top elite that included rabbis, scribes, physicians and generally the most intelligent people of their nation. At that moment, by having over 90% of their lowest ranks removed from their population the collective average intelligence of the remaining jews skyrocketed. This
combined with the fact that this small group was the only non-Christian group in a Christian Europe they ended up breeding with each other instead of mixing with the native populations and just like artificial breeds of dogs Jews also ended up with several genetic defects due to the small gene pool.

The African scientist realized that by using the same process on blacks they could eventually create a superior black race while the exact reverse process would be pushed on white populations. Their plan includes promoting breeding within the bottom 90% of the least intelligent ranks of white populations to slowly bring down their average ethnic intelligence all while reducing breeding to the
bottom 90% least intelligent blacks by promoting abortion. Even if blacks have considerably lower number of people with over the average IQ over the years their total average intelligence will slowly increase and at current levels it is estimated that they will
surpass that of whites in the next 80 years, currently the highest population of these black elites in the New world reside in the state of Maryland, which probably explains why its the richest state in USA even though 1/3 of the population is black. One of the earliest mentions of the plan was included in the mythological story of Yakub which describes a similar method of selective breeding about white people. In reality the infamous story
was actually a manifesto for the future not a story in the past that serves as a self-fulfilling prophecy for the next generations of black elites to adhere. It also foretells the European counterpart of the black elite family generation of the chosen most intelligent black man that will come from Africa to Europe as a refugee entering from the island of Patmos. Only the chosen ones of the highest intelligence would be allowed to come as refugees and promote breeding within their own race while the least intelligent would be either left to Africa to die from disease and starvation or the ones who manage to slip with the intelligent ones to Europe they are pushed for race mixing with whites. This also serves as a tactic as to not make the Jews suspicious that their plan is not going well.

The plan of the Jews is evil and problematic but the African global domination plan is even worse and should be stopped at all costs! Even in the jewish plan a part of the superior white genes would survive in the race mixed people but with this new process the superior white genes will all disappear while creating a pure black master race to rule the future dumb masses of whites.

>No monopoly in banking
>Rothschilds own every central bank save for a grand total of two fucking country's

Great job convincing me Schlomo. Gonna get to stuffing that mattress now.

Look at the Chinese or Japanese, traditionally they value their societies more than their individuality, and so you don't see much dissent or outside influence because they are proud of what they have.

Then look at your average African, hood rat, or pink haired college liberal; they think what they are doing is good, because they act upon emotional impulses, but they lack abstract thought. Its easy to dangle candy in front of them, because you know they will take it.

Appreciation of society is a logical conclusion most adults make eventually, these people are just stuck in that kind of "rebellious teenager" mindset; impressionable and arbitrary.

do you know what the word monopoly means you goy animal
why do you spout shit you don't understand lad

nice myth, the majority of countries in the world today have state owned central banks

Africans have HUNDREDS of THOUSANDS, or years of history, which slaves, got to know... heh...
so funny.

(((state))) owned

Why do they have to borrow from it them?

i've read all your posts java lad
enjoyed every word

>sub80 IQ blacks will surpass white IQ in 80 years
stopped reading right there. i dont even oppose the theory of selective breeding for intelligence, that's just a ridiculously short period of time for such a transformation to occur. infact its laughable and makes me question your own intelligence

>majority black counties in the US have in this discussion?
Nothing, dumbass. I was mocking the other guy.
This guy answered:

Planet of the apeman... wuz also funny as phuck.
Telling version of events, actually...

Scaredome feels, naturally.

I'm 99% certain he was being sarcastic.
1% of me remembers that this is Sup Forums, though.
It needs some work, but an entertaining read.

You should seriously never post here again. Jesus.

Soros says: for a flourishing economy, you have to have growth.

This right here is the problem with the thinking of Globalists, and bankers/money people in general. They are stuck in a limitless growth paradigm, and our petri dish is filling up fast. Western populations are generally content to slow down their reproduction in a sensible way, because they instinctively know it makes sense, it's time to reign shit in before we cook this planet and go out in misery.

But no, for the money people, who contribute NOTHING, that won't do. They'll lose their leverage, and they won't be special any more. They would rather keep on trucking and run this bitch into a brick wall, ruin it for everyone for a long long time. Because they are GREEDY motherfuckers, and they know no other way.

It's high time, while western populations are still strong enough, that they are put FIRMLY in their fucking place.

We need to get rid of all this FAKE MONEY they've created through imaginary financial instruments and schemes, money that exists on hard drives and is diluting the real value in the world.

We need to wrench their leverage from them, because they are sick, and they shouldn't be behind the wheel of this bus any more. We need to figure out how to make them sit the fuck down and shut the fuck up.

Race is no longer a term used by biologists or anthropologists.

There is more variation within groups than between them.

Even dictionary definitions of "race" exclude the archaic definition.

Nobody with a modern understanding of genetics believes in outdated science.

No there can't be such thing as white genocide because there is no such thing as race.

>because they let them come?
Despite the increase in crime rates it yields and psychological factors that and hard data that factually prove multiculturalism means more crime and terror. And it is pushed by media, media which usually happens to be controlled by Jews.

Meanwhile, Europe doesn't give a shit about Ukrainian refugees or getting whites out of South Africa (but Merkel literally wanted to create safe routes to Syria).

You just made clear white genocide exists.

Same states that import 3 million rabid niggers who rape our girls in the streets. It's almost like there is a connection.

But yeah, Obama probably would have denied your TV records what you say, so it must be true. People are always honest.

Did your feelings get hurt?
You're anonymous. Act like you have a pair.

Where do they get the nerve to claim it's a conspiracy theory?

Is that Asuka?

Not a conspiracy theory. The label is just another attempt to preemptively discredit without supplying an argument

I really hate the term and how it is used (da joos are pushing for it!), it's counter-productive because it makes people immediately think you're crazy.
Really, saying it makes you look retarded especially when the ones saying it are openly neo-nazis or any other extreme fringe groups. How dumb are you guys?

Are Western governments and politicians pushing this? Yes for votes and money or whatever. Don't vote for these idiots that want mass-immigration, I always see tons of people on Sup Forums saying how they vote for these idiots.

based North Dakota

>I have more children than a white couple
>so I'm genociding them
What have I become

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/White_Genocide

amazon.com/Legend-Hayk-Bel-Nimrod/dp/1627721096

Proportion of catholics. Mindset of chosen. Ability to mould into a society and remain unnamed. Ability to have social spheres ostracize those who mention your heritage.

Who is we? The subverted masses are the fifth column.
They don't want to? Perhaps those nations do not offer as generous a welfare state. It's literally nothing though...
Minorities are becoming the majority within this generation in the United States.
Africa is for Africans but Europe is for all: youtube.com/watch?v=F91Uj5rmSeI
The child is mixed-breed. Not white, it will become non-white as the non-whites flock and replace white genes.
>use a dictionary.
It was rhetorical.

there is none. the white genes spread the furtherest from the times of the barbarians vikings greeks n romans to colonialism to modern day sex tourists in southeast asia.

calling it genocide is like feminists using rape.
real genocide is what happened to the armenians rwandans native indians aboriginies jews etc.

its whites being sterile thats it. Your fertility is below 2.11. Thats why. Its shrinking while most groups not all are higher. Its white abstinence really the name

cia.gov/library/publications/the-world-factbook/fields/2127.html

even nonwhite nations are fucked like iran.
Only first world that isnt low is isreal, even though the arab ferility is going DOWN.
Do your research, been watching this since 2007.

even if you can make the argument "europe for europeans" how can you also make the argument "america for europeans" ?

The modern Americans are white immigrants from Europe. Brits, Irish, French, Germans, Russians, and even some Cypriots. America was founded by Europeans. Where do you think the founding fathers came from? Did they migrate tens of thousands of years to the New World? No, it was within this last millennium. The point I am making is that the modern Americans, who are in fact white Europeans, ought to protect their nation from the droves of migrants. They are, in fact, replacing them: pewresearch.org/fact-tank/2016/06/23/its-official-minority-babies-are-the-majority-among-the-nations-infants-but-only-just/
usnews.com/news/articles/2015/07/06/its-official-the-us-is-becoming-a-minority-majority-nation

>there's nothing wrong with race mixing

Yes. When you claim it's happening they call you a looney, when you provide the evidence, they explain that white genocide is good

Greeks are not White, so good to now you will be mongrelised even more

In their home land, yes. I wouldn't agree with whites coming to your home land now and breeding you out either.

STARCO A SHIT

finns are closer to asians than whites

>Why are there so many minorities coming into white countries?
ur fertility rate is low so instead of working like japanese you brought them in.
>Why are there no whites going into black or hispanic or middle eastern or asian countries?
South Africa,Nambia,uae,central asia, singapore,qatar has many whites, especially if there is a military base. Latin america is white a nation full bloods make 30% of population, but most are mixed with some native or black but predominatly european in DNA and culture.
>Why are nonwhites called minorities even
though they are by far the majority, even in some western european countries?
it goes by the nation
>Why can Africa be for Africans but Europe can't be for Europeans?
it can be, but your ancestors didnt think that when they brought "diversity" by colonizing other lands. Instead they could build a wall after kicking out the moors. Plus only north western europe has foreigners, mainly germanic land. Celtic lands like scotland ireland n wales,slavic baltic lands,finland and some southern european lands are still near homogneous like that of japan.
>What happens when a white breeds with a nonwhite? Is the child white? Will the child's offspring ever be white again?
yes its just recessive it still pops up like we see with some latinos or arabs descended from crusaders. You are still white as you are ethnic. Like japanese will call eurasians more white then asian.
>What does diversity mean? What does multiculturalism mean?
something like singapore.
>Think for yourself and come to your own conclusion about is it real. Think beyond the questions I gave you.

out of everyone crying about minority, whites should be the last one since they are on 4 continents with significant minorities in africa and asia.
If anyone who should complain are native indians,aboriginies, maoris and above all hawaiians.They literally got 1 tiny island and make16% of the population an cant afford it thanx to rich americans jacking up the land value

Nice. You are part nigger and part west asian. Meds are not white

what a shock taking more inuit an hawaiin land

you aren't white either, you hate yourself too?

The term conspiracy theory was literally invented by the CIA to associate people who believed absurd things with people who criticized government policies. Conspiracy is cooperation between two or more people in secret to achieve an end, literally almost everything is a conspiracy.

Is there demographic replacement on a mass scale happening in western countries? Undeniable. Are efforts made to culturally and financially support specific ethnicities in their endeavors to have children? Undoubtedly. Do whites enjoy this same encouragement? Somewhat foggier, but most likely not. Is demographic replacement genocide? The UN thinks it is.

The disenfranchisement and replacement of whites in their own countries is certainly a zeitgeist, and not in way that goes in the reverse. So lets ask ourselves? Have people associated with the above factors come out in favor of, or acted in the advancement of the above? Do they belong to related organizations? Do they stand to gain from this?

Id say the answer to all of the above is a pretty resounding yes. SO yeah Id say its probably real.

Will Kim Jung Un turn malaysia into their bitches soon?

wut u gonna do about the whole travel thing?